• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-B Tournament. Round 1, Match 6): Dante Zogratis vs Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey believe me or not, i didn't do this out of spite, lets be clear
I believe you... But you are not the problem.... This is
I my opinion Dante can win with extremely High difficulty because he only needs one attack to connect in the brain or half ot his torso to win, Kaido can outlast his mana easily fighting for 10 days, but Dante can recover from at least 3-5 lethal injuries (and "lethal" I mean, HIS TORSO VANISHED) and still keep laughing like "I don´t care, I still have mana to spare"

So is one single mistake and Dante wins and he will probably fight serious the moment Kaido smash him and see that he is a worthy rival, also, with only a 1,5 ap difference, I don´t think a single blast of fire/energy of dragon Kaido can end the fight and dante can defend himself using a mountain sword size made by his gravity power

Edit: Also, if someone think that Dante mana pool is garbage because he could not keep up with Magna when they shared the 50% of both mana reserves together is because his connection with the Devil faded away, without that, his mana pool is burning extremely fast

There is alot of unfair about that... Again I can go find a comment that says I'm going to make an Asta vs ...... And instead I make it and now I can participate and argue who wins which is spite. You want your character to win in the match you created which will make others lean in favor of that character.
Except, the OP didn't created the match out of spite or anything, it's a tournament match and Kaido was just unfortunate to face someone with existence erasure, there's nothing we can do except leaning towards someone who has better win conditions.

Except, the OP didn't created the match out of spite or anything, it's a tournament match and Kaido was just unfortunate to face someone with existence erasure, there's nothing we can do except leaning towards someone who has better win conditions.
I'm not talking about the match. I'm talking about the thread starter arguing in who wins.

I'm not talking about the match. I'm talking about the thread starter arguing in who wins.
Monkey, that's precisely the point of this wiki. It's about debating, the OP is a human being too, so his opinion isn't omniscient the same applies to his arguments, in short just debunk his arguments like when you are debating against a normal person here, there's nothing unfair about it. If the match is a stomp, then it gets closed by a staff member, simple.
I did 3 times now.... What am I supposed to see?
Keep "reading" the thread I suppose

Keep "reading" the thread I suppose
I did... No where does it say it doesn't get added.

Dante Zogratis (Black Clover) VS Kaido (One Piece)​

• Starting Distance: 50m
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • 6-B versions

UCP1tR8uFH2Q-OqufNz8HLMxirrNAoRn7AnF9huj-tJWqY0dW7xaci_TWYSxwqBqEaH0GDrpNCwiCBOjK1TFLEKRTkwBIJ0D_OKtYM_avUW29RD1aMEDQJ-wSje_PpBg.jpg

AP
Dante: At least 8.6 Teratons
Kaido: 12.64 Teratons

Votes
Dante:
Kaido:
Inconclusive:

c3390d8097d7ea9eab0f0f3e66994706.jpg
one-piece-kaido-2-e1613069542724.jpg

Monkey, is common sense that if the thread is a stomp, we are not gonna add it, I don´t have to write it in the thread so you can be happy because you are not special here, everyone here knows that tournament matches can be stomps and we just simply move on to the next match and we already say that in this thread, so

C. Tournaments -- stomp matches are bound to happen, the OP doesn't have full control over it precisely because it was randomly.
R-E-A-D-T-H-E-T-H-R-E-A-D

Monkey, is common sense that if the thread is a stomp, we are not gonna add it, I don´t have to write it in the thread so you can be happy because you are not special here, everyone here knows that tournament matches can be stomps and we just simply move on to the next match and we already say that in this thread, so

R-E-A-D-T-H-E-T-H-R-E-A-D
W.... T.... F

No shit if it's a stomp it won't get added... But you literally said the match won't get added anyway which isn't on the op

If it's not going to go to the profile then why post it on versus threads where you are supposed to put it in the profiles. It doesn't even say it on the post...

You can literally just say that and then add it into the profile.
You know that not every battle goes on profiles... right?

This is for the purpose of a 6-B tourney.

@MonkeyOfLife

My argument was that it doesn't have to go on the profiles, in relation to the tournament moving forward and people voting for it.

Heck, when I did that 7-A tourney way back when, we very rarely got 7+ people to vote on most matches, and none of them ended up being put on the profiles, but it was still valid in terms of the tourney itself and determining who was stronger.

@MonkeyOfLife With you last post you showed that you are literally ignoring everyone opinions, distorting reality and just ruining the fun of he tournament, complain all you want, you still don´t have the truth

What a massive derailing. Anyways, moving on. Stomp yes or no?
For me is borderline stomp/high difficulty, because we also had Vergo vs Black sperm that is literaly Vergo fighting 3 trillions cells, he could not win and no one complained, here is Kaido needing to stall but one error is his doom, your choice

@MonkeyOfLife With you last post you showed that you are literally ignoring everyone opinions, distorting reality and just ruining the fun of he tournament, complain all you want, you still don´t have the truth

For me is borderline stomp/high difficulty, because we also had Vergo vs Black sperm that is literaly Vergo fighting 3 trillions cells, he could not win and no one complained, here is Kaido needing to stall but one error is his doom, your choice
Yeah, not a stomp.

@MonkeyOfLife With you last post you showed that you are literally ignoring everyone opinions
Nope... I'm trying to make the match fair.
distorting reality and just ruining the fun of he tournament
This isn't fun and games thread.... If you are mainly for the fun of it, post it in the fun and games section.
complain all you want, you still don´t have the truth
Wtf does that even mean.... You are literally arguing and saying WHO WINS in a thread YOU created. Doesn't matter if it's a tournament, for fun or for someone else.

Regarding Kaido's observation haki it's pretty terrible, it's only been shown utilizing extrasensory perception at best, so he won't be using it dodge like other characters.

In character he also doesn't dodge at the start of the fight.

Regarding Kaido's observation haki it's pretty terrible, it's only been shown utilizing extrasensory perception at best, so he won't be using it dodge like other characters.

In character he also doesn't dodge at the start of the fight.
Dante does not start with Black Holes, he starts Gravity Magic: Presence of the Demon King which is typical gravity manipulation stuff and it will not work because Kaido has more lifting strenght

But if Kaido´s precognition is garbage, then is more stomp than high difficulty...

Nope... I'm trying to make the match fair.

This isn't fun and games thread.... If you are mainly for the fun of it, post it in the fun and games section.

Wtf does that even mean.... You are literally arguing and saying WHO WINS in a thread YOU created. Doesn't matter if it's a tournament, for fun or for someone else.
🐒

Rip even if we assume Kaido will dodge Dante's abilities, what are Kaido's wincons? Cause Dante has really good regen

Rip even if we assume Kaido will dodge Dante's abilities, what are Kaido's wincons? Cause Dante has really good regen
Beat his regen with a Dragon blast if he do it while Dante is extremely weakened (if this was low 6-B Dante I will assume a X3 Ap advantage would suffice even if dante is Healthy) and Stall Dante because Kaido´s stamina ---> Dante´s

Also, LS

This is for a tournament, which means it's allowed to go, it just won't be added to profiles.

Btw, Dante bodies

Now that I think of it, Kaido can't even try to pin Dante down because not only Dante can eject parts of his body, but also because Kaido would get hit by a point-blank range Black Hole.

So yeah it's actually a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back