• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-A to 2-C Kingdom Hearts / ReMind / Re:Coded AP CRT (SPOILERS for Re:Mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
I disagree with basically everything.
If you don't explain why you disagree, there is no basis for further discussion. How is someone supposed to give a proper reply that addresses the issues you have with this if you only say that you disagree with no explanation whatsoever?

If no one is disagreeing and giving actual arguments as to why, then we should probably just contact members of the staff.

Check the verse page on the Supporters section, from there link to this thread to the users that have colors that aren't the same blue you and I have, those are staff members that can give proper input here.

Bobsican said:
Check the verse page on the Supporters section, from there link to this thread to the users that have colors that aren't the same blue you and I have, those are staff members that can give proper input here.
honestly dont think any of us care enough tbe two staff who commented showed clear and knowing bais with such blanketed statements so think for my part im gonna drop this convo. thought it would be interesting guess not.

honestly dont think any of us care enough tbe two staff who commented showed clear and knowing bais with such blanketed statements so think for my part im gonna drop this convo. thought it would be interesting guess not.

Provided they can be reasoned with, I wouldn't call them biased regardless of their actual opinions.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean, the Re:Coded stuff looks legit at a glance personally.
What about the stuff from Re:Mind? If you haven't played that part yet, you can simply ignore that question.

The Datascape from Re:Coded is the digital equivalent to the real world of Kingdom Hearts and Sora's Heartless was about to destroy it. Jiminy's Journal details Sora's first journay through the worlds of the Realm of Light which should be present in the Datascape which therefore contains an equivalent of the Realm of Light which is accepted as the size of a universe. This would make the feat Low 2-C.

The Realm of Darkness also made an appearance in KH1 and would therefore be mentioned in Jiminy's Journal which would make destroying the Datascape equivalent to destroying the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness simultaniously and they are both the size of a universe. This makes the feat 2-C.

This scales to everyone who fought Sora's Heartless and those who were able to keep up with them.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The stuff the OP mentioned is only 3-A. At most Low 2-C. In terms of Re:Coded.
The OP says that it qualifies for at least 3-A but it also says that Sora's Heartless was about to destroy a universe which is according to the Tiering System Low 2-C. It would be 3-A if Sora's Heartless was only about to destroy everything inside the Datascape but it was instead about to destroy the Datascape itself and then go over to the real world.

2-C is because of the Realm of Darkness appearing in KH1. The Realm of Darkness is the darkness equivalent to the Realm of Light and should therefore also be universe-sized. Supporting evidence for that is that the worlds which fell to darkness due to the Heartless ended up in the Realm of Darkness and came back from it when they were restored. This should have been recorded in Jiminy's journal which would give the Datascape an equivalent of the Realm of Darkness. Therefore the Datascape contains with the data equivalents of the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness two universes.

Dragon usually has a good sense of judgement.

PabloLouisTheII said:
The Datascape is a computer simulation, not a parallel universe.
Nobody thinks of the Datascape as a parallel universe.

Oh yeah buddy if I put a Galaxy picture on the thread and delete it, does that make me Galaxy level???

Yes they do or else they wouldn't say it's 3-A.

The Datascape is a computer simulation containing everything that is described in Jiminy's journal as a result the Realm of Light which is the size of a universe has an equivalent in there.

Oh yeah buddy if I put a Galaxy picture on the thread and delete it, does that make me Galaxy level???

Sora's Heartless would have eventually deleted the Datascape and then would have become a danger to the real world. Your example is therefore not appropriate.

Data in KH can recreate stuff like worlds and people, like in the Re:Mind with org XIII data members or in Re:Coded with all the worlds

Well, if it is a simulation, feats within it do not necessarily carry over to the regular world in terms of scale. Just look at Sword Art Online for example. I agree that it may be unquantifiable.

This is a garbage false equivalence. Nobody is arguing 3-A or anything like that off of creating/deleting the Datascape. There were scans posted in the last thread where they showed the construct was a universe. It clearly is one as well as characters from the Real World like Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Pete, and Maleficent are comparable to data incarnations. Data versions are still equivalent to their real versions, as seen with examples like Twilight Town. With the logic you're operating by, Digimon characters shouldn't be more than 10-C.

Even on the off chance you don't consider it legit for the Datascape to be a universe, Sora's Heartless would do the exact same thing to the Realm of Light. Your point ignored information for it to stand.

Antvasima said:
Well, if it is a simulation, feats within it do not necessarily carry over to the regular world in terms of scale. Just look at Sword Art Online for example. I agree that it may be unquantifiable.
King Mickey got transferred into the Datascape and helped defeat Sora's Heartless. Maleficent could content with Data-Sora who was able to fight his Heartless for an extended amount of time. The scaling to the regular world is pretty blatant.

Data Sora even summoned a real Keyblade at a certain point

Sora's Heartless was going to destroy the Datascape,then go to the Realm of Light, to destroy it

The Datascape can interact with the RoL,Data Riku transferred Mickey and co. into the Datascape

Okay, 2-C seems fine to me, but I still have to ask once more to be sure.

To how many this exactly scales to at least?

Well, through Maleficent whom the OP states hasn't gotten any more powerful since KH1 every character who is currently High 4-C would scale to that. This might however be controversial and some people might want to argue against that kind of scaling.

Well, High 4-C is already a low-end as we all know the "At least" is there for a reason, so that's not an issue, at least to me, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back