• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-B Tournament. Round 1, Match 6): Dante Zogratis vs Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her

Dante Zogratis (Black Clover) VS Kaido (One Piece)​

• Starting Distance: 50m
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • 6-B versions

UCP1tR8uFH2Q-OqufNz8HLMxirrNAoRn7AnF9huj-tJWqY0dW7xaci_TWYSxwqBqEaH0GDrpNCwiCBOjK1TFLEKRTkwBIJ0D_OKtYM_avUW29RD1aMEDQJ-wSje_PpBg.jpg

AP
Dante: At least 8.6 Teratons
Kaido: 12.64 Teratons

Votes
Dante: 3-4
Kaido:
Inconclusive:

c3390d8097d7ea9eab0f0f3e66994706.jpg
one-piece-kaido-2-e1613069542724.jpg

Last edited:
What is kaido doing against Existence Erasure
Durability Negation with Gravity Singularity (Everything in the Singularity's vicinity is completely erased)
I was expecting someone telling me that Haki can defend him from that, but if you, who is always voting in favor of One Piece is even afraid of that power, then...

Second: I don´t know anything about Wano (Because I am waiting to read everything in one go, I am at chapter 900 or something, in the Reverie/levely arc) but with Haki he can at least dodge like Yami or Asta did using Ki in their battle against Dante

I was expecting someone telling me that Haki can defend him from that, but if you, who is always voting in favor of One Piece is even afraid of that power, then...

Second: I don´t know anything about Wano (Because I am waiting to read everything in one go, I am at chapter 900 or something, in the Reverie/levely arc) but with Haki he can at least dodge like Yami or Asta did using Ki in their battle against Dante
Nah, Kaido ain't surviving existence erasure. But he should be fine as long as he avoid it.

So you want kaido to just predict and dodge the whole fight.... I mean I Don't know how kaido fights... All I know is kaido blitzed luffy even with luffy's obs haki and one shotted him... So 🤷‍♂️

It should 😈 just not on the profile...

I my opinion Dante can win with extremely High difficulty because he only needs one attack to connect in the brain or half ot his torso to win, Kaido can outlast his mana easily fighting for 10 days, but Dante can recover from at least 3-5 lethal injuries (and "lethal" I mean, HIS TORSO VANISHED) and still keep laughing like "I don´t care, I still have mana to spare"

So is one single mistake and Dante wins and he will probably fight serious the moment Kaido smash him and see that he is a worthy rival, also, with only a 1,5 ap difference, I don´t think a single blast of fire/energy of dragon Kaido can end the fight and dante can defend himself using a mountain sword size made by his gravity power

Edit: Also, if someone think that Dante mana pool is garbage because he could not keep up with Magna when they shared the 50% of both mana reserves together is because his connection with the Devil faded away, without that, his mana pool is burning extremely fast

Last edited:
His Magic Power isn't trash though, he's vastly superior to the likes of Nacht who can fight for 3 whole days non stop. It's just that he recklessly put more Magic Power in his strikes during his fight against Magna

For this fight though, yeah I don't see how Kaido can get rid of the black holes.
Offensively, if Kaido manages to dodge it, Dante can fire another and overwhelm him like he did with Yami, not to mention the range of erasure gets wider with the distance.
Defensively, he can create one in front of him which would prevent Kaido from getting close.

That alone should give Dante a significant advantage, but he can also attack by throwing whatever is nearby at Kaido while also launching Black Holes, and he has Regen on top of that. I'm voting Dante

Doesn't work like that... The person that creates the match can't vote...
This an exception brother, I am not the one who created the tournament nor the tournament matches and I am only creating the already established matches so the people can continue voting and debating the fights UWU

This an exception brother, I am not the one who created the tournament nor the tournament matches and I am only creating the already established matches so the people can continue voting and debating the fights UWU
It's not an exception... The one that created the tournament might have just not wanted to do the matches.

Otherwise this is spite as you are the one that suggested the match, created the match and voted in the match.

