• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(6/8) 2nd Senna Crosstier Tournament

Nah just the brief main stuff she can pull out so I can deduce whether it is fair game or not👀
So, Alela has some pretty potent stuff but none of it is impossible to avoid/defeat, or at least it shouldn't be, for the others in the tourney.

I guess I should start with her signature attack AND defense, Tempest ultrabolts. Keep in mind that she doesn't really start with these on offense at all and she'd only bring them out for attacking if she either hates her opponent, is bloodlusted, or may be about to die herself. It should also be noted that the Tempest Soul could force her to want to use them in certain situations as well.
  • Tempest Ultrabolts: Alela can emit very concentrated bolts of Volt which project the image of countless stars within them. These bolts are capable of 'eating' enemies and their attempts to attack her as a whole, nullifying them even if they are powered by law manipulation. They do this for defensive abilities as well, easily devouring barriers, including those of a similar power like Kyofu's, who can activate a state of near total invulnerability and is immortal in some ways. These bolts negate abilities such as intangibility and literally rips life from those who stand against her. They can erase life, statistics (vastly lowers and outright blocks an enemy's power, speed, etc), age, memories, and other fundamental aspects of their being in order to shred them in every way. The bolts are intended to act as a punishment laid down personally by a God of judgement. However, Alela needs to intend on taking any of these things away for it to occur. On the other hand, the volts will always passively devour attempts made at damaging her no matter what Alela feels, but only if activated beforehand.
Should be noted that they don't home in on opponents so it's not completely broken, but they are also insanely difficult to properly defend against, especially after their recent feats and their extreme range. Again though, not impossible.

The next thing I should talk about his her Tempest Aura, which is one of her starting things. The kicker with this one is that its general effects vary wildly depending on a few factors, including Alela's current mental state, her feelings about her opponent, what her opponent is attempting to do, and what their abilities are like (things such as chaos manipulation and other things which subvert reality trigger the greater effects of the aura).

• Tempest Aura: The Tempest Deity naturally gives others an innate fear which is inscribed upon their souls at a deep level immediately upon detecting her. This fear is commonly described as a feeling which forces all others to act as if they are in the presence of a genuine God. The aura actively alters the personality of enemies seeking to stand against her in due to the overwhelming and incomprehensible effects that being in the presence of something which transcends them applies. In addition, those who still dare to stand to her find their reality becoming extremely glitchy, with Alela's voice sounding omnipresent, and her being all around them no matter where they go (even through abilities like portals/far teleportation or even Kyofu’s spatial manipulation attempting to block her out and having zero effect), and their bodies beginning to feel like the only way out is to submit to death, with their abilities slowly shutting down one by one as they face her. It could potentially force even an extremely ardent opponent to suicide right there to avoid her, but only if they are basically Alela's worst enemy. Even extremely high willpower enemies feel no chance at avoiding this, including Guild of Shadows Elder's who are naturally 'mad' and cannot have their minds influenced by such abilities which induce insanity and similar effects, and doing so almost effortlessly. The effects get FAR greater depending on how much hatred Alela feels towards someone.
All of the effects occur for opponents she's fighting, but as I said before the severity of them does vary a lot. Guild of Shadows Elder's are completely wicked and Alela hates them a lot, so that's why the Aura works on them so well. If Alela is matched with a heroic character, for example, it wouldn't be so bad for them, but stuff like the innate fear and perception alteration still occurs for anyone. TLDR: it makes enemies believe they are facing an actual God. All the other OP effects depend on the above circumstances I pointed out.

Lastly, I'll talk about her symbiosis with her Soul, the Tempest Soul, which is a super important part of how her powers function at all.
  • Tempest Soul: The power of the Tempest Deity is only accessible by an innate connection to ALELA's soul in order to prevent outside forces from copying the power meant to keep reality checked without breaking a limiter. But also, to even activate the form, Alela needs to reach deep and connect with her soul directly and maintain this connection throughout a battle to continuously use her abilities as a galactic scale weapon. Experiencing great emotions makes this connection much easier to both begin and hold onto for a longer time period, but great mental focus is also required. Her 'Tempest Soul' is something unique to Alela and her decision about what she does with her own power. This decision is the difference between whether it not she will remain Alela or change into ALELA, the weapon from the ALELA project. The tempest Soul is also very resistant to attacks seeking to harm souls and WILL counter with complete savagery. If an enemy forcefully lowers her stamina, the tempest Soul is guaranteed to respond in kind. It also resists the Demon Aura from the Elder's and can assist for directly countering them as well. In addition, it will notify Alela of an enemy attack before the opponent even begins to use it, giving her many methods of avoidance all at once well in advance.
To round out the whole thing, here's her weakness section: However, as the Tempest Deity, the Tempest Soul would refuse to copy chaos-based attacks with her power mimicry, and she can be exposed by them in general. Magic-like abilities, if used properly and function similarly to Mana Manipulation, can disrupt her attacks as well as her connection to the Tempest Soul. Her Tempest Aura and the severity of the Tempest Ultrabolts can both be weakened significantly if she either isn't angry at her opponent, or she doesn't see them as a threat, or if she is simply fond of them. However, in a tense battle situation, even if she doesn't have ill-will towards an opponent, she would be able to use both of them properly if she decided to do so. This doesn't mean she would use the Ultrabolts to kill an opponent outright due to her nature as a Hero.

If needed I can answer any question as well

Please GOD let her be legal lol, all this work would have been for nothing

im at least 10(0) years older than u👆

Damn this was a spicy character I like a spicy Tourney. Hope some random people show up and throw 3 more people so I can spam all Round 1 Matches lol
You should post the tourney thread on discord and tag vs matches, I bet it’ll get filled up

You should post the tourney thread on discord and tag vs matches, I bet it’ll get filled up
Nuh-uh u
giphy.gif

Anyway I'm bored.

Post the last thing you copied
Mine:
Bir saniyede kaç karelik animasyon olduğunu biliyor musun? Çözünürlüğü ve kare hızını 4K'ya yükseltme ve 60 FPS interpolasyonunu artırmaya yönelik modern bir eğilim var. Tabii kişisel kullanım için yapıldığında kimseye sorun çıkarmıyor, yani o konuda sıkıntı yok yok. Ancak, modern kahrolası televizyonlarda kare interpolasyonunu varsayılan oralak "açık" şekilde ayarlıyorlar. İstenmeyen bir iyilik kelimesinin artık ölü bir ifade haline gelmiş olmadığı gibi. Bundan daha acıklı bir şey yoktur bence. Bir pembe dizi etkisi yaratıyor. Ee, sence de de bu kültürsüzlük değil mi?

Back