• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group A - Asta Black Divider (Black Clover) vs Zapdos (Pokemon) with Black Divider

Okay, since it's no one checked it for me....

Calyrex:
Lifting Strength: Class T via Telekinesis (Superior to the likes of Machamp, was able to move a large forest and all the creatures living in it to a completely different location overnight)
Calculation's yield: 8.192775e+12 kg

If I understand right, that's 8,192,775,000,000 (Almost 8-point-2 trillion.) kg.

SCP-3000:
Lifting Strength: Class T via sheer size
(Parts of its profile mention that it is estimate between 600 & 900 km. Did no one calculate this?)

Anyway, Class T Lifting Strength BEGINS at
1,000,000,000,000 (1 trillion) kg & ends at 1.000.000.000.000.000 (1 quadrillion kg).

I dunno how far into Class T SCP-3000 is supposed to be for its sheer size, but Calyrex's Lifting Strength within Class T is scaling as superior to nearly 8.2 times above baseline.
Perhaps it's a bit faulty to assume it's sufficient given the gap between minimum & maximum Class T, but this gives me some confidence Calyrex could lift it.

Okay, since it's no one checked it for me....

Calyrex:
Lifting Strength: Class T via Telekinesis (Superior to the likes of Machamp, was able to move a large forest and all the creatures living in it to a completely different location overnight)
Calculation's yield: 8.192775e+12 kg

If I understand right, that's 8,192,775,000,000 (Almost 8-point-2 trillion.) kg.

SCP-3000:
Lifting Strength: Class T via sheer size
(Parts of its profile mention that it is estimate between 600 & 900 km. Did no one calculate this?)

Anyway, Class T Lifting Strength BEGINS at
1,000,000,000,000 (1 trillion) kg & ends at 1.000.000.000.000.000 (1 quadrillion kg).

I dunno how far into Class T SCP-3000 is supposed to be for its sheer size, but Calyrex's Lifting Strength within Class T is scaling as superior to nearly 8.2 times above baseline.
Perhaps it's a bit faulty to assume it's sufficient given the gap between minimum & maximum Class T, but this gives me some confidence Calyrex could lift it.
Ok, but could he do Ite before the memory digestion? We are using 900 km sinse he is in the low 6-B key
And great calculation

Ok, but could he do Ite before the memory digestion? We are using 900 km sinse he is in the low 6-B key
Let's say it's a moray eel, then, since, in the thread @DemonicDude mentioned, Weekly said it's proportional to a giant moray eel. From what I know, they're knowedgeable on SCP, so I'll trust their judgement & hence, assume Moray Eel.

Moray eels are usually vividly marked or coloured. They generally do not exceed a length of about 1.5 metres (5 feet), but one species, Thyrsoidea macrurus of the Pacific, is known to grow about 3.5 metres (11.5 feet) long.

Size of the Moray eel depends on the species. It ranges in length from 6 inches to 15 feet. Average weight of the moray eels is 30 pounds.

Alternatively,

Length Up to 9.8 ft (3 m)
Weight Up to 66 lbs (30 kg)
(Wikipedia also claims these values on their Giant Moray page.)

Nonetheless, whichever size & mass we use, the calculation means I'll be using is simple square cube law: SCP-3000 is a big eel; I'm not sure of the species, so I'm assuming the species, & assuming it is a very big version of that species.
Square cube law says that if you increase the size of something in only one dimension (That is, in only height, length or width, as opposed to 2 or all 3 of those.), then the multiplier for the volume, & for the mass, are the cube of the multiplier to size.
For those who don't know, squaring a number is multiplying it by itself (Because a square is a 2-Dimensional object.), so for example 2 squared means 2 x 2, which equals 4. Similarly, cubing a number is multiplying it by itself, & then once more; Squaring has 2 instances of the number in the multiplication, cubing has 3, because a cube is a 3-dimensional object. So 2 cubed is 2x2x2 (Which equals 8.).

