• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3A-2A Rice-Cooker IMAO (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she drew a Universe on a sheet of paper and if the machine works as is depicted in the OP then it wouldn't be 4-A since it would have replicated the Universe and not a solar system.

Now that's dependent on if she actually drew the Universe or not, that or we just dismiss it as hax. But I definitely disagree with labeling this as 4-A.
Except there are a few problems with that.

1. The image she has is of a small space rather than the entire universe
2. The machine more or less prints what its inserted into. Oh and it looks like a pocket dimension in the last panel.
3. Can you prove it created billions of lights years worth of space?

Except there are a few problems with that.

1. The image she has is of a small space rather than the entire universe
2. The machine more or less prints what its inserted into
3. Can you prove it created billions of lights years worth of space?
Not the questions you should be asking me, but rather the OP. I'm just going by what's stated in the OP.

But if she did in fact draw a "universe." (Rather than a bunch of stars.) then the default assumption would be that it's an actual universe. When such as term is mentoined we don't assume them to be smaller than a baseline 3-A universe.

But yeah it doesn't seem to be a universe that she drew going by the scans in her profile. I still however disagree with a 4-A rating and believe it's fine as is. Which is "unknown."

I mean I literally read the chapter three four times just to confirm before my thoughts on it, and there is nothing that says it actually created an entire space rather than a section of it which we see in an earlier image. And since the next chapters are about something else, we don't know any more.

Until the size is known, 4-A is the way to go about it because of starry sky and whatnot. It's better than slapping unknown since we do have somewhat of a value

The amount of space created is irrelevant depending on how the mechanics of said creation works.

The Machine itself seems to have a form of Subjective Reality / Reality Warping and that often isn't treated as AP but rather hax. If the Machine did so by means of physical altercation of matter without the use of any sort of hax then I could see it. However the copy Machine isn't something that involves direct AP, so I still disagree with giving it a solid tier.

But it's still tierable tho? We grant a lot of people reality warping based tiers. Its nothing new.

A lot might do, but not all.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but slapping it under optional equipment is the safest option at the end of the day.

You know there are minor bugs in Arale profile I had plan to had fixed
Addition supporting evodence for powers she already has that might need explaining
And minor new powers as well...

Anyways
I know what im gonna have to now

A lot might do, but not all.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but slapping it under optional equipment is the safest option at the end of the day.
Welp
Here's the Universal Context

It looks like the Reality Machine Created an Entire Alternate Universe
Complete with alternate version of the characters and all that good stuff
Also again CLEAR CUT UNIVERSE STATEMENT

4-A with this machine. Or just drop it in the optional equipment that it can create space too.

4-A with this machine. Or just drop it in the optional equipment that it can create space too.
I'd say At least 4-A, possibly higher (given the context about the universe and the fact it made a copy of the Kai world which is a massive structure)

Prove it. Show me galaxies and other locations it recreated
You know for a fact I cant do that lol also your stone cold
An 80's gag cartoon for kids is not gonna be displaying some star trek level scientific depiction of universe. It doesn't make narrative sense LOLOL

But here is the recreated Supreme Kai Realm

Those three screenshots doesn't prove anything. Context? Also manga chapter number would be preferable

Those three screenshots doesn't prove anything. Context? Also manga chapter number would be preferable
The context is that Reality Machine produced the world of Dragon Ball in Arale's world
What you see is the Supreme Kai's world (a recreation of it actually) that the Reality Machine Made and what it DOES PROVE is that the Reality Machine made a replica of the Kai World no matter how you splice it
Also this doesn't happen in any manga chapter, it's Anime

Subjective reality. Nice.

Tho in seriousness, what episode and time stamp if possible? Also manga feats > anime feats 🦍

Literally a pocket dimension. Inside his house. Tho another feat for subjective reality.

Literally a pocket dimension. Inside his house. Tho another feat for subjective reality.
Yeah, Im not gonna argue about Pocket Dimension Sizes cause thats a dubious topic from what I've heard (though clearly that dimension with all its landmass and whatnot is way bigger than a 4x4 basement room)
Just slap on the 4-A and lets call it a day

Last edited:
Yeah that works.

So, what I accepted so far are;
  • Pocket reality and subjective reality with this machine
  • 4-A with this machine cause of starry sky and whatnot.

I will wait and see if any other staff disagrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back