• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait there is 1 confusion based on new edit now

If SSJ4 Goku post limit breaker is Atleast 3B now so shouldn't Syn be Atleast 3B too since both were comparable or SSJ4 Goku limit breaker was stronger than Syn??

Oh, I was going off of the most recent recap from Firestorm's comment. Base Syn was said to be 2 to 4x baseline 3-A if Omega was 40x. And that he was only able to severely harm him with Dragon Fist. I thought the recommendation was Super 17 with 10x Kamahameha, SS4 Goku after breaking limits, Nuova, and Vegeta were 3-B+ via backwards scaling.

Nuova Shenro was edited as well, but everyone else is neither 3-B+ nor 3-A and aren't really being effected. I'll be going to sleep for now though.

Okay. Thank you for properly handling the edits.

Yes thats true but if Syn Shenron is 3A then I think limit broken SSJ4 Goku should be 3A too since he was equal if not stronger than Syn Shenron otherwise everything else is fine

Can someone please tell me why is Super Saiyan Gogeta is 3-B, but base GT Goku isn't 3-B? Base Goku outright admitted Nouva Shenron in his base form is the most powerful opponent he ever faced until now, putting him above the likes of Super 17 who was completely bodying Super Saiyan 4 Goku in a fight. Guess what? Base Goku was fighting on par with base Nouva Shenron with no problem.

Edit: My bad, I didn't read Goku's profile carefully. But why is Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku not 3-A for beating up Syn Shenron with his eyes closed?!

@JohnCenaNation, Gogeta's profile has two keys; his first one is based on his period in Fusion Reborn. Back then, this was still the Buu of the DBZ Anime/ToeiVerse continuity. It was well before anyone in GT existed and back when Goku was Kid Buu's level. And by the time GT happens, Goku grew stronger to the point where even his base form is far superior to Kid Buu now.

@LordWhis, we can't really abuse backwards scaling. Both Goku and Vegeta have gotten significantly stronger in the Super 17 arc then they were in Baby saga. And same with the Shadow Dragon arc, they were both way stronger then they were when they fought Super 17. However, Super 17 shouldn't be too far behind a limit break SS4 Goku post absorbing the 10x Kamahameha; which he literally blitzed and stomped SS4 Goku effortlessly during that time.

@My Area, I don't recall SS4 Goku being on Syn's level even with limit breaks with the exception of Dragon Fist. And even as regular Syn Shenron, he still survived the Dragon Fist albeit barely, which was typically portrayed as an attack that oneshots characters who could stomp Goku otherwise. An amplified Nuova also blitzed SS4 Vegeta and while he initially landed some good hits on Syn, he was ultimately destroyed by Syn so he could absorb him and go back to being Omega Shenron.

@Lord Whis might be but we dont know how much weaker from Syn are Baby Vegeta and onwards

@DarkDragonMedeus SSJ4 Goku without limit broken was stomped by Syn Shenron easily and even his 10 times kamehameha wasn't able to scrach Syn Shenron this was regular SSJ4 Goku

But SSJ4 Goku after limit broken was able to keep up as well as dodge Syn attack easily as well as was able to predict clock attack by Syn remember? So I think Limit broken SSJ4 Goku would be 3A by being comparable if not stronger than Syn while rest doesn't scale so only Goku will be affected

Um wasn't that Omega Shenron which literally blitzed and toyed around with SSJ4 Goku limit broken and SSJ4 Vegeta and Goku had to use dragon fist just to pierce through Omega body but Omega Shenron regenerated

Agreed with amplified Nouva one where he still lost to Syn in the end but one thing that SSJ4 Vegeta should be comparable to SSJ4 Goku not the limit broken SSJ4 so it makes sense that amplified Nuova is still weaker than limit broken SSJ4 Goku

Just putting this out there, Super 17/Shadow Dragon Arc SSJ4 Goku is At least 3-B currently, shouldn't SSJ4 Vegeta and Super 17 Post 10x Kamehameha also get an At least? Both are currently just at regular 3-B

Super 17 is Multi Galaxy+ level which is higher than Atleast 3B and is very close to 3A so he is fine

Vegeta however should only be Atleast 3B because he compares to regular SSJ4 not SSJ4 Goku breaking his limits though

I dont think SSJ4 Vegeta should be in level of limit broken SSJ4 Goku when he literally just achieved SSJ4 so he should be comparable to regular SSJ4 Goku

Yeah, Goku was pretty much weakened later on, and was still considered comparible if not superior to Vegeta even then. Plus, Nuova blitzed Vegeta and it's important to note that being amped by Goku's energy was the reason he got so strong.

Anyway, is there anything else that needs to be done? Or can I close the thread?

Just 1 last thing in SSJ4 Vegeta stats its written that he is comparable to SSJ4 Goku prior to breaking his limits which could somewhat harm Syn Shenron

I dont think SSJ4 Goku prior to breaking limit did any harm to Syn Shenron not even his 10 times Kamehameha left any damage against Syn Shenron and he was able to punch Syn Shenron while catching him offguard which shouldn't count so can I remove the bold part in the profile?

If not then we can close this thread

Didn't Vegeta say he could easily beat Syn Shenron? Seems like Goku could as well, given the context, and Vegeta was training a lot and absorbing a ton of Blutz waves a few minutes prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back