• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 8: Sonic the Comic vs Mega Lucario

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: WELCOME TO THE FURRY FIGHTER CLUB 2022

Oh boi! Oh jolly me!
Welcome to the furry fighter club 2022#InserteveryFurryCosplayHereOhGodPlsHelp where no interruption would going to happen here so go nuts, fellow degenerates#GoNuts
In this fight for proceeding to the next round#GetSupermanPunch'd of this tournament alongside getting the world class champion furry fighter, we'll seen a wild fight between a crazed bludurrdurrdurrdurrdurr#Error404 i mean, a blue hedgehog who get the power of Super Saiyan via taking the marijuana (like tell me, that StC Super Sonic looks high af) against Malaysia Lucario 😂😂😂
To prove who is the best and getting the b***hes hearts#Skarletexplodedyourheart they would fight to their last breath in the power of maidenless behaviour and unga bunga monke brain

• Pre-Running Wild Super Sonic and Mega Lucario are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: WWE Wrestlemania Arena
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • @I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die 8-Bit Version: 0
  • Raging Luca-Ehm....i mean RaGInG LuCaRiO: 7 (Arceus, Psychomaster, Adem, Pop, Pikaman, Kazuma, Myself)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Pok%C3%A9mon.Diamond...Pearl.600.3445158.jpg

Last edited:

Tbh I'm not sure why it's written that it is >15gt since originally it was just notably above 2x 3.19 gigatons. I guess it ~sorta makes sense since we do see Mega Lucario clash with G-max Machamp at one point but that Lucario is kinda op... Idk really.
Either way he scales ways above 6.4 gigatons for sure and has the statistic amplificating attacks that can boost his attack (and i think speed i need to check) to 4x.

Additionally Lucario has precognition via aura reading and detect and also has an attack that locks onto the opponent making it so the next attack doesn't miss.

Additionally Lucario has an LS advantage (sonic is class 100 and lucario scales ways above class M) and a skill advantage (im editing the profiles slowly since there's over a hundred and like a fourth need complete revamps, but the accepted intelligence for him is at least Gifted)

Yeah, Lucario pretty much takes this.

Not only is it stronger and has more range, but it’s also more more skilled since Sonic appears to be in a state that makes him dumber. Plus, by amping its stats (Up to 4x when its moves used to buff are used 6 times), it makes defeating Sonic even faster.

Pretty clear vote for Lucario.

Do limited fire manip and that force field not cause problems for Lucario? Probably gonna vote them anyways but just checking

I only read a bit of the thread, but yes, this super sonic is dumb and his only advantage is having Flight

Meanwhile, Pokemon tactics of sword dancing and etc = gg, you win

Lucario FRA

Back