• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think Spin Dash will one shot him due to the AP gap but it can blitz him.
Oh, of course not (initially anyway). My point was that the AP gap will disappear incredibly quickly due to the fact that he's initially weaker and that's when his AD is at its peak, so he'll grow faster. That + he'll continue to get stronger and faster (albeit not nearly as quickly) when they're matched in AP.

Can't Thor use AoE?

And does Base Sonic spam the 346x stuff or does he try and mix it up against stronger opponents?

Can't Thor use AoE?
No clue!

And does Base Sonic spam the 346x stuff or does he try and mix it up against stronger opponents?
Basically always his opening move. Spin Dash is 346x, Boost (which Modern Sonic prefers to use I think) is far superior to that because even Classic Sonic, who uses the spindash, was in awe when he saw it.

I mean Thor has done lightning AOE before IIRC but maybe the Marvel experts know more.
Basically always his opening move. Spin Dash is 346x, Boost (which Modern Sonic prefers to use I think) is far superior to that because even Classic Sonic, who uses the spindash, was in awe when he saw it.
I figured, but does he spam it after using it as an opening move against a strong opponent or does he then try mixing up his attacks.

I mean Thor has done lightning AOE before IIRC but maybe the Marvel experts know more.

I figured, but does he spam it after using it as an opening move against a strong opponent or does he then try mixing up his attacks.
mostly he starts with it and after it he either spams homing attacks, which is also an blitz amp, and punches

Sonic start with Spindash when he uses caliburn? I think he have other "inicial moves" with a Sword

Sonic start with Spindash when he uses caliburn? I think he have other "inicial moves" with a Sword
Not sure tbh. Pretty sure he might resort to using Caliburn as little as possible given Caliburn scales to a lower value than Sonic in current games. So it'd end up breaking/snapping if he used it to any serious extent.

Not sure tbh. Pretty sure he might resort to using Caliburn as little as possible given Caliburn scales to a lower value than Sonic in current games. So it'd end up breaking/snapping if he used it to any serious extent.
I'm SURE that wouldn't happen, I mean, Sonic was already a multi-solar system when he used Caliburn... And she supports it without difficulty, I don't understand where that thought comes from either, this is not Zelda 🥴

I'm SURE that wouldn't happen, I mean, Sonic was already a multi-solar system when he used Caliburn... And she supports it without difficulty, I don't understand where that thought comes from either, this is not Zelda 🥴
Caliburn scales to a much weaker Modern Sonic. Current Sonic scales 4x stronger above a one-shot AP gap above Caliburn. Both are in the same tier, it's just that present Sonic >>> Black Knight Sonic/Caliburn.

On top of that, Sonic's AD is gonna make him jump even further above Caliburn. They would certainly snap if Sonic used them to any serious extent.

Caliburn scales to a much weaker Modern Sonic. Current Sonic scales 4x stronger above a one-shot AP gap above Caliburn. Both are in the same tier, it's just that present Sonic >>> Black Knight Sonic/Caliburn.

On top of that, Sonic's AD is gonna make him jump even further above Caliburn. They would certainly snap if Sonic used them to any serious extent.
Caliburn isn't unbreakeable?????

The Marvel defensors and fans still don't appear... Inusual, maybe they hate sonic like... Everyone in this forum lol

Back