• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What currently needs to be done here?

Okay. That seems fine to me. Is somebody experienced willing to handle it?

Apologies for the intrusion, and I know this is very minor, but how on earth would a hammer have enhanced senses lol? Unless you mean that it grants Thor Enhanced Senses, in which case I think that should be specified to avoid confusion.

Other than that, the profile looks great to me with the suggestions that have been made above.

Tis done my dudes

Btw, why does weapon need age? always confused me

Thank you for helping out.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

There is a problem with the categories for some reasons. There are extra ones that I can't see/edit in the source editing. Was wondering if anyone else had a problem with it

I haven't noticed that problem. They all appear as a list for me in the classic source editing mode.

Those in the calculation group just need to check the math, what needs to be discussed among the other members is whether the universe number that Jason Aaron mentioned can be used. I've already seen it accepted for use for Thor's feat of going the distance of a universe in Thor: God of Thunder #1.
Please notify us as soon as this happens. Everything has been discussed with the exception of the calculation that we are awaiting.

Are there any other calculated 4-A level Marvel character feats that need to be evaluated by our calc group members? I think that I saw some other blog recently as well, but do not recall the specifics.

Are there any other calculated 4-A level Marvel character feats that need to be evaluated by our calc group members? I think that I saw some other blog recently as well, but do not recall the specifics.
It was Thor and Beta Ray Bill surtur portal feat that I think Kulf Boba made. That also needs to be evaluated

Okay. We already have an accepted calculation for that though, and it would be strange if destroying a structure nearly the size of a solar system would exceed 4-B.

We have moon feats calced at tier 5b and higher and accepted. Don't see why this shouldn't

There is an astronomical difference in power between 4-B and 4-A. The scales do not match at all.

See here:

Well, it at least seems extremely hard to accomplish without questionable math involved.

Back