It's not an exception... The one that created the tournament might have just not wanted to do the matches.

Otherwise this is spite as you are the one that suggested the match, created the match and voted in the match.
You know that despite being a "stomp" we have to vote, argue and proceed with the tournament right?

And we don´t add spite/stomp matches, but we have to create the match to debate a bit

Also, the creator of the tournament did not like the first matches because they were a bit stompish, but we are continuing to see matches like obito vs Mio or Asta vs White

PD: When I suggested the match if the process to create the tournament poll is random

You know that despite being a spite we have to vote, argue and proceed with the tournament right?

And we don´t add spite matches, but we have to create the match to debate a bit

Also, the creator of the tournament did not like the first matches because they were a bit stompish, but we are continuing to see matches like obito vs Mio or Asta vs White

PD: When I suggested the match if the process to create the tournament poll is random
The OP is allowed to participate in debates, but the OP himself isn't allowed to vote for anyone.

In other words, your arguments still stand, but your vote (according to the rules) is invalid.

The OP is allowed to participate in debates, but the OP himself isn't allowed to vote for anyone.

In other words, your arguments still stand, but your vote (according to the rules) is invalid.
I can accept it but when I asked this in another round they were fine accepting my vote because this is a match already established by other user

Edit: Also, the vote is simply to accelerate the process, the match is not gonna be added anyway

I can accept it but when I asked this in another round they were fine accepting my vote because this is a match already established by other user
Doesn't matter... The one creating it is still the thread starter... You are not supposed to vote against anyone or lean against who wins.

Doesn't matter... The one creating it is still the thread starter... You are not supposed to vote against anyone or lean against who wins.
Ah yes, I can´t even argue in favor of the character I summited when I am doing a favor to anyone interested in the tournament

Sure bro

Well, the users themselves have no say in the matter. We are expected to comply with the rules regardless of how many users disagree or agree with something.

For example, a strict staff member or another user find it out, even if you tries to explain to them that the others agreed to said exception, they will most likely force you anyways.

Ah yes, I can´t even argue in favor of the character I summited when I am doing a favor to anyone interested in the tournament

Sure bro
Yep... Otherwise it's unfair...

I can go make an Asta vs someone and then say some other user suggested this so now I can vote...

Well, the users themselves have no say in the matter. We are expected to comply with the rules regardless of how many users disagree or agree with something.

For example, a strict staff member or another user find it out, even if you tries to explain to them that the others agreed to said exception, they will most likely force you anyways.
I already know that the user who created the thread can´t vote, but I am just doing the already established Matches in the tournament, I asked in another thread and they were fine, and I am still fine with not even voting in this thread

But Monkey saying I can´t even argue in favor of my character or against my character? Bullshit

I think it's fine tbh; for one, this doesn't have to go on their profiles.

And as Kazuma said, he's not even the one actually creating the matchups. Even the original tournament thread is not of his creation.

The reason why that rule even exists is because voting for a character in a thread you created displays implicit bias when creating the match-up. Meaning, when you set it up, you already knew who would win.

^Kazuma not being the one actually making the matchup already eliminates that concern.

I already know that the user who created the thread can´t vote, but I am just doing the already established Matches in the tournament, I asked in another thread and they were fine, and I am still fine with not even voting in this thread

But Monkey saying I can´t even argue in favor of my character or against my character? Bullshit
Oh, I see. I was just trying to clear up some common misconceptions about the OP's responsibilities, so you may rest assured.

Eh, Monkey misunderstood something. The OP isn't allowed to vote for anyone, but the OP is definitely allowed to participate in the versus thread he created aka arguing in the favor of a character or against it.

Yep... That's how it works. You don't get to choose what you can and can't do because of a tournament. Make this a fun and games if you want to do this for just debating and having fun.

but the OP is definitely allowed to participate in the versus thread he created aka arguing in the favor of a character or against it.
Nope... You can't argue in favor of a character.... You can argue in someone's argument but you don't get to say for example

I think chimpanzee wins because.........

