• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-A to 2-C Kingdom Hearts / ReMind / Re:Coded AP CRT (SPOILERS for Re:Mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
like sora himself there are technically 2 versions of his heartless. data sora isint really sora but he still has sora's heart. And they didnt inspect the journal until after the events of KH2, so i would assume as sora got stronger, so did his heartless. I would also assume roxas's streangth also directly affected sora's heartless streangth. Also btw Sora Data Sora beat roaxas and he was far weaker then his KH2 form and roxas would smash sora's heartless with ease

I don't understand really. Sora's Heartless from the Datascape is based on that one time Sora turned into a Heartless if I understood it right. Since when is it also based on the Darkside from the Station of Awakening? I don't think that was actually said.

Also Sora's Heartless became stronger along with Data-Sora according to my understanding of what was said in Re:Coded so how is the real Sora getting stronger relevant for the strength of Sora's Heartless in the Datascape? Roxas being somehow relevant for the strength of Sora's Heartless is also beyond my understanding. What does he have to do with that?

Sora's heartless at base is a shadow

He is pretty fodder, this is because Sora has small amount of darkness

However in Coded, this heartless has absorbed both Bugs and many Heartless and has become much stronger

Nehz XZX said:
Isn't Sora's Heartless that one time when he got turned into a Heartless after stabbing himself willingly with the Keyblade of heart in order to release Kairi's heart?
Yes, when he stabbed himself with the Keyblade made of the princess hearts

You haven't told me what I wanted to know. What does the Darkside from the Station of Awakening, the real Sora getting stronger and Roxas have to do with Sora's Heartless from the Datascape?

The Real Sora from KHII has nothing to do with his heartless in the Datascape

He is based on when Sora stabbed himself in KH1

Nehz XZX said:
You haven't told me what I wanted to know. What does the Darkside from the Station of Awakening, the real Sora getting stronger and Roxas have to do with Sora's Heartless from the Datascape?
heartless are directly as strong as whoever they are made from specfically how strong their heart. It stands to reason as sora got stronger in the realm of light his heartless and data heartless also got stronger and like i said giant shadow heartless are one of the strongest variations of heartless already, couple that with the fact it is sora;s heartless, boosted with the power of the bugs, data sora should be tiered higher then he is just by defeating it. And like someone else pointed out, this heartless was so strong it was a direct threat to the realm of light.

Sora's Heartless in the Datascape shouldn't have become stronger with the real Sora since it is only based on the events from KH1. The journal that was analysed in Coded only depicts the Sora's first journey so anything that happened after that shouldn't be relevant to the version of Sora's Heartless in there.

Nehz XZX said:
Sora's Heartless in the Datascape shouldn't have become stronger with the real Sora since it is only based on the events from KH1. The journal that was analysed in Coded only depicts the Sora's first journey so anything that happened after that shouldn't be relevant to the version of Sora's Heartless in there.
not at all the case if that were true jimmy's journal would not have had castle obvlion roxas and namenie in it. this shows the datascape/journal can evolve and expand and can be affected by the ROL. Not to mention if sora;s heartless was strong enough to directly affect the ROL there is no reason the ROL cannot affect the datascape

Wasn't Namine, Roxas and Castle Oblivion added to the Journal by the real Namine? Affecting the Realm of Light is simply something that Sora's Heartless was capable of doing from inside the journal and it did this on a deliberal basis. It would certainly be possible to affect the Datascape from the Realm of Light, and Mickey and the others that were with him at the time of Coded did exactly that. I don't believe that the Realm of Light is passively affecting the Datascape with nobody actually intending it though.

Nehz XZX said:
Wasn't Namine, Roxas and Castle Oblivion added to the Journal by the real Namine? Affecting the Realm of Light is simply something that Sora's Heartless was capable of doing from inside the journal and it did this on a deliberal basis. It would certainly be possible to affect the Datascape from the Realm of Light, and Mickey and the others that were with him at the time of Coded did exactly that. I don't believe that the Realm of Light is passively affecting the Datascape with nobody actually intending it though.
Jimmy's journal supposedly has something to do with the book of prophices and said book does in fact directly affect the ROL and vice versa, otherwise Melefecent would have no interest in it or the book. now i doubt if one were to rip jimmy's journal in half there would be any consaqunces to the ROL, however its clerly is onw universe and even if nameinie simply added the memeories of roxas and castle oblvion it still shows it is able to expand like our own universe and the ROL. and lets suppose for a moment that the ROL doesint passivily affect the journal, KH2 sora>Data Sora>Roxas>Sora's Heartless. data sora is still stronger then roxas as he was in kh2 and still weaker then kh2 sora so he should still be 3A.