So if we have say, a 1.5 meter eel, then how many times bigger than that is a 900 km eel? 900 km is 900,000 meters. 900,000 / 1.5 = 600,000 times larger.
600,000 cubed is 600,000 * 600,000 * 600,000, which equals 2.16e17 (216,000,000,000,000,000 or 216 quadrillion.).
30 lbs is 13.6077711 kilograms, which times 216 quadrillion = 2,939,278,557,600,000,000. Almost 3 quintillion kg.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Class T begins at 1 trillion & ends at 1 quadrillion, which this is solidly out of the range of.

If we use the moray eel (3 meters, 30 kg), we get a multiplier of 27,000,000,000,000,000 (27 quadrillion), which, times 30 kg = 810,000,000,000,000,000 (810 quadrillion.)

Both of these are well in excess of Class T's range of mass, so I assume there was a screw-up SOMEWHERE, be it mine or otherwise.

Let's look at the other thread about SCP-3000. The contentious post from the thread about SCP-3000 says:
" The head of SCP-3000 measures roughly 2.5m in diameter, and sections of the body proper are as large as 10m in diameter."

absolutely not.

If we assume maximum possible size, then it would have a volume of 900000m*(5m)^2*pi=7.07E7m^3. Assuming it's as dense as water this gives us a mas of 7.07E10kg.
And this being generous.

"SCP-3000 is typically a sedentary creature, only moving its head in response to certain stimuli or during feeding. The majority of its body is located in and around the Ganges Fa1, and rarely moves at all."

Yep citybock level tops, and that's being generous.
A mere 70,700,000,000 (70-point-7 billion kg). I don't entirely understand their methods, but Weekly disagreed it for being said to be "proportional to a giant moray eel of that size", but apparently....
" The head of SCP-3000 measures roughly 2.5m in diameter, and sections of the body proper are as large as 10m in diameter."

For a 900,000 meter long creature, a 2.5 meter head (That's barely 1 & a half times the size of a grown man's height.) is pretty small, but official statements be as they are, I guess, lol.
And great calculation
You mean DragonGamerZ913, who did the Machamp Calc?
If their math is right, then Caly can lift them.
If theirs is right, yeah.
If my math is right, then SCP-3000's 900 KM (I didn't calc the 600 km version, since that's not which key is being used.) end is a few orders of magnitude too heavy for Calyrex, &, due to SCP-3000's tier being based off of its size, it may need a tier change.

Pardon the long post, please, all.

Last edited:
Okay. I am not changing my vote, since Caly has other wincons, but thank you for going through that effort.
It seems SCP-3000 needs significant revisions in any case.

You did a great job Imaginym,
How come none of this was discussed when the profile was published ? now we are looking for a possible removal of SCP 30000 from the tournament if his tering is getting changed.
Waiting for Lemon to respond to this

Okay. I am not changing my vote, since Caly has other wincons, but thank you for going through that effort.
It seems SCP-3000 needs significant revisions in any case.
Thinking on it, though, I may have been mistaken though.
IIRC, square cube law involves when only using a known multiplier for 1 dimension, but assumes it applies to all 3; Ergo, I may have screwed up by using SQL because that may have meant assuming the eel gets as many times wider & taller as it does longer.

Still, even if my math is wrong, the calculation in the other thread would apparently mean SCP-3000 is only City Block Level by KE.
& even if THAT is wrong, then I still don't know what the logic behind it being the tier it currently is, because it seems to lack math or calcs or feats behind it.

May be worthwhile to get someone maths knowledgeable.

Well, I'm stating to think tharlt scp 3000 shoulde havee been removed from the start... Could I have a second chance whith other character? (I guess I will vote the wpokemon here trough, you guys have solod argumenta)

Well, I'm stating to think tharlt scp 3000 shoulde havee been removed from the start... Could I have a second chance whith other character? (I guess I will vote the wpokemon here trough, you guys have solod argumenta)
Sorry Lemon I gave you minimum 2 days to choose your Group and then 12 hours before the tournament start to look back at your character from stamina, strength, intellegence and everything none of this was brought up I'm gonna have to make a decison by adding a new character.
This Match will go on with a NEW character instead of SCP 3000 chosen by me.

