• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3A-2A Rice-Cooker IMAO (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that works.

So, what I accepted so far are;
  • Pocket reality and subjective reality with this machine
  • 4-A with this machine cause of starry sky and whatnot.

I will wait and see if any other staff disagrees
Hey Confluctor
Im gonna add a few more minor abilities that should not be a problem to be added with your consent

Afterimage Creation: Arale can create Afterimages
Can I see another scan or something? This one's too messy to tell what's going on

I think showing what happens after she says this will be better. Otherwise this seems like 4th wall at best from this scan.

Ig?

From the scan seems like density manipulation

rest seems fine tho.

Can I see another scan or something? This one's too messy to tell what's going on
Believe it or not I cant make it any more clearer
But if you need a bit of context to be convinced then it happens when arale is playing with someone (and those two shots are the only time in the episode they decided to show afterimage being performed)
I think showing what happens after she says this will be better. Otherwise this seems like 4th wall at best from this scan.
Let me see if I can find the episode it happen for added context
From the scan seems like density manipulation
Alright Density Manipulation then (legit forgot that was a thing)

so it happens at the end of the episode or middle or start? If end, then that's just fourth wall breaking. if she ended the episode halfway through, then plot ig

so it happens at the end of the episode or middle or start? If end, then that's just fourth wall breaking. if she ended the episode halfway through, then plot ig
What seems to happen is that there is like this buildup throughout the episode hyping up some serious battle between these biker dudes and some rival gang

When the climax finally does arrive for both groups to fight its some underwhelming rock, paper, scissors that for all intended battles was actually supposed to go on for a while until a winner was decided
But Arale and everyone was just so underwhelmed by the action that Arale just says "its the end" pretty much ending the episode right there

Did Arale say that at the end of a singular 20 minute episode or in the middle of two 10 minute episode package?

What seems to happen is that there is like this buildup throughout the episode hyping up some serious battle between these biker dudes and some rival gang

When the climax finally does arrive for both groups to fight its some underwhelming rock, paper, scissors that for all intended battles was actually supposed to go on for a while until a winner was decided
But Arale and everyone was just so underwhelmed by the action that Arale just says "its the end" pretty much ending the episode right there
Thats just fourth wall breaking and a gag episode, not relating to anyone's ability

Did Arale say that at the end of a singular 20 minute episode or in the middle of two 10 minute episode package?
She said it at the end of the second episode in a two parter package

Also again
The episode should have continued cause for intended purposes the fight they were hyping up for like all the episode, had just begun
But because the fight was so boring Arale just says its the end

Bro that's rather common in TV shows and even other formats like manga and webtoons... They are gag episodes, they aren't related to anyone's ability, just the author messing around and having fun

In the meantime, would you mind summarising the accepted stuff?
Yeah that works.

So, what I accepted so far are;
  • Pocket reality and subjective reality with this machine
  • 4-A with this machine cause of starry sky and whatnot.

I will wait and see if any other staff disagrees
Also this has not been accepted yet cause its a new feat of heat manipulation

Heat Manipulation: Arale caused a river to melt
What do you think Confluctor?

I personally don't mind an "At least 4-A, possibly/likely 3-A" creation rating, given that it was heavily implied that an entire universe was created, if that is what was drawn.

I dont mind At least 4-A ethier tbh. I dont mind adding whatever is needed also, whenever the page is opened.

Okay. What did the anime say/show?

A pocket dimension inside of his house. Also when they tried to bring the dragon ball manga to life, it created a pocket dimension in their house, which gets destroyed during the fight.

Also, limited Ice Manipulation is probably more appropriate. Since the other elemental mouth attacks are that and she has to eat ice first.

Okay. Given what was shown below, what makes you think that it was a pocket dimension, rather than just accessible via a portal in Senbei's house?
Cause it prints what's inserted and what we see is just a small space inside the room. The rest of the world seems unaffected in every possible way. Its a pocket dimension with a starry sky. Arale Chan episode 41 - 10.30 - 11.50.

Should the other elemental mouth attacks "limited" statuses be removed then
Depends on how it's done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back