I'm not arguing against Data-Sora's being 3-A or above. Jiminy's Journal having something to do with the Book of Prophecies is something that Maleficent believes and isn't actually confirmed. I do believe that she is likely right, though. Namine adding something to the journal doesn't mean that the Realm of Light has a passive effect on the Datascape. Her adding something to the journal is also the reason why it was infested with bugs in the first place which is something that Data-Namine explains to Mickey and Data-Sora at the end of the game. I'd also like to point out that Roxas also became stronger during the events 358/2 Days so I wouldn't be sure about Data-Sora being stronger than Roxas.

Nehz XZX said:
I'm not arguing against Data-Sora's being 3-A or above. Jiminy's Journal having something to do with the Book of Prophecies is something that Maleficent believes and isn't actually confirmed. I do believe that she is likely right, though. Namine adding something to the journal doesn't mean that the Realm of Light has a passive effect on the Datascape. Her adding something to the journal is also the reason why it was infested with bugs in the first place which is something that Data-Namine explains to Mickey and Data-Sora at the end of the game. I'd also like to point out that Roxas also became stronger during the events 358/2 Days so I wouldn't be sure about Data-Sora being stronger than Roxas.
Re:coded takes place after the events of KH2 which is after the event of 358/2 days, and Roxas was strong enough to nerly beat real sora. timeline wise you would be saying roxas got weaker not data sora getting stronger. data roxas was just as strong as he was in days and kh2

Oh, I thought Data-Sora being stronger than Roxas had something to do with him being Sora's Nobody holding half of the strength he used to have in KH1. Okay, Data-Roxas was most likely as strong as the real one then.

The Realm of Light still doesn't have a passive effect on the Datascape though.

Nehz XZX said:
Oh, I thought Data-Sora being stronger than Roxas had something to do with him being Sora's Nobody holding half of the strength he used to have in KH1. Okay, Data-Roxas was most likely as strong as the real one then.
The Realm of Light still doesn't have a passive effect on the Datascape though.
i guess ill give you this point until furthur is known about the book of prophices and how it affects the realm of light but at least we are agreed on data Sora being at least 3A

Yes, but I believe that this would put him at 2-C due to the appearance the Realm of Darkness made in KH1.

Are we going to ignore that it was thanks to Donald and Goofy helping? At worst they would just scale as 1/3rd of Xehanort's power,

That's not how powerscaling works.

Should've known this was going to turn into a dumpster fire of bad powerscaling attempts.

What do you think of "worlds" being universe sized and the legitimatecy of the Re:Coded stuff?

As we still need staff input.

I was under the impression in things such as RPGs, the one enemy you fight is superior to your party individually, but inferior to their collective AP.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I was under the impression in things such as RPGs, the one enemy you fight is superior to your party individually, but inferior to their collective AP.
Not necessarily, that's not a rule at all.

I agree with Sera. Xenohort is only 3-A because of one weapon based on what I hear from others, and it's more so hax and not his physical stats.

Also, there isn't really a default rule, more or less that it depends on the context of the feat(s). Like for example Bartz Klauser isn't 2-A or Immeasurable because he nor his friends are actually on par with the Void.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
It depends on the situation but generally yes, party AP>=final boss or major boss AP

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I agree with Sera. Xenohort is only 3-A because of one weapon based on what I hear from others, and it's more so hax and not his physical stats.

Also, there isn't really a default rule, more or less that it depends on the context of the feat(s). Like for example Bartz Klauser isn't 2-A or Immeasurable because he nor his friends are actually on par with the Void.

And the Coded stuff?

I think that to avoid further discussion on whether or not Sora scales from Xehanort or not( i have conflicting feelings about that), we should just focus on the Re Coded stuff

Sera EX said:
Are we going to ignore that it was thanks to Donald and Goofy helping? At worst they would just scale as 1/3rd of Xehanort's power,

That's not how powerscaling works.

Should've known this was going to turn into a dumpster fire of bad powerscaling attempts.
Could you explain what the exact problems are regarding this? "dumpster fire of bad powerscaling attempts" doesn't tell me much about why the scaling wouldn't work in that case.

DarkDragonMedeus said:

What about the beam in the final clash between Xehanort and Sora? Quoting from one of SeraEx's comments further up above:

"Furthermore, Xehanort used one 3-A attack during the final clash with Sora, in which he drew power directly from Kingdom Hearts and fired it at Sora, and he one-shot him with it. "

That would be relevant regarding the 3-A scaling so you should also address that. Regarding Bartz Klauser, I barely know anything about him so you would have to explain his exact circumstances to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back