Oof. Sorry to hear about how things went for you. Part of me hopes that SCP-3000's Tier via size is legitimate as is, given the alternative means punishing someone for not knowing about a flaw in the profile.
Though I kinda understand the reasoning, & it's not like it's tournament to run.
Pardon me & that, please.

Posting our friend Popted's comment for Asta here.
JQd71mv.jpg

Asta can beat zapdos if he hits him hard once. Zapdos is only 2.51 teratons so he doesn't even have a big advantage on asta, it's only 3.8x. While asta with the black divider just one shots because he is far stronger than himself before who one shots dudes who scale to 4.3 teratons. So one attack kills zapdos and he can fly and avoid his attacks with precognition and won't be affected by thunder wave because he can block it with the demon slayer and possibly reflect it, and static is worthless because the first attack will end it.

Asta can beat zapdos if he hits him hard once. Zapdos is only 2.51 teratons so he doesn't even have a big advantage on asta, it's only 3.8x. While asta with the black divider just one shots because he is far stronger than himself before who one shots dudes who scale to 4.3 teratons. So one attack kills zapdos and he can fly and avoid his attacks with precognition and won't be affected by thunder wave because he can block it with the demon slayer and possibly reflect it, and static is worthless because the first attack will end it.
Problem is

Is a Hacked zapdos with sturdy and armed with the infinity gauntlet, gg stomp

It's not a shiny though, which means asta negates the infinity gaunlet because he's boundless and one shots sturdy because he broke his limits for the 16th time in the same second.
Now a real answer

The tournament has a rule where if a character is changed, there will be no rematch, or it will be a non stop of rematches and the owner of the tournament does not have time or something like that

But don´t worry, even with this lost match, Asta qualified for the finals

Now a real answer

The tournament has a rule where if a character is changed, there will be no rematch, or it will be a non stop of rematches and the owner of the tournament does not have time or something like that

But don´t worry, even with this lost match, Asta qualified for the finals
Demonic man told me I can argue here but okay whatever if that's the rule.

You can argue I don't see it happening
Zapdos has omni directional electricity, paralysis and speed amp himself 4x for blitz and stats reduction also Zapdos is 3.82 Teratons
Omnidirectional electricity and paralysis get blocked by the black dividers massive width or just parried. He won't get to speed amp in time due to the black dividers one shot and asta can keep up with precognition. As for AP, update zapdos AP in the brackets, it's still not enough to one shot as it's 5.92x but regardless any attacks will get blocked by the significantly stronger black divider and then zapdos gets stabbed mid air.

Feels weird for Electricity to be blocked, since a lot of stuff in Pokemon that isn't Fairy type isn't clearly Magic.
Plus, aren't a lot of metals conductive of Electricity?

What's the value & scaling the Black Divider's scaling uses in this match?
Also, how do we know Asta could completely cover himself?
  • Discharge: Zapdos discharges electricity in a wide area hitting multiple opponents and allies. It may also cause paralysis.
If Discharge releases in multiple, nearly AoE directions, how do we know it couldn't end up releasing Electricity with angles/directionality such that Electricity hits both Asta's sword(s) AND Asta himself?
Or going to where Asta isn't holding his swords?

Also:
A legendary bird Pokémon that is said to appear from clouds while dropping enormous lightning bolts.

How do we know the lightning bolts it drops wouldn't be large enough that Asta's sword wouldn't be big enough to cover all of where they're hitting?

Looking at depictions of the move Thunder, it often seems to have a fairly large volume (Or multiple bolts.), & Zapdos's bolts are apparently stated to be "enormous", so they might be larger than that. It is a Legendary Pokemon, after all.
(One useful episode to look up might be https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/JN040 , since it apparently features a Wild Zapdos using Thunder. Unfortunately, Filb.de's gallery for the episode is a bit lacking. Unsure if this image from said gallery is relevant or not.)

Feels weird for Electricity to be blocked, since a lot of stuff in Pokemon that isn't Fairy type isn't clearly Magic.
Plus, aren't a lot of metals conductive of Electricity?

