• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 10: Xue Ying vs Mereoleona Vermillion

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: FLAMING LION REACHED THE DIVINE SKY!

Back at the Eastern side of Asia
In the Yunan Province, a spectacular forest be spotted there, and despite called as forest, it's was more than a stones, bunch of stones stood there proudly, and their structure made it it looks like a forest
And as you can see, there are the combatants that we are going to see their fight, the battle of sorcerer and divine being
The Woman with a blazing, heart of Lion with her fierce power, challenged the lord who is now a divine being, the monarch god
Wether if her fight would end well or not, she would fight at her fullest and shine bright in the Lord's Sky, bright as a star among trillions of stars in the cosmos

• Sky Xue Ying and Pre-Timeskip Mereoleona are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Stones Forest, Yunan Province
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Lord Xue Ying: 0
  • Undefeated Lioness: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Mereoleona.Vermillion.600.3183998.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 1: STARSCOURGE RADAHN

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 2: HIKARI

Reactions: Gar
4.76 gigatons but can double it with his bloodline power. So, she is massively in above him.

Okay then what’s his starting moves and how does he deal with the massive AP gap?
Massive gap Ap doesn't matter that much thanks to his hax - space-time, law manipulation through his true meaning - more exactly Extreme Piercing (pierces through space, time, matter, and soul) which is either his first or second move in a fight depending on the threat level he feels from his foe(s). The other move would still be him attacking with his spear since that's his mojo...which is to create 3 avatars through the True Meaning of Illusion to help him in a fight -- his illusions are physical btw. But he leans more toward EP as that is his entire goal to reach the extreme of spearmanship.

When he didn't know how to increase his offensive power of spearmanship he comprehends Fire, then water to increase its defense. Then earth to increase the stability of his techniques and finally wind to further augment its power - even if others told him its not a good path but he ignored them and forged his own and he did...by combing all these and creating his Extreme Piercing. He only seeks to perfect his art and to get better using it...that's why he's lenient on spear arts.

If Gunvolt is not allowed to use prevasion, which technically can be countered via speed amps (for example), then I don´t understand how only be able to be affected by something specific from his universe is allowed

I usually treat it as equalized since transcendent matter in-verse its anything any cultivator of sky or higher realm has as their body changes thanks to the True Meaning comprehend (Law) so only items made by cultivators can interact with them or Laws but since verse equalization I most of the time ignore it.

okay i will wait for Velox opinion about him. but if he will be treated as too much for this tournament, Mereoleone will just move to the next round

IF treated as too much

I usually treat it as equalized since transcendent matter in-verse its anything any cultivator of sky or higher realm has as their body changes thanks to the True Meaning comprehend (Law) so only items made by cultivators can interact with them or Laws but since verse equalization I most of the time ignore it.
Even equalised how many 6-C characters will be from a higher realm?

Even equalised how many 6-C characters will be from a higher realm?
Higher realm is something from Cultivation novel...not as in a place/space/dimension (but it can also be). Think of it like a leveling system you go from Rank 1 to Rank 2 to Rank 3...but here Ranks = Cultivation Realm, the higher you go in the realm, the more powerful you are and more abilities you have but can only be reached by meeting some requirements and the like (to become a Sky Realm being from a Mortal being one needs to comprehend a True Meaning (law) of anything from the world, then to become a Saint one needs to comprehend a higher law - in his novel for example).

okay i will wait for Velox opinion about him. but if he will be treated as too much for this tournament, Mereoleone will just move to the next round

IF treated as too much
I'll wait what Zara going to offer, after that we can decide to let him stay or not

Higher realm is something from Cultivation novel...not as in a place/space/dimension (but it can also be). Think of it like a leveling system you go from Rank 1 to Rank 2 to Rank 3...but here Ranks = Cultivation Realm, the higher you go in the realm, the more powerful you are and more abilities you have but can only be reached by meeting some requirements and the like (to become a Sky Realm being from a Mortal being one needs to comprehend a True Meaning (law) of anything from the world, then to become a Saint one needs to comprehend a higher law - in his novel for example).
I’m not gonna lie that’s probably very well articulated but my dumb dumb brain lost you at cultivation realm, is the requirement for “higher realm” in this situation just higher AP or something?

