• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3A-2A Rice-Cooker IMAO (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
Stupidest thing in Dragon Ball
In Dr Slump chapter 17, Senbei invented the Reality Machine, which can turn an image into a real object. For example, an image of food when put in a rice cooker becomes real food, and Arale did the extremely crazy and stupid thing (as always) to put a picture of the Universe into the rice cooker. Not only that, she even cut that entire page out of the manga, threw them both in the rice cooker and as a result we have a bunch of arale(s) and everyone else, including the entire actualized universe. What's interesting about this is that this uses Recursion because the manga page she cuts has a smaller version of the scene she cuts, which in turn has such a smaller version inside and so add infinitum. This also explains why there are multiple versions of herself and everyone else in it, so the universe itself is no exception. In other words she creates an Infinite amount of Universes by taking a recursive image of it and actualizing them. With this, change "Unknow via doc Realtty Machine" in Arale's profile to "2A....", or a note "possibly/likely" ahead since we're not sure if the universe itself has multiple/infinite versions (or low end is 2C because image resolution, but I don't think it is necessary since this is manga gag and image is plot itself), with 3A is the low end (3A/Low-2C possibly 2C/2A). I don't mind if this is Solid Tier or not (it depend on you).
Also grant it Spatial Manipulation since it change room to Place/Context it actualizing
Note: It even actualizing Buu Saga lol.

Well at least give it 3A (or worst "possibly") for create universe
You think Orange craziest, but it was Me, Rabbit. Also DBH/DBS is 2A confirm by this

Well. Your reasoning is there...but...ummm technically you can just use the dbz feat which would give the rice cooker Low 2-C rating. And when it duplicated/made dbz real, it didn't do the effect of when arale put a piece of the manga In it. So I disagree with 2-B/2-C/2-A, but I can see it being likely low 2-C.

You think Orange craziest, but it was Me, Rabbit.
Was that a jojo reference?

Also whatever the tier of the ricecooker is, why are we mentioning it in her tier when it doesn't destroy rather creates stuff? She doesn't use it as weapon or anything like that.

don't see anything 3-A or above. It's just space hax - in a way. Maybe they created a solar system, or galaxy, who knows tbh. Also since there is no continuation, its hard to say just how much space they had created

Well. Your reasoning is there...but...ummm technically you can just use the dbz feat which would give the rice cooker Low 2-C rating. And when it duplicated/made dbz real, it didn't do the effect of when arale put a piece of the manga In it. So I disagree with 2-B/2-C/2-A, but I can see it being likely low 2-C.
Yeah I forgot to mention this
The rice cooker's rating should be "Varies" because it depends on what it "duplicates". A photo of a rice bowl becomes a real rice bowl, nothing more or less. 2C/2A feat is only done through Arale using a recursive image and dbz manga is not

don't see anything 3-A or above. It's just space hax - in a way. Maybe they created a solar system, or galaxy, who knows tbh. Also since there is no continuation, its hard to say just how much space they had created
In that case, i think 4A would be valid (low end) since this space contains immersuable stars
Also whatever the tier of the ricecooker is, why are we mentioning it in her tier when it doesn't destroy rather creates stuff? She doesn't use it as weapon or anything like that.
We gave tier through creation feat. I don't see why this wouldn't

2A to 4A in one CRT, WTF
4-A creation tier can work.
You mean soild 4A with no any mention about higher tier? (like 3A/Low-2C, i think it also work since it "duplicate" DBZ buu saga, include place outside universe as Kaioshin realm)

I thought we were not suppose to start discussing stats yet
This is in a small small way discussing stats
Sigh

I can check and post stuff from the anime later on the whole creating a universe and creating the supreme kai realms feat
But honestly speaking, Id recommend either of these two solutions

1. Varies depending on what it is being created

Or

2. At least 4-A (cause confluctor seems fine with this Tier), likely 3-A (cause in both the anime and manga they both said create the universe and recreating the world of the Kais is good supporting evidence)

But this discussion imo was still too soon

likely 3-A (cause in both the anime and manga they both said create the universe and recreating the world of the Kais is good supporting evidence
Not an AP feat, creation feat instead, we don't relate creation with stats now, it depends case by case iirc

Unknown sizes are 4-A
If she drew a Universe on a sheet of paper and if the machine works as is depicted in the OP then it wouldn't be 4-A since it would have replicated the Universe and not a solar system.

Now that's dependent on if she actually drew the Universe or not, that or we just dismiss it as hax. But I definitely disagree with labeling this as 4-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back