• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaido vs Big Mom (One Piece) Battle of Yonko...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido should take this. Big Mom used a two-handed slash to clash with a one-handed attack from him, and he still has the amps from the Dragon Form. I really doubt Linlin'd make too much damage.

Why is speed equalized? They have the same rating lol.

The Calaca said:
Why is speed equalized? They have the same rating lol.
I know... my bad buy hey this doesnt change anything anyway xD

Well you're all giving valid reasons... but you also have to vote guys. I cant do anything without votes. Also while every Zoan does have a third form (hybrid between animal and original user) which makes them stronger, I doubt we can use it for Kaido as of now.

We can't since he hasn't showed it, but he has one for sure.

Well, if it wasn't obvious I'm voting Kaido. Linlin's Soul Pocus won't work on someone who doesn't fear death and Kaido looks forward to it, so he's obviously not scared of dying. Plus he seems much stronger and tougher, and if speed is unequal he'd be faster considering how he blitzed Gear 4th.

Kaido showed very little. Linlin has homies that cannot be touched by Kaido, just as it is equal to him in brute force and speed. She has even greater advantage in range. Prometheus can absorb Boro Breath. Zeus can attack from above and so on.

Not to mention that he didn't show haki and Linlin should already be above Katakuri in that.

Voting Big Meme. But I don't think this battle should be added. Kaido literally has almost no skills presented.

I think Kaido is stronger (by very little) but there's no reasoning I can use from the profile so I'll vote for big mom. She's more versatile, she can match Kaido physically and Zeus/Prometheus will give her the extra edge.

Big Mom parried Gear 4th using Haki. Kaido literally tanked an enraged Post-Katakuri Gear 4th and he sighed at the lack of strength Luffy had. He's clearly above Big Mom when it comes to physical power.

There's no direct indication of one thing nor the other, but seeing at the difference between YC and Yonko, she likely is.

"If it's a one on one, Kaido will win." Big Mom's DF won't work on Kaido, though she can create homies with various objects to sway the enviroment in her favor. Kaido seems to be physically superior. They may or may not be even in durability, idk. But the thing is, Kaido has lore on his side. As well as his not used hybrid form but that's a whole next thing. Of course, we haven't seen the extent of what Big Mom can do, and since all the Yonko should at least be relative, in some way or another her full power should be above Base Kaido

This battle should be done at the end of the wano arc, when both Kaido and Linlin have shown their full abilities.

Well Kaido can hurt Zeus and Prometeus. They were created from her devil fruit (and a bit of soul) and so he should be able to strike them down with haki.

Not really. Haki can't hurt them, or at least can't kill them. Just look at Luffy's attempt.

"One on one, Kaido wins"

"World's strongest thing"

Multiple failed attempts to even hurt him

Tanks Gear 4 without so much as raising a hand VS Blocking with arm and CoA

One-Shotting Luffy VS the Queen fight

Honestly if Linlin doesn't end up on her butt next chapter I'd be impressed.

I said big mom can match Kaido physically which she 100% can (and did last chap), Kaido is above her yes but not significantly. @Dr fix Why would you be impressed when BM and Kaido are on the same tier of power?

You can be in the same tier and yet be superior to the other character.

I've explained why Kaido's clearly above Linlin by a wide margin.

Dr fix is essentially saying Kaido would defeat BM fairly easily which is obviously nonsense, they're at a similar level of power, is what i mean.

I don't agree at all with "wide margin" it's not like if BM had not blocked with Haki and just let Luffy punch her like Kaido did she would have been hurt in any way, so that doesn't really prove a whole lot

As far as we know, Kaido's physically superior to Linlin. Blocking with Haki <<< No-selling without Haki. Both were completely unscathed, but unless there's an ability that requires Linlin to use Haki, the reason why she used it is to block the Kong Gun.

Yeah I don't disagree with him being physically superior but not by a large degree/wide margin. He's stronger but BM is close enough to him that she can match him. BM using Haki to block doesn't at all prove she needed it, it's more to do with her nature. She doesn't take as much risks and is far more concerned with self preservation than Kaido who wants to die. The sigh of disappointment shows he wanted Luffy to be strong enough to hurt him and thus was testing to see that

That scene shows how much stronger he is.

The last chapter also shows them comparable when Kaido uses one hand, and that's in his human form.

She was grabbing Napoleon with both hands. She using one with the other hand in such an unconfortable position is most likely a drawing mistake.

You don't need to grab the sword with both hands after you made the swing. The previous panel shows her using both hands, implying that she needs both to equal Kaido's power.

Drawing mistake is not the most reasonable or likely assumption here lol. Both hands or one hand, either way I think it's grasping for straws to make a big conclusion from such a minor thing, let's not forget Whitebeard the worlds strongest man had two hands vs Shanks one arm in their clash.

I haven't argued that BM is physically equal to Kaido, just that she isn't far off him. If you think the gap is big, fine that's your opinion but it's not a fact or obvious in any way. I'll just agree to disagree here.

The gap isn't big in the human form. Kaido still has his hybrid form to overpower Big Mom.

Both used one arm to clash in the last chapter. Linlin using haki to block Luffy's attack doesn't mean she couldn't block without using it. So far Kaido has never taken on his hybrid form, nor can we know if he even has it for being a mythical zoan (For example, Marco doesn't have).

Kaido may be a little stronger physically, but that is not significant in battle, the last chapter made it very clear that both are comparable.

let's stop Kaido wank.

VioIeLFC said:
I said big mom can match Kaido physically which she 100% can (and did last chap), Kaido is above her yes but not significantly. @Dr fix Why would you be impressed when BM and Kaido are on the same tier of power?
Because everything (Go back to the list) points to Kaido being considerably stronger. Also, don't use last chapter as evidence when we haven't seen the result yet. Even you said he was stronger.

P:S In case it wasn't obvious to the OP, I vote Kaido for reasons already given.

>Marco doesn't have one

What? Myth Zoans are special but that doesn't mean they ignore the usual laws of their type.

Also how is Lin winning? Sure her homies are intangible and can't be harmed. Kaido is so strong he can't be harmed. Big Mom can be harmed.

Rei Rubro said:
Show me a hybrid form of Marco like Rob Lucci and others zoans
Hybrid form of Marco has already been showcased in the manga. It's kinda unique tho. He does have physical bird legs (not made out of flames like in full bird form) and wings made out of flames.

Marco_as_a_Phoenix_in_the_Manga.png

Code:
Marco has a hybrid form indeed. When he first appears in Marineford (stopping Kizaru's attack), he has only his arms turned into wings.

Big Mom should take this. Much more abilities and versatility. A lot more hax and seemingly equal strength. But we should wait to see more from both Yonko. Has anyone attempted to calc their clash yet?

We should definitely wait till post wano for a match up like this At the moment kadio is definitely portrayed as being physically superior (in both AP and durability) to big mom, especially if he has some kind of hybrid form.

Not voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back