• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 12: ALTTP Link vs Sasuke Uchiha

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: THE LAST UCHIHA VS THE HERO OF TWO WORLD

The Round 1 has reached it's climax, only six matches left and Round 2 and Loser Rounds would be started
The Chaos around the globe were still going, as it was from the fight between the combatants or the result of their wandering
In these chaos, the Last Uchiha wandered around to find his prey, so that he can proceed to the round 2, and by the time he found his prey, he would immediately kill him/her straight up without any break
However, his prey aren't that easy to be taken down
Stumpled upon what he was targetted, The Hero of Hyrule from other universes, the reincarnation of "Hero of Time" stood upon him, challenged the criminal as he aim his sword, pointed to Sasuke
Sasuke, knew that this opponent can't be killed easily, then also drew his blade and then unleashed Susano'o by the time his eyes transformed into Mangekyou Sharingan
Hero vs Anti-Hero, who would emerged victorious!?

• EMS Sasuke and ALTTP Link are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Jugo's Cursed Seal are restricted
  • Bith are in-characters
  • Place located in: Ha Long Bay
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Last Uchiha: 0
  • Hero of Two World: 6 (Arnold, Pikaman, Jack, Pop, Myself, Noneless, Kflare)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Link.%28Kamigami.no.Triforce%29.600.2547001.jpg

VS
Uchiha.Sasuke.600.3396863.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so Sasuke starts in his Susanoo right. It says his Susanoo scales above Edo Itachi's Susanoo which scales to 5.1 Gigatons.

What value does Link scale to?

Does this Sasuke use Genjutsu IC? Cause that could give him the win, tho i don't know Link exact level of resistince to mind hax, tho if he did and win with Link having what could be 2 layer of resistance then i guess Sasuke is out cause he either get nuked anyway or he insta win most match.

I mean, what does Link have against Genjutsu? Also Substitution Jutsu exists, Link's method of attack, at least at first would be to try and find a way past the Susano'o without brute forcing it, as he always does with big monsters, it gives Sasuke plenty of time to use his many jutsu which get AP blocked, and set up a Substitution. Once he realizes his physical attacks don't work, Genjutsu gg?

I mean, sasuke would likely run away here as the susano require a bit of time to setup completely and Link coming in and slice what did come up like butter would tell Sasuke that he need to back away. Link on the otherhand can't really tell whether the enemies is vastly weaker than him or not so he wouldn't know to just charge head first and just kill Sasuke instead of just reacting like he would normally would seeing a big ass thing emerging.

After retreating, he would likely go for Genjustsu or Amaterasu, he win for the previous while he may die in the later if he got staggered while using it and Link is completely fine, if Link get staggered but completely unhindered afterward then Sasuke would likely go for Genjutsu then, unless Link IC move is range attack, Sasuke got some chance to runaway and do his Genjutsu or **** up once then do it.

Run away how and where? If Link pierces through Susanoo with his arrows, it's going to stab Sasuke too. Likewise with a boomerang, or a bomb etc etc.

If he uses his sword, he'll be right in front of Sasuke, Link has faster reactions and combat speed than Sasuke, so he'll just slice him up before Sasuke can even attempt to run away

Speed is equalized so Sasuke can retreat.
What I mean is Link will be right in front of Sasuke. Yes they have same speed, but Link literally has the faster reactions, so as soon as he sees Sasuke running he'll swing at him and catch him.
Does he always result to range once he see a big enemies?
Well Link's fighting style naturally depends on the player, but even against Ganondorf while at first he needed to attack Ganon with his sword because Ganon would just disappear when you use your arrows, at the end of the actual fight when Ganon starts teleporting, Link needs to use his Silver Arrows against him.

So generally, it would depend, but since there's no real way of telling how Link would truly act as it depends on what the player chooses to fight like, logically it'd make sense to pick Link's best playstyle against said opponent (while obviously staying IC)

What I mean is Link will be right in front of Sasuke. Yes they have same speed, but Link literally has the faster reactions, so as soon as he sees Sasuke running he'll swing at him and catch him.

Well Link's fighting style naturally depends on the player, but even against Ganondorf while at first he needed to attack Ganon with his sword because Ganon would just disappear when you use your arrows, at the end of the actual fight when Ganon starts teleporting, Link needs to use his Silver Arrows against him.

So generally, it would depend, but since there's no real way of telling how Link would truly act as it depends on what the player chooses to fight like, logically it'd make sense to pick Link's best playstyle against said opponent (while obviously staying IC)
Uh, what do you mean by faster reaction? Everything is equalize not just raw speed, or does he have passive amp?

Soooo. We just assume the case that just make Sasuke lose instantly? Sasuke would need to use it and by that time Link would've already running in so he would either stagger abit and retreat or continue forward and slasing at the big purple thing which would prompt Sasuke to do what i said he would do.

Edit: at this point does anyone know when Sasuke use his Genjutsu cause that would mean Link stomp or... incon? It in the end also depend on how Link act too.

Uh, what do you mean by faster reaction?
On Link's profile it says Massively Hypersonic + (which is being equalized with Sasuke) with Relatavistic reaction/combat speed (which isn't equalized).
Soooo. We just assume the case that just make Sasuke lose instantly?
Well I'm not exactly sure. Because even if ur playing LOZ and you try to attack Ganondorf with your sword (even though you're supposed to attack him with your bow and arrow), it will never work. No matter how much you try, the game is designed for you to attack him with your arrows. Meaning Link's only option is to attack him with arrows.

In a hypothetical match like this, I'd assume all options are on the table, but obviously the best option, while in character, is the best option. At least thats how I think about it.
Sasuke would need to use it and by that time Link would've already running in so he would either stagger abit and retreat or continue forward and slasing at the big purple thing.
Agreed.

Sasuke's only wincon here is Genjutsu which while not impossible for him to reach that wincon, it's going to be very very VERY hard for him to do. It's not like he automatically knows that Link has 11x his AP to know to instantly go genjutsu. So Sasuke will just go use Susanoo, and Link will just slice through it and him.

When I think about it, I think about it more like how Jigen punched through his susanoo and punched Sasuke (but instead Sasuke will just get cut in half like butter)

Last edited:
Hm, don't know much about equalizing speed rule so i'll let @Veloxt1r0kore decide since he made a bunch of vs match by now.

So Link would slice him but difference with Isshiki is that Isshiki is still ramming forward Sasuke while slashing wouldn't really be able to do so and he would need to step forward, but that wouldn't matter if combat and reaction doesn't get equalize.

Well atleast Sasuke winning isn't farfetch, he's still in range for reaction speed tho so rip still. This time i guess it's definitve Link FRA and not Link borderline stomp.

Back