• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4th Strongest in Non-Smurf 6B: Ji Ning vs Calyrex and Megicula

Hmmph. I don't see sleep manip resistance on his profile.

Megi puts him to sleep and Calyrex soul haxes then

My bad, those were rather sleep resistance on megis profile

I don't see that on his profile
There's rarely ever a need to emphasize every single instance of soul resistance.

But anyway, this artefact is an attack that can work on beings whose souls are below the level of peak Loose Immortals, which is where Ning is at when at the peak of his power in this key.

Hmmph. I don't see sleep manip resistance on his profile.
How does it work? Is it mind-based, biology-based etc.?

And in any case, he can just paralyse them with a thought. Or just disappear from their minds and do whatever he wants.

Also, an important question; Does Calyrex lower the temperature of bodies to Absolute Zero or is their aura just that cold?

Megicula is a non-factor at this point. Calyrex's aura seems to be an issue tho, AZ can be a bitch.

Both, I mean an aura that cold would obviously do that
Not really? Ambient temperature isn't the same as something that lowers the temperature of a body directly. Giving an extreme example, The Sun isn't going cold despite being surrounded by an vast expanse that massively dwarfs it in size and is like 3 Kelvin.

Not really? Ambient temperature isn't the same as something that lowers the temperature of a body directly. Giving an extreme example, The Sun isn't going cold despite being surrounded by an vast expanse that massively dwarfs it in size and is like 3 Kelvin.
That's because the sun is too hot and if someone emits absolute zero air it will obviously lower the temperature of everything around it

The sun emits energy at an insane rate and most Molecules around the sun are not cooled to that temperature as anything around it is usually part of the sun or once a part of the sun
Also in the statement which Gives absolute zero it is instantly freezing everything around it

Calyrex also has extremely good Precog which might help

The sun emits energy at an insane rate and most Molecules around the sun are not cooled to that temperature as anything around it is usually part of the sun or once a part of the sun
Most of Ning's cells are full of solar fire, which is why I needed this to be specified.
Calyrex also has extremely good Precog which might help
He has Type 4 Acausality.

In the statement which gives it absolute zero it instantly freezes everything around it (which even normal AZ air wouldn’t do, as it would need time to cool down everything Down)
I mean, yes a continuous gust of AZ wind would do that to most things but it isn't lowering the temperature of the object itself to that level. Ning can already shrug of the freezing point of air, which is why whether it freezes thing to AZ or as a consequence of being AZ is important.

Of course, worst comes to worst, his soul can possess them as well.

I mean, yes a continuous gust of AZ wind would do that to most things but it isn't lowering the temperature of the object itself to that level. Ning can already shrug of the freezing point of air, which is why whether it freezes thing to AZ or as a consequence of being AZ is important.

Of course, worst comes to worst, his soul can possess them as well.
Nah instantly is the key word as countinuous is not imply instantly. Its also below Absolute Zero in tempature (I know its stupid but the statement is something like -300C and 0K is about -273C) and since it is below absolute zero and freezes instantly. It should be able to do the same and freeze someone to absolute zero (especially when the air being frozen to below absolute zero is a byproduct of Calyrexs body being that cold)
Pokemon abilties have NPI so would that even work properly

He's shown the ability to freeze souls or spirits and such with his aura?

I assume this is SBA, and which means it is 4km distance away.

Can anyone give me the size of the aura with a scan? Seems kinda weird for it to have an aura that somehow freezes 4 kilometers and more all around it.

... Then why are we assuming it will somehow cover 4km in distance?

Because if it isn't 4km, then Ning easily destroys via thought-based stuff he has.

I mean, is the aura used anywhere besides that scan? We could probably find some sort of range from its other showings.

.......Huh.

Then, Ning thinks I guess?

Technical wins are my favourite wins

Back