• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The second scan just basically said they shocked the cosmos.
Looking at everything again I don't see teir 2 except stated to affect all planes of reality while the second just talked about shaking the cosmos but I'm no marvel expert.
And supplying energy to a machine capable of unifying timelines in the timestream doesn't seem teir 2 to me at all.

This is absorption and resistance to EE to me though. As he absorbed the energy and tanked the attack which was erasing gods through time.
Resistance to EE.
I'm seeing space-time Manipulation and summoning here.

But would like to see other's input.

Thor obtained an amp from the necrosword at the same time as he did the feat, Gorr wonders why Godbomb didn't work and where his weapon is located, Thor tells him that the necrosword left him and laughs at Gorr.
The Necrosword only left Gorr after Thor absorbed the full power of the bomb. Thor was clearly using the two Mjolnirs to channel the power of the bomb.
There is also the possibility that the gods become stronger while praying to said god.
It remains to be seen whether this is true.

The second scan just basically said they shocked the cosmos.
Looking at everything again I don't see teir 2 except stated to affect all planes of reality while the second just talked about shaking the cosmos but I'm no marvel expert.
And supplying energy to a machine capable of unifying timelines in the timestream doesn't seem teir 2 to me at all.
This is not so much to support level 2, but rather to show that there is a special amplifier when two Mjolnirs are together.
This is absorption and resistance to EE to me though. As he absorbed the energy and tanked the attack which was erasing gods through time.

Resistance to EE.
The God Bomb does not erase the gods from existence.
I'm seeing space-time Manipulation and summoning here.

But would like to see other's input.
Yeah, okay, but what about summoning a lightning/shockwave capable of killing Ultron with Odin's powers?

Last edited:
Also we already have a universe-shaking feat as a standard feat, no? In the "Half a universe away" feat, we just use half the result of shaking the entire universe.

I also remember Spino saying there was a discord server dedicated to find more 4-A feats but uh... that never came to be.

If you watch the comic you will see that the gods are not erased from existence.
I haven't read it just stating what are stated in your scans.

Did ultron show power on Odin's level stated be any like such and in possession of Odin's power increased his durability plus that scan isn't enough especially as they stated he has vanished which could possibly bring another option of teleportation.

Also we already have a universe-shaking feat as a standard feat, no? In the "Half a universe away" feat, we just use half the result of shaking the entire universe.
I've already calculated that.
I also remember Spino saying there was a discord server dedicated to find more 4-A feats but uh... that never came to be.
There is a Discord group currently collecting feats for Marvel, I've spent some 4-A there.

I guess that make somewhat sense, after all didn't Thor used 2 Mjolnirs to fight Gorr, who was at that point Skyfather level?

But wait, if we do that doesn't then his feat of shooking the stars while wielding 2 Mjolnirs will no longer be valid?

Since that its based on the assumption that having 2 Mjolnirs give Thor only a 2x strength increase, instead of make him far far stronger.

Last edited:
I guess that make somewhat, after all didn't Thor used 2 Mjolnirs to fight Gorr, who was at that point Skyfather level?

But wait, if we do that doesn't then his feat of shooking the stars while wielding 2 Mjolnirs will no longer be valid?

Since that its based on the assumption that having 2 Mjolnirs give Thor only a 2x strength increase, instead of make him far far stronger.
Right, it would no longer be valid for his base form, although Thor has other star-shaking feats anyway.

Back