• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tsunade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all the tail beast equal each other in power. Show a feat above mountain level. If we can use multiplers for Dragon ball super then Tsunade is no exception

Honestly if we only used multipliers from dragonball Goku would not be Universal in strength I thought we also used statements as well as the clear fact that in dragonball the multiplers are emant to increase your strength speed and durability.

Kasyacarey said:
Not all the tail beast equal each other in power. Show a feat above mountain level. If we can use multiplers for Dragon ball super then Tsunade is no exception
All tailed beasts are High 6-C.

Let me think of a beyond 7-A feat for Tsunade.

4 come to mind immediately-

Madara noted that she had something of Hashirama about her.

She was stated to be the world's strongest kunoichi, which might include Fu & Yugito Nio in Bijuu mode but definitely includes konan's Paper Person Of God Technique which we have called to be Small Island Level. And mei who has a questionable casual High 7-A+ feat in the last.

A portion of her chakra, when fired by Ohnoki did High 7-A+ damage

She tanked Pain's Shinra Temari which some calc put at 6-C.

Let me think of more of Tsunade's feats.

Stop Whis, we are not going to revise Tsunade and the other characters by the feats you are mentioning. Drop them, and let me close this thread.

Doesn't Ohnoki have a High 7-A to 6-C feat with his weight manipulation. We can use that logic to make weight manipulated Raikage 6-C, & Tsunade was superior to him.

No, they were rejected in past discussion the current rating are the most consistent. You started from debating to upgrading just Tsunade to everyone else, which for me is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back