• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4th Strongest in Non-Smurf 6B: Ji Ning vs Calyrex and Megicula

Right. I don't really see what stops Ning from thinking and just one shotting it. Not to mention we don't know the size of the aura at all.

I vote Ning.

Technically Calyrex may be able to think and One shot with AZ but that’s unknown if its Ice Manip can be thought based (It’s ice Manip is AZ as well).
So I would say Ning wins here for now

Should voting the match continue or is this a stomp? Since it's more of a "who lands a hit first" situation I'd think it's still viable.

Megicula is really that useless? Like, i know she got clapped by Noelle but i didn't think she would be in the top 5 and have absolutely nothing that could be useful.

Alright, I am here to explain what this mad lad known as Megicula can do:

First off, she's got a Passive Power Null via Decaying World via weakening attacks to the point that they become undone, which is powerful enough to undo Noelle's Valkyrie Dress which itself resists Power Null. Also, as a devil, she can't die unless her heart is hit by either Unholy Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, or Purification. She also has a constantly active regeneration spell that has Mid-High regen via regenerating instantly from Gaja vaporizing her. She can also use Vanica's Blood Magic and Acier's Steel Magic, either by forcibly activating them or by creating soldiers of blood and steel.

Alright, I am here to explain what this mad lad known as Megicula can do:

First off, she's got a Passive Power Null via Decaying World via weakening attacks to the point that they become undone, which is powerful enough to undo Noelle's Valkyrie Dress which itself resists Power Null. Also, as a devil, she can't die unless her heart is hit by either Unholy Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, or Purification. She also has a constantly active regeneration spell that has Mid-High regen via regenerating instantly from Gaja vaporizing her. She can also use Vanica's Blood Magic and Acier's Steel Magic, either by forcibly activating them or by creating soldiers of blood and steel.
Can she summon Lolo here? 😀

Does her power null even work on non-magic abilities?

And in any case, Ning can just use law-hax and concept-hax to paralyze her then one-shot her soul. Or just one-shot it directly.

All of this is so vague

How does this law concept hax work, and it wasn’t specified if it’s magic or non magic, just passive powernulls.

she isn’t alone, I’ll go check out the Pokémon she’s with.

All of this is so vague

How does this law concept hax work, and it wasn’t specified if it’s magic or non magic, just passive powernulls.
He uses the concept/law of any of three elements (inferno, rain or the gale) to paralyze his opponents and control the environment around him (as well as even prevent them from using their thought-based powers). Not even sure what's confusing about that.

Yes, in a universe where the only power system is magic (to my knowledge). Has she shown the ability to null anything else?

Though, it doesn't matter all that much since her range isn't worth worrying about.

All of this is so vague

she isn’t alone, I’ll go check out the Pokémon she’s with.
Calyrex has Passive Below AZ Aura (over an unknown Range). Calyrex also has Class T LS above baseline (Ning Seems to be baseline Class T) with TK, I Don't think anything else Calyrex has can do much of anything to Ning. Well technically it also has AZ Temperature with its normal ice type moves as well but they aren't passive or thought based.

Nings class T ain't baseline iirc. Not that it even matters but what's the LS value for Calyrex?
Calyrex is >>>8.192775e+12 kg
and while he looks like he scales above baseline class T on his profile. It seems to be just from scaling above baseline class T (I could be wrong but no value is linked on the verse page or his own page)

Nings class T ain't baseline iirc. Not that it even matters but what's the LS value for Calyrex?
He scales >>> the mass of the Dragonwhale, which was around 3-4 times baseline when I calced it IIRC. That and above the chick who could control a stream of water whose drops had the weight of mountains.

Does this matter tho?

I'm surprised Ning doesn't have any calc on his LS in Wanxiang key, considering the dragon whale is 10000 meters in length, and iirc I believe you could use inverse square law to get like 12 billion tons.

Not that it matters, anyways, Ning simply soul hax.

He scales >>> the mass of the Dragonwhale, which was around 3-4 times baseline when I calced it IIRC. That and above the chick who could control a stream of water whose drops had the weight of mountains.

