• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tsunade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strength of a hundred seal is stated to make Tsunade 100 times as strong as she is in base.

Base Tsunade should be comparable to KCM4 Naruto who has been calced at 61 megatons.

This should put Tsunade at 6.1 Gigatons, in other words- Island level.

Feat: In base, Tsunade was getting stomped by a single Susanoo, after using this technique, a portion of her power was able to vaporise no less than 26.

IMG 20180222 064505
Discuss

Please let some time pass before making new possible upgrades threads, i think that's NLF.

LordWhis said:
How is it NLF ?
Because there was a controversial thread about characters making statements about their power increasing xover100 of times via a powerup or etc, i think it might be risky to bring up one again.

@Dark:

16. No Limits Fallacy (NLF) This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

Not even remotely the same thing.

This isn't like what you said either because this is the officialy stated ability of the jutsu (it's even in its name LOL).

This is like Goku using Kaiokenx100. By its very nature the technique makes the user 100x stronger.

If we accepted the Kaiokenx100 thing, Ginyu Goku would be 5-A and FTL, so no.

Dark649 said:
If we accepted the Kaiokenx100 thing, Ginyu Goku would be 5-A and FTL, so no.
I'm 99% sure we made Frieza saga Goku & Frieza FTL based on kkx20 multiplier.

LordWhis said:
I'm 99% sure we made Frieza saga Goku & Frieza FTL based on kkx20 multiplier.
I actually made this thread, regarding more things. But ingnore most of the comments and check Kep last comments.

I actually made this thread, regarding more things. But ingnore most of the comments and check Kep last comments.

"Seriously, this is going to get 500 posts in two hours. It will become utterly unmanageable. Where did you pull 9c base Freeza from, though? You can't use PL multipliers, only Kaio-ken. In which case, 90k Ginyu Goku should be 5.6c by virtude of the Kaioken X10. This scales to Post-Merger Piccolo and 2nd Form Freeza. Base Goku (Post-Zenkai) is then much above his KKx10 Ginyu Saga version, so he is at least 5.6c. Multiply that by 10 and 20x and you get 56c and 112c. This scales to 50% Form Freeza. We can then double Freeza's speed to get the speed of his final form, which is 224c. This scales to Goku. That's it."

Code:
 -Kepekley
He seems to agree fully.

Where's this statement that the Strength of a Hundred Seal even boosts Tsunade's strength a hundredfold?

She's had it for ages and only releases it to regenerate.

Reppuzan said:
Where's this statement that the Strength of a Hundred Seal even boosts Tsunade's strength a hundredfold?

She's had it for ages and only releases it to regenerate.
It was stated to raise her chakra levels to 100 times normal levels. Regenerationn is 1 of many things that this causes.

Also, we give her a second key with byakyugou so we accept it increases her strength.

Kepekley23 said:
Chakra isn't AP, though.
Not in all situations but, in this sort of a situation, with all other things remaining the same & since she can emit all of her chakra at the same time, we can interpret her chakra levels becoming 100x as great as normal as her AP becoming 100x normal.

It has also been stated she uses her additional chakra to amplify the power of her techniques.

Giving herself access to one hundred times her normal chakra reserves does not = increase in AP.

She maximizes the efficiency with which she uses Chakra and can transfer it to others, but there's no indication that her fighting strength dramatically increased since she was still struggling against Madara.

Byakugo Tsunade wasn't shown to be much stronger than Onoki, Gaara, A or Mei. This sounds like a "more chakra" scenario.

Reppuzan said:
Giving herself access to one hundred times her normal chakra reserves does not = increase in AP.

She maximizes the efficiency with which she uses Chakra and can transfer it to others, but there's no indication that her fighting strength dramatically increased since she was still struggling against Madara.
She maximizes the efficiency with which she can use chakra yes, because loads of chakra and performing an activity that would normally exhaust her can now be done effortlessly & if she still goes all out, she can achieve much more.

Madara is kind of a Multi-continent buster, countrybuster even without PS, so his opponent being a city buster or an island buster isn't really going to matter to him.

