• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(3 MORE VOTES) Jane Foster vs Xenoverse 1 Towa

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingEzran

He/Him
Hey guys, let's get into this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2.5 meters

-Win via death!

Votes:

Jane: 0

Towa: 4

Zark2099 said:
Isn't Foster's Power Null barely applicable in combat?
@AwkguyDB How does it work?
Supposedly she can negate Mystic Energy so I don't see why she wouldn't be able to negate Towa's Magic my confusion is whether she would do it first or how she does it.

I mean you're the one who stated it as a wincon lol, assuming you know full well how it works.

I can't find relevant scans of it so the implication is it's OOC, i.e. she'll likely not use it.

TL;DR this seems stompish

Zark2099 said:
I mean you're the one who stated it as a wincon lol, assuming you know full well how it works.
I can't find relevant scans of it so the implication is it's OOC, i.e. she'll likely not use it.

TL;DR this seems stompish
I said "Probably" Power Null as I went to check her profile to see if she had anything and that was on her profile with it's justification being that she can Null Mystic Energies.

I mean you're passing it off as a legit wincon mate.

Anyways closing, if anyone finds relevant scans, message me on my wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back