• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(3-1-0) Gyarados vs. Willian Vengence (Pokemon vs Black Clover)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Another random page battle. This took incredibly long. The last fight is sort of lagging, so let's try this, huh?

Speed equalized. If it's unfair with speed equal I can unequalize it (Then William would only be four times faster).
Both are High 7-A.
Fight takes place at the Lake of Rage.

Gyarados:
William Vengence:

Knowing BC, William has the lower AP and his main condition (constricting the opponent's with his trees) can most likely be countered with superior lifting strength.

I’ll be honest I sometimes forget how dual types interact with weaknesses 😔

one for the gyarados

Voting William using Patry mode to turn itself into another special attacker with twice the Special Attack and countering Gyarados
Not to be taken seriously

just like beatin' him to death ig.

Gyarados has things to lower defense, raise it's own attack, lower the dude's attack (I think it has intimidate), and increase it's own speed. If it gets a chance to setup it probably just steamrolls William here.

just like beatin' him to death ig.

Gyarados has things to lower defense, raise it's own attack, lower the dude's attack (I think it has intimidate), and increase it's own speed. If it gets a chance to setup it probably just steamrolls William here.

What’s it’s AP value?
And I see that it’s weekness is grass type. Wouldn’t Vengeance be considered grass type?

3.9 gigatons

Also Gyarados is Water/Flying, so it's neutral to Grass

So why is it in the weakness section☠️

On top of that this thing is 3x stronger, and can increase the gap by reducing william’s strength and durability while increasing its own strength. it doesn’t have magic or an energy system equivalent essentially making all of Williams abilities useless since it requires magic for its effectiveness.

So William has no wincon-

cute.

Okay, I realized that William would likely switch to Patry once he realizes how useless his attacks are.

So this could just end up being Patry vs Gyarados.

does that change anything

definitely not a stomp now.

so let’s see who wins

• Patry has abilities (rage power, stat amplification, damage boost) to amp his speed and power. He also has Accelerated Development that makes him faster and stronger. Just to circumvent gyarados’ abilities. His light magic is also 4.5x faster in this key under speed equalization rules.
  • The ability to blind his enemies for multiple surprise attacks. Possesses Danmaku too with light swords of conviction that deal piercing damage.
  • Resistance to status effects like Williams curse or Zora’s paralysis magic. Which should work agains the Pokémon’s status effects.

Patry doesn't have Damage Boost

I made an accepted crt a while back for all mages.

edit: actually nvm I didn’t, i never got to the elves part of my crt series, but they should have it by simply adding more magic power into their spells.

definitely not a stomp now.

so let’s see who wins

• Patry has abilities (rage power, stat amplification, damage boost) to amp his speed and power. He also has Accelerated Development that makes him faster and stronger. Just to circumvent gyarados’ abilities. His light magic is also 4.5x faster in this key under speed equalization rules.
  • The ability to blind his enemies for multiple surprise attacks. Possesses Danmaku too with light swords of conviction that deal piercing damage.
  • Resistance to status effects like Williams curse or Zora’s paralysis magic. Which should work agains the Pokémon’s status effects.

So since Patry can circumvent the Pokemon’s status effects and stat reduction. It’s just going to be a boxing match to the end

And Patry should win via sheer combat skill and the ability to land far more hits through various ways (danmaku, blinding the Pokémon, etc.) and he can heal himself.

So I vote William via multiple selves

Keep in mind that William still starts out as William so Gyarados is gonna kick his ass before he swaps with Patry. Also, Damage Boost is not on Patry's profile, so it's completely unusable

uuuuh I guess one for William (does it count as William winning if he's literally not in the match though)

Back