Also, we scale other characters based on chakra levels so there's nothing wrong with doing this here.

@Reppuzan & Kep: Also, most of Tsunade's attacks are the result of focusing all of her chakra at certain points.

While chakra = ap may not be true for all characters it definitely is true for tsunade. Because obviously if she has 100x as much chakra focused on that point her ap will be 100x what it was previously.

Edo Madara is at least 7-B. A 6-C Tsunade would have chunked him.

Chakra Levels are like Power Levels. They aren't linear. We can't just scale this up however you feel like.

@Whis

That still reads like a Naruto type of situation. He has jonin-level chakra, still not remotely jonin-level in AP.

If you dig up a databook scan or something from the manga suggesting her attacks have gotten 100 times stronger, I will buy it. Although that'd be iffy because 6-C Tsunade isn't consistent with the current powerscaling at all.

Reppuzan said:
Edo Madara is at least 7-B. A 6-C Tsunade would have chunked him.

Chakra Levels are like Power Levels. They aren't linear. We can't just scale this up however you feel like.
This is not even remotely like power levels, she was stated to have 100 times as much chakra as she normally did, she was not given some sort of an arbitrary no.

The cherry blossom impact's power is directly determined by how much Chakra is stored inside the point, if 100x the amount of chakra is stored in the point it'll have 100x the power.

It may give her 100x but that doesn't mean she now puts 100x more chakra into her attacks. It just means she has 100x more chakra to use.

Kepekley23 said:
@Whis

That still reads like a Naruto type of situation. He has jonin-level chakra, still not remotely jonin-level in AP.

If you dig up a databook scan or something from the manga suggesting her attacks have gotten 100 times stronger, I will buy it. Although that'd be iffy because 6-C Tsunade isn't consistent with the current powerscaling at all.
AP = chakra isn't true in all situations.

Also, other stuff applies like skill of the ninja etc. & all of that is constant in this situation since it is the exact same character just with 100x the chakra at her disposal.

I can look for the scan, do you know the chapters where people explained about the technique just so I know where to look ? Thanks.

LordGriffin1000 said:
It may give her 100x but that doesn't mean she now puts 100x more chakra into her attacks. It just means she has 100x more chakra to use.
There is nothing that prevents her from doing so if she wants to.

Reppuzan said:
@LordWhis

She has no feats to support your theory.
How about Likely 6-C then ?

Also, her healing is amplified as is her summoning as she can summon much more of katsuya in this form which further shows her ninjustu is being amplified in this form.

@Reppuzan: when sakura manifested it her physical strength increased massively & was stated to be due to the chakra inside the seal being released.

It's also noted by sakura that this chakra is used to maintain tsunade's youthful appearance & tsunade wastes it by not using it to amplify her strength.

also, Tsunade fights by focusing her chakra into points so more chakra more ap.

Even Naruto wikia says Tsunade can use the seal's chakra to amplify the power of all of her techniques.

To be fair here, the Naruto sitatution of him having "jonin level chakra, but not Jonin level AP" is easily covered by the fact that Naruto as a kid is incredibly inexperienced compared to Jonin. Not only that, but him having that much chakra is most certainly through Kurama's power, which we all know he can't control at all in Part 1 of the series, so of course using Jonin level AP for him would be incredibly difficult to never possible..

Not once is it implied Naruto has Jonin level chakra with his own regular chakra instead of tapping into Kuramas. Neutral on this thread's topic tho.

Oh yeah there is that too. To be honest I am fairly neutral as well but Tsunade just does not have the feats.

Naruto can make thousands of Shadow Clones without breaking a sweat if he feels like it and even Jonins can't make more than a few without passing out, so yes, he has > Jonin-level Chakra. I'd even say mid-Kage.

Kepekley23 said:
Naruto can make thousands of Shadow Clones without breaking a sweat if he feels like it and even Jonins can't make more than a few without passing out, so yes, he has > Jonin-level Chakra. I'd even say mid-Kage.
But he has nowhere near the skill to make use of that.

Here skill level is constant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back