• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-A to 2-C Kingdom Hearts / ReMind / Re:Coded AP CRT (SPOILERS for Re:Mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might not be an issue to you but I could easily imagine it being an issue for someone else. If 2-C is alright, then we could go over to discussing the scaling if someone disagrees with every High 4-C scaling.

The construct of the Datascape rivals the likes of the Realm of Light due to the structure of how Worlds operate as confirmed by Nomura that if certain worlds are part of a reality, so are the Realm of Light & Darkness. We see such worlds and the evidence of them being included is because they explicitly stated everything Sora and Riku experienced was a part of the data, including going to the Realm of Darkness and always being within the RoL up until the end game

Sora's Heartless was stated to be a danger to Reality in the same way it was to the Datascape, and how is that a danger in the Datascape ? By completely deleting it. It isn't merely data, even noted by Riku to transcend the notion of being Data into a real entity just as Sora's Heart became Real as wlel, so the Datate xamples fall flat.

It would scale to the High 4-Cs as the previous examples of tier 4 were consistently shown and supported in the series to be extremely casual feats in the game.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The construct of the Datascape rivals the likes of the Realm of Light due to the structure of how Worlds operate as confirmed by Nomura that if certain worlds are part of a reality, so are the Realm of Light & Darkness. We see such worlds and the evidence of them being included is because they explicitly stated everything Sora and Riku experienced was a part of the data, including going to the Realm of Darkness and always being within the RoL up until the end game

Sora's Heartless was stated to be a danger to Reality in the same way it was to the Datascape, and how is that a danger in the Datascape ? By completely deleting it. It isn't merely data, even noted by Riku to transcend the notion of being Data into a real entity just as Sora's Heart became Real as wlel, so the Datate xamples fall flat.

It would scale to the High 4-Cs as the previous examples of tier 4 were consistently shown and supported in the series to be extremely casual feats in the game.

Ah yeah i forgot about that

"Darkness is half of everything"

"One cannot exist without the other"

Meaning that the Datascape has 100% the RoD in it

Given that this upgrades almost every KH profile to a tier above 3-A even before the events of KH3 we probably don't need separate keys for KH3 anymore.

Essentially: Counterarguments and Reasoning :

• Seems to be but a simulation, saying in reference to something like Code:Lyoko
  • Doesn't acutely scale to the High 4-Cs due to Maleficent taking on Sora was merely Game Mechanics rather than Story
There really isn't many reasoning for Counters other than first bullet.

Pro Arguments and Reasoning.

• KH:ReCoded has scans implying the size is a at least Universal Size
  • Data in Kingdom Hearts has shown to fabricate real things consistentlhy, including examples from 365/2 Days, KHUX, Re:Chain of Memories, and even KH3.
  • Due to Nomura's Structure of Worlds, Realm of Light & Realm of Darkness would be included into the Datascape, making the destruction it would cause in Real World & Datascape 2-C.
  • This detail is supported by Data-Riku being the Datascape which has those Realms and still being fodder to those who would scale to the changes, including Bugs who were a threat who were considered stronger than Shadows but fodder to Pete and Maleficent.
  • Maleficent and Pete were still able to take hits from Sora's Heartless and came out without a single scar, while versus KH1 Sora she was outright killed in Dragon Maleficent Form, so Scaling at least to Dragon Maleficent to Maleficent level isn't inaccurate.

Essentially the arguments are:

- The Datascape is a replica of the Realm of Light and of the worlds visited in KH1, so at least universe size

- Sora's Heartless was going to destroy the datascape and then he would go to the Realm of Light

- The Datescape can interact with the Realm of Light, Data Riku took Mickey and co. inside the Datascape

- The Datascape also contains the Realm of Darkness since it was presents in KH1 and due to the fact the the RoL cannot exist without it

- Data in the KH series has been shown to be capable of replicating things like the keyblade,the real org XIII,The X-Blade and Kingdom Hearts, and of course it replicated the RoL within the datascape

Counterarguments:

-The Datascape is a simulation

-this doesn't apply to many characters

If i may say this counterarguments are very inesistents and contradict the series

From a glance with the standards above, "worlds" being universe sized is pretty reasonable as it meets quite a good chunk of suportive things, but I'm not as sure with the Re:Coded stuff, until you remember that because of how the Datascape is, we all already agreed that it holds the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness (Replications of it, to be exact), meaning that it's supportive for the expected "Countless x2" for those that are currently in 3-A (Which would lead to 2-B and a ton of other stuff as discussed before)

Shouldn't the size of the worlds be discussed in a separate thread? For now I'd like us to simply get the feat from Coded accepted.

Bobsican said:
From a glance with the standards above, "worlds" being universe sized is pretty reasonable as it meets quite a good chunk of suportive things, but I'm not as sure with the Re:Coded stuff, until you remember that because of how the Datascape is, we all already agreed that it holds the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness (Replications of it, to be exact), meaning that it's supportive for the expected "Countless x2" for those that are currently in 3-A (Which would lead to 2-B and a ton of other stuff as discussed before)

I 100% agree with 2B cosmology in KH but it is a delicate argument that should be discussed in a separete thread

It has been two days since I contacted some of the members of the staff and none of them have responded so far. Should I contact more of them?

I suppose that contacting other staff might be an idea.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Okay let's leave the "2-B" stuff at a side for now, we still have to get this main stuff concluded so the 2-B stuff is able to go smootly in scaling either way.

So far, it seems 2-C Re:Coded stuff is fine so far, Dragonmasterxyz seems to agree, and there's Matt who never went in detail of why he disagrees, so for now the only option is more staff input.

@Antvasima, what's to be done?

At this point I'll have to contact staff memebers not knowledgeable on the series, if that's fine.

Sora's Heartless and the bugs were going to break out of the simulation, "Datascape" and go to the real universe.

I would like to see your complaints in higher detail.

You already said that, and you are aware that I know it because I said that the upgrade isn't legit.

You claimed that "Immersion and SR would only be possible if Sora's Heartless couldn't potentially go to the real world". I said that you made that up, and since that's true I don't need to give any other detail here.

Okay, I finally got some scans to back up the above:

Data Riku journal explains stuff
Dariku explains 2
Rikku I'm running out of names 3
Data-Riku (Aka, the physical embodiment of Jimini's Journal) is clearly explaining here that the Heartless from the Datascape they reside in are being a thread as they can go to the real world if not dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back