No, this has nothing to do with the thread regarding AP...that's a unit of measure for their state of being to say within the verse which can only be reached after X meets some requirements...higher realm in the novel is only reached by having comprehension of the world which the characters gain as they live, experience fights, love, family, death, etc...and through their years of life, experience of all kind of situations, their mind, talent and maybe chance will help them gain a True Meaning (which increases their AP, Speed, state of being and grant them a set of power, longer life-span as they can control X Law).

Like I said like levels: Mortal Realm < Sky Realm (where Xue is rn) < Sain Realm < Demigod Realm < God Realm < World Deity Realm < Ruler Realm < Void God Realm < etc. To reach another one would need even higher comprehension of the laws of the world and experience gained through life.

Last edited:
The only logic for Mereoleona being able to hit this guy is that Mereoleona has spent a lot of time (years, literally) in the Grand Magic Zone which are zones with extremely dense mana and she is constantly learning for all the training in that zones (she developed Mana zone, and his purgatorium form training in this zone)

And this is an extremely flimsy because is no where as complex with what you are saying Zara

Bruh, you don't understand it seems. This has nothing to do with this match - that's how the magic system works in-verse, how they get stronger to say - I was explaining it as people confused it with higher realms = aka higher space/dimensions but its actually like levels. Here it's equalized as they don't have weapons/materials made by a cultivator which can interact with him - basically making them able to fight like how X can see Bleach character while normally it couldn't or how X energy = Y energy.

So China man win via lightspeed soul strike that pierce anything that far surpass Mereo reaction and he's skilled enough cause China man to stab at the right place?

Well Zarra said that the thing can be a buff to himself or just an attack that give himself or the attack light speed and dura neg (so it can't be equalized since you can't equalize speed boost or technique speed), and since he's a china man, he's going for the kill so Mereo and the rest of the tour would just get bodied by him. The only other option is for him to not use as first move and as second move allowing someone like Venti to kill him with far higher ap, but since he's china man he probably would activate extreme piercing before the attack hit and kill Venti anyway so Lol.

Edit: man, the more the tour go on the more bad it look.

Xue Ying and IET characters aren't that directly kill a foe and be ruthless. They are actually good people who abhores evil but because of the world setting and since their foes are always evil they will kill them.

There is a 50/50 of his using either the EP or his Illusion avatars, just more leaning on EP as in this key he was more into improving his spearmanship, learnig abit other things that can supplement his path and then after creating the ED, he was always sent alone in other dimensions of the Xia World to kill the Demons which have take over and the way to not alert them was to bypass the dimension layers and kill fast enough that they cant alert the other separate dimensions. Thanks to Xue getting such a path he was the perfect candidate thanks to his ED which is fast enough, can bypass all the space/dimensions and kill the targets in both body and soul without giving time to the demons. Since most of the fights happening in these chapters were vs demons he would go for the kill... which was his tactic in this key so its corelates here too as thats was his most used move in this part of story.

Sincerely, if you think its too much cause of the speed then just bonk him and give the win to the flame girl...or wait till tonight so i can try to find another 6-C char by looking through our wiki characters as currently im going to work so I won't have time to search. Whatever option you want Witch shall be chosen.

Ji Ning baby~

No but seriously, Xue Ying should comfortably win this, if not an outright stomp. So voting him if he doesn't get booted.

Can't find anyone that is not from a verse already taken or someone who I actually know a bit. So likely disqualify me or give my slot to someone who would want to chose another character.

Can't find anyone that is not from a verse already taken or someone who I actually know a bit. So likely disqualify me or give my slot to someone who would want to chose another character.
if that's your decision, okay Xue Ying is disqualified and Mereoleona advance to the next round

Back