• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3A-2A Rice-Cooker IMAO (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause it prints what's inserted and what we see is just a small space inside the room. The rest of the world seems unaffected in every possible way. Its a pocket dimension with a starry sky. Arale Chan episode 41 - 10.30 - 11.50.
Okay. Never mind 3-A then. Should we keep the creation rating as "Unknown" instead, as Gin suggested?

Also, what else has been suggested and accepted here?

I mean it's a pocket dimension with a starry sky, don't see why we should rate it as unknown since we know how powerful it is.

What now?
Resistance to Supernatural Variants of Mind Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation
Arale was clearly pretending to be under the hypnotic control of Trampire's hypnosis spell but in reality she was not affected at all

Also Add Resistance to Pain Manipulation
We already discussed this the last time and both you and Ant agreed saying Resistance to Pain Manipulation was fine
It was not added however because you thought it was redundant and IP2 covered it, however I'm not seeing anything on the IP2 page that mentions resistance to pain manipulation, so better to be thorough I say and add it since it was already agreed upon and plus I want to avoid people saying she doesn't resist cause it's not on her profile

Last edited:
Resistance to Supernatural Variants of Mind Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation
I don't think that's supernatural mind hax?

We already discussed this the last time and both you and Ant agreed saying Resistance to Pain Manipulation was fine
I believe we later decided it's rather unnecessary because inorganic physiology already covers that. Robots don't usually feel pain, so adding it is... Well, unnecessary. Resistance to pain/high pain tolerance is apparently part of stamina thing. So you can put some of those feats in her stamina section.

I don't think that's supernatural mind hax?
Not supernatural? Meh... depends on how you look at a witch with legit powers using a hypnosis spell

Regardless she still was unaffected by some mind hax

I believe we later decided it's rather unnecessary because inorganic physiology already covers that. Robots don't usually feel pain, so adding it is... Well, unnecessary. Resistance to pain/high pain tolerance is apparently part of stamina thing. So you can put some of those feats in her stamina section.
Alright noted

For some reason i'm not getting any notifications from this thread

That ice manip scan also doubles as proof that despite the sun looking cartoony & having a face, it's not small as it's FAR WAY Earth from in outer space.

That ice manip scan also doubles as proof that despite the sun looking cartoony & having a face, it's not small as it's FAR WAY Earth from in outer space.
That's a pretty nice observation also just noticed how cool it is that Arale basically just froze over the entire planet in seconds lol
What now?
Yet another feat of Toon Force blah blah blah (I can find like several more of these feats lmao)

Toon Force: Arale's perception of situation can affect reality, such as when she turned Senbei into a Stripper by thinking of the idea
(She also did this again when she turned Senbei into astro boy just by thinking he looked like him, blah blah blah, etc)

Confluctor at this point can we give Arale Reality Warping. It's generally accepted that Reality Warping is an applicable use of Toon Force and Arale has many feats of doing this

With the amount of feats [specially toon force ones] we keep finding, shouldn't we make a thread that basically dumps the new feats we find, we compliment the ones that are accepted, and keep the thread open? Instead of opening each thread just to go do the same.

Arale's perception of situation can affect reality, such as when she turned Senbei into a Stripper by thinking of the idea
(She also did this again when she turned Senbei into astro boy just by thinking
Would be reality warping

Confluctor at this point can we give Arale Reality Warping. It's generally accepted that Reality Warping is an applicable use of Toon Force and Arale has many feats of doing this
Wait, she doesn't have reality warping? I thought she already had that and no one said otherwise?

Also plot manip is an extremely more powerful version of RW so...

Toon Force: Arale's perception of situation can affect reality, such as when she turned Senbei into a Stripper by thinking of the idea
Hahaha! Reminds me of the time when she used the Total Creator as Toilet Paper. But unlike Senbei, Kami didn't get changed by Arale, so resistance to RW for him?
That's a pretty nice observation also just noticed how cool it is that Arale basically just froze over the entire planet in seconds lol
Thanks & noice!

With the amount of feats [specially toon force ones] we keep finding, shouldn't we make a thread that basically dumps the new feats we find, we compliment the ones that are accepted, and keep the thread open? Instead of opening each thread just to go do the same.
I am with orange. We need to keep these thread short and focus on one thing. Too many things can get a little hard to deal with (the op most likely because they would be applying changes and it gets complicated)

I am with orange. We need to keep these thread short and focus on one thing. Too many things can get a little hard to deal with (the op most likely because they would be applying changes and it gets complicated)
Alright that's acceptable
In that case I'll stop adding more feats (cause there is like A LIST of things) and lets just focus on getting the one's THAT HAVE BEEN ALREADY DISCUSSED out of the way

It seems most of them are accepted [besides 3-A stuff I think] Perhaps Con can ping ant to open the profile and add what has been accepted?
Also, we should make this the last thread. I mean by it, instead of creating new ones, just dump them here, whenever someone finds a new ability or something , just add it it here and we can all evaluate it and add it. It should help make things less convoluted, what do yall think?

Just Making a list of the things that have been discussed and accepted

Afterimage Creation:
Arale can create Afterimages

Stealth Mastery: Arale has snuck up on a cautious master thief and a guy with super hearing

Toon Force: Dr. Slump Characters can develop new powers and abilities so long as they believe those powers are real

4th Wall Breaking: Arale has displayed awareness for the events that will transpire in the following stories/episodes

4th Wall Breaking: Arale can percieve the progression of events and announce "It's the End" during the end of the story/episode

O.E. Wish Granting with Genie: Arale can summon a Genie which can then grant wishes

4th Wall Breaking: Arale and the characters in Dr. Slump have been shown to be aware of the different continuites present in the franchise. Even having information from other continuities apply to others. Such as anime Arale telling Mashirito To read the manga to learn about her. As well as Mashirito using manga exclusive pages to learn information in the anime

Toon Force: Arale inherit stupidity makes it impossible to come up with logical strategies

O.E. Density Manipulation with Dererenman: which can make any hard/solid matter structure become weak and soft

4th Wall Breaking: Arale and other Dr. Slump characters are aware of and can perceive the readers and watchers

Pocket Reality Manipulation Addition for Reality Machine

4-A Tier with Reality Machine

Heat Manipulation: Arale caused a river to melt

Ice Manipulation: With Ice N'cha canon

Telekinesis: Arale can use Telekinesis

Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation: Arale was pretending to be under the hypnotic control of Trampire's hypnosis spell but in reality she was not affected at all

Toon Force: Arale can ignore natural logic

Also give Arale Reality Warping

Since we didn't have a verse page for Dr Slump, I went ahead and made one. Make sure to add this to her file too.

Also might want to add yourselves as supporters.

I will unlock the Arale page. Tell me here when you are done. However, she should probably only have limited reality warping.

̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶A̶r̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶.

*[[User:Ss3micah|Ss3micah]]

Copy and paste this.
Wait, how can I add myself to the supporters of the verse!?
Change it to your username instead of his. So basically something like this;
*[[User:Orange|Orange]]

On the verse page, click source editing and put yourself underneath others in the supporter's section.

̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶A̶r̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶.
I think its kind of fun.

A bit of a shame, it's not just her tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back