• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-A low to no hax tournament: Starry nights edition

Hello ladies and gentlemen and anything beyond or between!
Today i am hosting a brand new tournament that is...4-A!
Now "hold up", you'd say, "how can we have a 4-A tournament that is low hax when the gap is 198 million between baseline and topline?"
Well - i'll answer - There's a twist!
The twist is, you need to scale from a starry night sky feat to participate in the tournament!
Starry night sky is this little thingamajig that scales to like every 4-A character.
Basically if you scale below 1.688e63 joules you're out.

Now about hax, i will personally review every profile and see if they're usable.
Things which aren't allowed are
-instant win hax of any form
-invulnerability hax and immortalities that aren't overtime
-regen beyond high-mid as long as the character in question is defeatable
-precognition beyond looking a few seconds into the future isn't allowed either
-fate stuff
-only 3 characters per person

That are all the rules. Additionally, you can only use 3 people from the same franchise. I will also be joining in with my character of choice.
Anyways boys, good luck!

1.Kracko (triple deluxe key)
2.Meta Knight
3.Mustache Girl
4.Future warrior (under probation though, majin restricted)
5.Corvus
6.Jax
7.Elesis
8.Marisa
9.Diamond weapon
10.The Conductor
11.Kate (Ultra Series)
12.PC-98 Reimu (apparently she has flight and danmaku and her main hax aren't available in this key)
13.Tabuu
14.Darth Vader
15.Wallace
16.Hirudegarn

Matches set.

Last edited:

Can Aerith enter? She wants revenge

Can Aerith enter? She wants revenge
how does her time stop and powernull work?

ill let FW slide since he technically obliterated stars and by default starry night skies...i'll only allow this once though and with high strain. If a better character is suggested ill swap em.

Powernull in her page is just a resistance, not a power she has

Edit: Okey, her page is a bit difficult to read so I am sorry

Is just stopping the enemies of casting magic, normally because it literally silence the enemies and does not let you talk, so, you can´t enchant= no magic

Anyways, my final veredict on aerith is leaning to be denied. She has powernull which prevents skill usage and she can time stop the opponent with only a 25% chance of them recovering after each of her attacks.

So why does the Future Warriors page link to canon Cell? That needs to bw fixed because atm the profile doesn't justify the rating at all.
Because anime cell page´s does not exist uwu

i said that i will allow the future warrior that you suggested but nobody else who scales to it.
What type of regeneration should be the limit in this tournament? Is low-high allowed for example?

Can you explain in layman's terms? Also Future warrior in xenoverse 2 is the same and future warrior from x1
me dislike 4-A feat
me have mercy
me allow 1 character with that 4-A feat
me likey
you want 2 character with that 4-A feat
me angy
angry ooga booga noises

Use this Future warrior xenoverse 2 certain skills can be restricted
Please use future warrior 2 he is the exact same as xv1 future warrior
i said that i will allow the future warrior that you suggested but nobody else who scales to it.
me dislike 4-A feat
me have mercy
me allow 1 character with that 4-A feat
me likey
you want 2 character with that 4-A feat
me angy
angry ooga booga noises
I want you to replace future warrior 1 with future warrior 2

Yeah you can also restrict skills and optional equipment is cloud okay?

You can restrict hakai, time skip and it's ginyu body swap it's a dodge beam
yeah no i ain't restricting half his arsenal just so he can be in this tournament. This isn't the type of tournament where 90% are unaddable due to ability restrictions and i didn't come here for that.

Back