Does this matter tho?
I mean being able to TK him around would matter

Also while you are here is thought based hax his first move

I mean being able to TK him around would matter

Also while you are here is thought based hax his first move
That or paralysis inducement, but that prevents even thought-based actions so it really doesn't change anything. It's his go-to against beings who can't match him in the Dao (and thus resist it).

Calyrex has Passive Below AZ Aura (over an unknown Range). Calyrex also has Class T LS above baseline (Ning Seems to be baseline Class T) with TK, I Don't think anything else Calyrex has can do much of anything to Ning. Well technically it also has AZ Temperature with its normal ice type moves as well but they aren't passive or thought based.

So Decay world negs, AZ freezes, Ling doesn’t range spam in character gg? Probably not, I tried.

Oy deceived we really need to know what abilities does the d gray man character has and what's it's range and it works i really think you should enlighten us
🗿

Depends on what specific characters you're talking about.

Both factions in the series have general abilities that come from there specific type of energy (Dark Matter for Akuma/Noah and Innocence with Exorcist)

You can check any Noah and Exorcist profiles and you'll see a tabber that'll be named "General Dark Matter/Innocence Abilities", there you'll see the types of hax's they naturally gave through there specific factions energy-source.

Now for more specific abilities you can ask me, just make sure to tell me what specific characters you want to know about.

Now on topic: place as Ji Ning FRA given Planck's reasoning seems to make more sense to me compared to the BC/Pokemon side of this debate (After i'm done revising the Bleach profiles Ji Ning is in for a world of hurt :devilish: Bankai Yama GG)

The paralysis was by a Void Fiendgod's comprehension of the Dao and that was certainly inferior to Ji Ning by now but idk.
Ehhhh

That scan for Ning's own space lock happened after he was already Subhuti's disciple, no? Idk, i think he shouldn't have it

One of the few pages I went to read on Calyrex says that it shows no mercy to its opponents, yet it heals their wounds afterward. Seems kinda weird for a pokemon to have an aura of absolute zero yet it tries heal their opponent, presumably not to kill them when the former will definitely kill them. Also there is no mention of its aura anywhere I went? Is the scan of AZ on the profile machine translated?

One of the few pages I went to read on Calyrex says that it shows no mercy to its opponents, yet it heals their wounds afterward. Seems kinda weird for a pokemon to have an aura of absolute zero yet it tries heal their opponent, presumably not to kill them when the former will definitely kill them. Also there is no mention of its aura anywhere I went? Is the scan of AZ on the profile machine translated?
No the Scan is the Official Pokemon Translation. Also translation of the raws (not machine translated) gives the exact same results
Also Pokemon can for some reason survive being hit by AZ in game
Also if that was a reason to disqualify a verse from a passive a ton of verses would lose a ton of their passive hax

Range: Standard melee range normally, hundreds of kilometers with certain moves Calyrex
Range: Hundred Meters to Hundred Kilometers with Magic. Megicula Anything else?

Space-lock itself is pretty weird since he does it without any actual qualitative change to his Dao comprehension from before (aside from mastering more Daos).
Range: Standard melee range normally, hundreds of kilometers with certain moves Calyrex
Range: Hundred Meters to Hundred Kilometers with Magic. Megicula Anything else?
Here
No the Scan is the Official Pokemon Translation. Also translation of the raws (not machine translated) gives the exact same results
Also Pokemon can for some reason survive being hit by AZ in game
Also if that was a reason to disqualify a verse from a passive a ton of verses would lose a ton of their passive hax
Ehhhh

That scan for Ning's own space lock happened after he was already Subhuti's disciple, no? Idk, i think he shouldn't have it

Speedster, do you even read these threads before posting? We're well aware of what's on their page, there's just no proof that the aura covers 4 kilometers. And for goodness sake, argue out points instead of just inanely quoting others.

Speedster, do you even read these threads before posting? We're well aware of what's on their page, there's just no proof that the aura covers 4 kilometers. And for goodness sake, argue out points instead of just inanely quoting others.
They can range spam and hax Ji to death

They can range spam and hax Ji to death
What range spam? Ning thinks faster than Calyrex can take a move.

And stop this "range spam" nonsense. It really clutters up threads when it brings nothing to the table. That would be like me saying "sword GG" for Ning every 2 posts.

Read the thread.

Back