• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4th Raikage upgrade

i think 4th Raikage should be updated from 8A to at least 7C possibly 7B. As a Kage level ninja his DC should be no less than Neji who is Town Level+ as well as Akasuki member Hidan who is 7C. His striking should be at least TJ+ since he traded blows with KCM Naruto, who also stated that it could have injured him seriously if he took a direct hit. He tanked a punch from wood clone full body susanoo Madara while scolding Tsunade to be more careful. 4th Raikage durability should be comparable to his father as he was unharmed by the Heavenly transfer technique where as Tsunade had to unseal the Mitotic Regenerationn jutsu to survive the lightpeed teleportation. Also he also tanked 3 of Killer B lariat and was smashed into rock formation unharmed

He may not be on his level but note that 3rd Raikage can teleport with just his regular skin while 4th has to activate his raiton armor and be alright as opposed to his dad as well as Tsunade having to activate Mitotic Regenerationn for a brief moment. Other kages are 7B such as Mei Terumi and Gaara i see no reason why his destructive capacity should be less than them. I think he should be at least 7C and possibly 7B via powerscaling should be no weaker than Neji and Hidan pretty much the previous points i mentioned before should stand to reason

They were doing SO WELL against Madara weren't they. The only person being capable of puncturing the guys Kaijuu Killer was Tsunade, and she only cracked it after multiple punches. Raikage is Town Busting, I don't argue that, but scaling is difficult in Naruto due to Ninjas having different abilities, even speed feats can't be compared to one another due to the differences between various ninjas due to specialties. Raikage should be Town Busting, but the only reason he wasn't a nuisance in the fight against Madara was due to the combinations he'd done with Onoki and his supposedly faster reaction speeds comparable to Tsunade. What's worse is Onoki could supposedly atomize a turtle, yet couldn't atomize the Kaijuu Killer. Though maybe Madara's is HAX proof.

To put it bluntly, the 4th was the most useless character in the battle with Madara, I think even Mei had more of an impact than he did.

So, should we upgrade him to 7-C?

Town Level+ sounds good, but he isn't Tsunade Level, she was the physically strongest there without need for outside sources other than her sheer physical power, while he needed add-ons to gain leverage against him. So yeah, Town Level+ sounds wonderful.

All right. Feel free to upgrade him then.

Just please remember to change the tier as well in the future.

Well, you press the trash can icon for the previous tier category in edit mode, and add the new one. It is fairly simple.

Master x joey said:
Why does it say hypersonic there's a scan that state raikage is faster than light also he dodged point blank lasers in his face
Post a link that states Raikage is FTL? If it's the scan I'm remembering, the proper translation stated that his neurons fired at the speed of light. Not his combat, reactive or combat speed.

Also, if there is no evidence that those lasers are fired at the speed of light, consisted of light or a material that moves at the speed of light then, it would fall under the 'lasers in fiction trope' and thus would not be considered a LS reaction feat.

Master x joey said:
Why does it say hypersonic there's a scan that state raikage is faster than light also he dodged point blank lasers in his face
Those weren't real lasers.

Back