• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tsunade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote No on 6-C Tsunade. Her statement has no proof to it. Not even contextually. Unless there is a feat or context vua Manga, it's a no go from me

@TFO & kep:

I have just posted a scan that shows a portion of her power vaporizing dozens of Atleast 7-B+ beings.

Kepekley23 said:
You didn't post it, you said she did it.

Plus, that isn't a 6-C feat
Check the OP, & it is a very very very high end High 7-A feat done with only a small portion of her power.

Rocker1189 said:
That is her giving Onoki the chakra to eliminate tons of susanoos not a 6-C feat...
Her Chakra that did it. She needed Ohnoki to turn her Chakra into a projectile attack. And it is a 6-C feat.

Don't forget, Onoki jutsu also ignores durability due working on the molecular level. So really, all he needed was enough chakra to cover the area with the technique not for the amount of power in it.

TheC2 said:
Don't forget, Onoki jutsu also ignores durability due working on the molecular level. So really, all he needed was enough chakra to cover the area with the technique not for the amount of power in it.
If dust release ignores Dura, why does it have a tier, just saying.

I can't find a scan that I don't know where to look for but here is a quote from Naruto wiki-

Tsunade has excellent control over her chakra, a necessary prerequisite to her job as a medical-nin. After the Second Shinobi World War, she started gradually storing her chakra into the Strength of a Hundred Seal on her forehead. When the seal is released, Tsunade has access to all the accumulated chakra, totaling a so-named hundred-times her usual chakra levels.

Kasyacarey said:
Show scans of her being above edo madara full susanoo, which is impossible because he made them sh;t their pants.
IMG 20180222 071539
Loses it & casually one-shots a Susanoo & takes virtually no damage from another.

If you're referring to PS then obviously she'll still be scared because PS is High 6-A (she can sense Chakra & would have realized its power)

@Whis

You posted a scan of Tsunade fighting evenly with a Susanoo. In the very next scan, she is bleeding.

Simply put, as much as I'd love to see Tsunade stronger than she already is, she's got no feats for it and if we suddenly decide to reinterpret her feats, it's just going to mess with a lot of other characters or just not make sense.

LordWhis said:
Kasyacarey said:
Show scans of her being above edo madara full susanoo, which is impossible because he made them sh;t their pants.
IMG 20180222 071539
Loses it & casually one-shots a Susanoo & takes virtually no damage from another.

If you're referring to PS then obviously she'll still be scared because PS is High 6-A (she can sense Chakra & would have realized its power)

this Susanoo is only 7-B

Also, The Kage being scared of a mountain busting feat is semi-wis/pis as Kage show no fear when taking on Tailed beasts & even Temari, a unit commander fearlessly took on the 3rd raikage. Might Guy, a vice-division commander in the anime & a random Jonin in the manga took on a planet buster (though I'll admit that Guy is probably exceptionally brave)

1) More an author being unaware of the character's own feats.

2) Guy is more powerful than any of the Kages with the Eight Gates.

Reppuzan said:
1) More an author being unaware of the character's own feats.

2) Guy is more powerful than any of the Kages with the Eight Gates.
But he was only in the 7th gate when he took on Madara the 1st time & wasn't afraid at all.

TBH, I still think it was probably because the kage could sense his multi-continent busting power.

Rasengan+Shuriken = Rasenshuriken

A rasenshuriken is literally a rasengan in the shape of a shuriken.

You emphasis Strength and Hundred and I did the same to Rasenshuriken. Also it's not a Hundred Strength but a Hundred Seal.

Strength of a Hundred Seal, this seal -classified as a fuinjutsu- created by storing chakra over time and require perfect chakra control. When user realese this seal they receive stored chakra from the seal and perform techniques without any wasted energy from their reserves. Tsunade only have her monstrous strength and healing and use her chakra this way as she don't have other techniques.

Mindovin said:
You emphasis Strength and Hundred and I did the same to Rasenshuriken. Also it's not a Hundred Strength but a Hundred Seal.

Strength of a Hundred Seal, this seal -classified as a fuinjutsu- created by storing chakra over time and require perfect chakra control. When user realese this seal they receive stored chakra from the seal and perform techniques without any wasted energy from their reserves. Tsunade only have her monstrous strength and healing and use her chakra this way as she don't have other techniques.
Once the seal is formed, the user's already impressive chakra control allows them to perform techniques without any wasted energy.[3] When released, the seal will either spread across the user's face or wrap around their entire body. The stored chakra is then released into their body, greatly amplifying the power of their techniques.

Also, again Tsunade fights by concentrating all of her Chakra into points on her body, the more Chakra she has logically the more powerful these attacks will be.

I generally agree with Rep and the others, it seems just a little too inconsistent to warrant an upgrade to 6-C.

If you can't find a direct statement for it in the manga then it might as well not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back