• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SMALL SPEED UPGRADE FOR JUGO

Status
Not open for further replies.
very simple upgrade
Jugo should be upgraded to sub-relativistic in his full transformation for being able to react and block Raikage v1 punch at point blank range here. although this might be interpreted as reaction speed but either way it warrants an upgrade.

Last edited:
Ykw, this is fine, but just keep in mind that it'd be a really bad idea to revise other characters based on this. Simply due to the fact that quite literally all of the speed scaling, values and all, will be replaced in the near future. Almost everything speed related we have right now on the profiles is straight up wrong.

Ykw, this is fine, but just keep in mind that it'd be a really bad idea to revise other characters based on this. Simply due to the fact that quite literally all of the speed scaling, values and all, will be replaced in the near future. Almost everything speed related we have right now on the profiles is straight up wrong.
Yeah I thought about this but I don't really know when revisions would happen. Also scalling other characters doesn't strike me as too much a bad idea. When the speed is revised they'd all just scale to whatever v1 raikage would be in the new revisions. Also it would only affect boruto scalling tbh. Jugo only used full transformation once and it was in that fight..never again until the boruto era

Yeah I thought about this but I don't really know when revisions would happen. Also scalling other characters doesn't strike me as too much a bad idea. When the speed is revised they'd all just scale to whatever v1 raikage would be in the new revisions. Also it would only affect boruto scalling tbh. Jugo only used full transformation once and it was in that fight..never again until the boruto era
How the Raikage's speed is treated will also change, believe me. Scaling a ton of characters to this will just cause headaches for the people revising them.
As for Boruto people, they have their own speed feats that should be calced and used instead, which is already being worked on by some people. They have way more speed feats to calc than even Shippuden tbf.

How the Raikage's speed is treated will also change, believe me. Scaling a ton of characters to this will just cause headaches for the people revising them.
As for Boruto people, they have their own speed feats that should be calced and used instead, which is already being worked on by some people. They have way more speed feats to calc than even Shippuden tbf.
Oh I see. Alright you can close this thread then

Yeah, I'm sorry lmao. I know it's annoying, having to wait for a revision for so long. It's just hard cause I have a ridiculous amount of revisions on my plate. But the Boruto stuff is being worked on by other people like Nierre, so it should be done as soon as the calcs are made.

Anyway, I'll close this.

Anyway, I'll close this.
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back