And he can easily win if he does........

And stuff like that

It's very unfair.... You guys might not see it but I can. (not good explaining things)

I think it's fine tbh; for one, this doesn't have to go on their profiles.
If it's not going to go to the profile then why post it on versus threads where you are supposed to put it in the profiles. It doesn't even say it on the post...

You can literally just say that and then add it into the profile.

Nope... You can't argue in favor of a character.... You can argue in someone's argument but you don't get to say for example

And stuff like that

It's very unfair.... You guys might not see it but I can. (not good explaining things)

If it's not going to go to the profile then why post it on versus threads where you are supposed to put it in the profiles.
You are not reading the thread, so I am not gonna argue anymore with you

I also will change my vote to eliminate the "vote" part of it, but please, read the thread

Not only he did not created this matchup, he's also the one who nominated Kaido who he even thinks is losing this match. It's fine..

go ask an admin if you're not fine with it, but even if it's not allowed, the match would be added as long as there's 7 votes other than the OP's

Not only he did not created this matchup, he's also the one who nominated Kaido who he even thinks is losing this match. It's fine..

go ask an admin if you're not fine with it, but even if it's not allowed, the match would be added as long as there's 7 votes other than the OP's
No, I nomitated Dante, the Kaido thing was a brain fart I had writting the post,s orry

So you just voted Dante via the thread starters reasons....

Yep quite fair, very fair. Definitely not spite...
Don't just assume stuff like that, for all we know it could have been for my reasons

And here's the actual definition of a Spite Thread because it's getting misleading:

A spite thread is a type of Versus Thread in which two or more characters of vastly different Power are put against each other. A Spite Thread is made in order to humiliate one of the characters by making them lose without standing a chance or to enrage the fans of the character. They are different from stomp threads, as the one who created a spite thread did so with bad intentions, while stomp threads are created by accident.

Last edited:

And stuff like that

If it's not going to go to the profile then why post it on versus threads where you are supposed to put it in the profiles. It doesn't even say it on the post...

You can literally just say that and then add it into the profile.
Monkey, that's precisely the point of this wiki. It's about debating, the OP is a human being too, so his opinion isn't omniscient the same applies to his arguments, in short just debunk his arguments like when you are debating against a normal person here, there's nothing unfair about it. If the match is a stomp, then it gets closed by a staff member, simple.

As to the reason why the OP isn't allowed to vote is because it evidently shows that the OP already knew who wins and purposely created a thread out of spite or some other petty reasons related to the OP creating a match, knowing his favorite character wins. However, this rule absolutely doesn't prevent the OP from arguing against or in the favor of a character. Again, keep in mind:
A. Spite/Stomp matches gets closed immediately.
B. The OP most likely doesn't have in-depth knowledge about the other character and if a knowledgeable member of said verse points out a really dangerous Hax that the OP never considered, he shot himself in the leg.
C. Tournaments -- stomp matches are bound to happen, the OP doesn't have full control over it precisely because it was randomly.

So you just voted Dante via the thread starters reasons....

Yep quite fair, very fair. Definitely not spite...
Monkey believe me or not, i didn't do this out of spite, lets be clear
i just read the reasons, and i tought that
his regen and, existence erasure are enough to guarantee the win against Kaido

Don't just assume stuff like that, for all we know it could have been for my reasons
I don't remember you voting... Did you edit your comment?
that's precisely the point of this wiki. It's about debating, the OP is a human being too, so his opinion isn't omniscient the same applies to his arguments
Sure...
short just debunk his arguments like when you are debating against a normal person here, there's nothing unfair about it.
There is alot of unfair about that... Again I can go find a comment that says I'm going to make an Asta vs ...... And instead I make it and now I can participate and argue who wins which is spite. You want your character to win in the match you created which will make others lean in favor of that character.

also i think in the threads the op vote doesn't count, but at least he can give an exaplanation on how a character can win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back