• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yes, he's still 3-A
ok since I'm tired and I understandably don't want to read the entire thread, can you please explain why he still is in... about 2 sentences, tops?

ok then

but I didn't make this thread about only Syn Shenron. I was also talking about the likes of Super 17 and stuff. Are they still universal?

Also, is the DB LIVING universe 40 times bigger, or are you including Heaven and Hell in there?

Heaven and Hell are included by the looks of the scan/blog.

The Volume of the Universe can be done two ways:

Using the Diameter of the Observable Universe as the Radius of Universe 7 in accordance to the living half.

Giving Heaven the Diameter of the Observable Universe.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Because he should be 10 times weaker or so than Omega Shenron, who can destroy the DB universe, which is 40x times bigger than our own observable universe at least based on a certain calc.

Meaning Syn should still be 4 times above Baseline.

At least I believe that's the reason.
Is somebody willing to properly explain this in a footnote for the Syn Shenro page? Preferably by including a link to the relevant calculation.

I will unlock the page so you can help out if you wish.

Honestly, the only reason Syn shenron 'trashed' ssj4 Goku was because he was tired and weakened. As soon as he recharged- he roflstomped Syn Shenron in one of the most one-sided beatdowns in anime history and did so while blind.

Yeah, I'm not seeing why Syn Shenron is 3-A. I know DB 3-A is above baseline but general power-scaling rules should still apply and we're backscaling anyway for reasons LordWhis said.

So do you think that we should rescale him to 3-B instead?

Isn't a charged ssj4 Goku stronger than he normally is? At least that was the impression I had when Goku used the same strategy in the Baby saga.

Also, I don't think you should edit profiles without first letting the opposition say something, LordWhis just wrote a few lines of text and suddenly everything that was discussed in this thread is discarded? I can't agree with that.

Well, it was more about what Sera wrote, but fair point.

I suppose that you can revert the edits for the moment until we reach a conclusion.

Therefir said:
Isn't a charged ssj4 Goku stronger than he normally is? At least that was the impression I had when Goku used the same strategy in the Baby saga.

Also, I don't think you should edit profiles without first letting the opposition say something, LordWhis just wrote a few lines of text and suddenly everything that was discussed in this thread is discarded? I can't agree with that.
He was TIRED and WEAKENED during his fight with Syn due to fighting Nova and Eis immediately before - he was then REcharged back to full power and then ROFLStomped him.

Syn Shenron has 3 feats-

Beating a weakened version of Goku- we have no idea how weakened he was, he may have been weakened to 10C for all we know.

Getting ROFLStomped. We can't backscale from a ROFLStomp.

Killing Nova with a sneak attack from behind (if you think he should be 3A because of that then do you also think that random Frieza crony with a laser ring is 3A ?) And Nova was injured at the time.

It's been about a decade since I watched DBGT so I don't remember if he demonstrated any notable feats after Omega Shenron reverted back to Syn after getting hit by the Big Bang Kamehameha.

It's telling that even Omega Shenron couldn't no-sell SSJ4 Goku's attacks or one-shit him. Syn trashing SSJ4 Goku is silly.

On a side note, SSJ4 Goku basically negated The Super Shenron's wish to turn him into a child, Magic Negation ?

So what should we do here? Change the Syn Shenron statistics to unknown, or scale him from the other dragons?

Probably, given the constantly rising power levels in DB, but I am not certain.

I have no problem with Syn Shenron being At least 3-B+ because he was stated to be 10 times weaker than Omega Shenron, perhaps even more. So if we are lowballing it, that rating would make sense.

Okay. I do not have a problem with it either.

@firestorm and ant: I strongly disagree with Syn Shenron being stronger than Super 17- Super 17 outclassed SSJ4 Goku and Syn got outclassed by him.

Furthermore, the bodyguard from the money-obsessed planet was stronger than Base Rildo indicating that GT doesn't necessarily follow this rule for every form of the new villain.

I'm also not 100% sure about first form baby vegeta being stronger than Final Form Rildo, since they are both somewhere in between ssj2 and ssj3 level.

Omega Shenron is stronger than Super 17 but Sun Shenron doesn't necessarily have to be. Though he is probably stronger than Hell 17 so comparing base to base and fused to fused he is stronger and does fulfill the next villain rule. Much like final form rildo is stronger than money planet bodyguard and final form baby vegeta is stronger than final form tilde.

AKM sama said:
I have no problem with Syn Shenron being At least 3-B+ because he was stated to be 10 times weaker than Omega Shenron, perhaps even more. So if we are lowballing it, that rating would make sense.
Would this be acceptable?

Do the Not Super Dragon Balls have the same weakness than the regular ones? Goku'd only need to be stronger than their creator to ignore the effects. Inconsistent, I know, but that's the explanation they give us when Oolong tried to kill the Saiyans before they landed. Goku'd have Resistance to Teleportation since Namek saga otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back