• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-A low to no hax tournament: Starry nights edition

His resurrection is just him transforming into his final form, useless because he will be fighting in that form

Reality warping is just corrupting the realm of the almighy, never used in combat

Soul manipulation is not combat aplicable, only to the souls of the death

His resurrection is just him transforming into his final form, useless because he will be fighting in that form

Reality warping is just corrupting the realm of the almighy, never used in combat

Soul manipulation is not combat aplicable, only to the souls of the death
his in brudda

My second character and my last because this would be enough

He is gonna win the tournament with his old good lamp

do you even read the profiles you're posting? No, no and no again, no.

dude stop, i ain't checking every character randomly.
Chose one or two, analyze them, come back seriously and tell me why they should be part of the tournament. If you don't imma just start ignoring you.

I choose these two characters since they are not too haxed.

I choose these two characters since they are not too haxed.
first one's an outdated profile, second one is accepted

Jax= Lee sin----> Aurelion Sol= 3.034x10^64 joules via creating and sustaining all the stars in the universe

Corvus technically is the same feat, he defeated a god who created all the stars in the universe with one attack, but there is no value I can find

So if I’m getting at this correctly as long as the character scales higher than 16.88 ExaFoe (1.688e63 joules) than they can join in the tournament right? Or is there a limit to how high their AP can be compared to the others for this tournament?

So if I’m getting at this correctly as long as the character scales higher than 16.88 ExaFoe (1.688e63 joules) than they can join in the tournament right? Or is there a limit to how high their AP can be compared to the others for this tournament?
they need to have it via scaling to or doing the feat of destroying stars.

Yeah I know but like how high can the AP go before they are banned from the tournament? Cause like I’m guessing most characters here scale around 16.88 ExaFoe which is around the double digit ExaFoe range and not the triple digit ExaFoe range.

Yeah I know but like how high can the AP go before they are banned from the tournament? Cause like I’m guessing most characters here scale around 16.88 ExaFoe which is around the double digit ExaFoe range and not the triple digit ExaFoe range.
i don't really care, i haven't really seen anyone in 4-A who actually managed to get to near 3-C (after Kirby was upgraded to 4-A that is)

From the looks of it they scale to 1.907926882e65 that’s 1.907926882 ZettaFoe over 113x stronger than the 16.88 ExaFoe starry sky calc.

Huh thought you just had to be above the starry sky feat to join. Guess I was wrong. So if they scale to a nebula creating feat does that count? Like it’s still filled with stars just not as much as the starry sky one.

Huh thought you just had to be above the starry sky feat to join. Guess I was wrong. So if they scale to a nebula creating feat does that count? Like it’s still filled with stars just not as much as the starry sky one.
technically yeah

Alright than. I guess for now I’ll be nominating

Ultraman Jack
Kate (Ultra Series)

If they are considered too haxxed for this tournament I’ll swap them out with someone else instead

AP (Short Version)

Kate‘s Zetton >> Kate’s Fire Golza > Kate’s Gan-Q ≈ Rei’s Gomora ≈ Ultra Brothers (Heisei Era) = Base Mebius > Xenon >= Max > Junis Mode Nexus > Chaos Ultraman = Corona Mode Cosmos > Gaia SV (>>319.624439918 ExaFoe)

AP (Long Version)

Kate‘s Zetton >> Kate’s Fire Golza > Kate’s Gan-Q ≈ Rei’s Gomora ≈ Ultra Brothers (Heisei Era) = Base Mebius > Xenon >= Max > Junis Mode Nexus > Chaos Ultraman = Corona Mode Cosmos > Gaia SV 3x> Gaia V2 > King Goldras > Goldras 20x> Silvergon > Power Type Tiga 3x> Multi Type Tiga > Daigo Tiga Dark > Blast Type Tiga > Hudra = Nebula Creation (1.77569133288 ExaFoe)

Source of scaling

Last edited:
Alright than. I guess for now I’ll be nominating

Ultraman Jack
Kate (Ultra Series)

If they are considered too haxxed for this tournament I’ll swap them out with someone else instead

AP (Short Version)

Kate‘s Zetton >> Kate’s Fire Golza > Kate’s Gan-Q ≈ Rei’s Gomora ≈ Ultra Brothers (Heisei Era) = Base Mebius > Xenon >= Max > Junis Mode Nexus > Chaos Ultraman = Corona Mode Cosmos > Gaia SV (>>319.624439918 ExaFoe)

AP (Long Version)

Kate‘s Zetton >> Kate’s Fire Golza > Kate’s Gan-Q ≈ Rei’s Gomora ≈ Ultra Brothers (Heisei Era) = Base Mebius > Xenon >= Max > Junis Mode Nexus > Chaos Ultraman = Corona Mode Cosmos > Gaia SV 3x> Gaia V2 > King Goldras > Goldras 20x> Silvergon > Power Type Tiga 3x> Multi Type Tiga > Daigo Tiga Dark > Blast Type Tiga > Hudra = Nebula Creation (1.77569133288 ExaFoe)

Source of scaling
Only kate is allowed

For the sake of filling slots, I'll also choose PC-98 Reimu

Note that most of her haxes are exclusive to her Windows key, so she only has less haxier abilities such as Flight and Danmaku here

Last edited:
Back