What's the value & scaling the Black Divider's scaling uses in this match?
Also, how do we know Asta could completely cover himself?
  • Discharge: Zapdos discharges electricity in a wide area hitting multiple opponents and allies. It may also cause paralysis.
If Discharge releases in multiple, nearly AoE directions, how do we know it couldn't end up releasing Electricity with angles/directionality such that Electricity hits both Asta's sword(s) AND Asta himself?
Or going to where Asta isn't holding his swords?

Also:
A legendary bird Pokémon that is said to appear from clouds while dropping enormous lightning bolts.

How do we know the lightning bolts it drops wouldn't be large enough that Asta's sword wouldn't be big enough to cover all of where they're hitting?

Looking at depictions of the move Thunder, it often seems to have a fairly large volume (Or multiple bolts.), & Zapdos's bolts are apparently stated to be "enormous", so they might be larger than that. It is a Legendary Pokemon, after all.
(One useful episode to look up might be https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/JN040 , since it apparently features a Wild Zapdos using Thunder. Unfortunately, Filb.de's gallery for the episode is a bit lacking. Unsure if this image from said gallery is relevant or not.)
This is how bug asta's black divider is normally.
mcp13m5c9z071.jpg

This is how big he can make it pre time skip.
anime-black-clover.gif

More than enough to block electricity from reaching him in any direction. The black divider cannot be paralyzed either because that black stuff that actually makes it up is anti magic energy which can't be paralyzed, it might just null it.
Asta can also fly like zapdos but not just that, he can also parry or dodge the thunder because despite it's size, asta can swing the black divider very quickly. Asta is also very skilled at dodging, I recall he copied the moves of a dude who he couldn't touch at all previously in sword combat because of how unpredictable he is. Now take that, improve on it, and add precognition.

This is how bug asta's black divider is normally.
mcp13m5c9z071.jpg

This is how big he can make it pre time skip.
anime-black-clover.gif
Big sword? Is it still thin, or is it not only long, but thick/wide?
More than enough to block electricity from reaching him in any direction.
Assuming it's thick enough? What if the electricity comes down in a pillar/beam shape with greater diameter than the sword is wide?
After all, holding up a very sharp razor with the sharp side up will slice through a log, but the rest of the log will still fall down on what's below & near the razor if nothing's holding the log up.
The black divider cannot be paralyzed either because that black stuff that actually makes it up is anti magic energy which can't be paralyzed, it might just null it.
....It's animate enough receive the Paralysis status to begin with?
Nonetheless, would said sword NOT conduct electricity, in contrast to many metals which do conduct electricity?

& do we know Zapdos's Electricity would count as Magic to it?
There are many Pokemon moves & abilities labelled as though they are Magic (Magical Leaf, Magic Room, Magic Powder, plus a few abilities), implying others aren't Magic.
Asta can also fly like zapdos but not just that, he can also parry or dodge the thunder because despite it's size, asta can swing the black divider very quickly.
I'm aware. I've seen a lot of the Black Clover anime; I recall that Asta's strong, & can fly in higher forms, but my memory isn't great.
Asta is also very skilled at dodging, I recall he copied the moves of a dude who he couldn't touch at all previously in sword combat because of how unpredictable he is. Now take that, improve on it, and add precognition.
I'm confident he has a valid basis for it (My first guess would be something to do with Ki sensing.), but bizarrely, none of Asta's Keys seem to list Asta as having Precognition.

Big sword? Is it still thin, or is it not only long, but thick/wide?

Assuming it's thick enough? What if the electricity comes down in a pillar/beam shape with greater diameter than the sword is wide?
After all, holding up a very sharp razor with the sharp side up will slice through a log, but the rest of the log will still fall down on what's below & near the razor if nothing's holding the log up.

....It's animate enough receive the Paralysis status to begin with?
Nonetheless, would said sword NOT conduct electricity, in contrast to many metals which do conduct electricity?

& do we know Zapdos's Electricity would count as Magic to it?
There are many Pokemon moves & abilities labelled as though they are Magic (Magical Leaf, Magic Room, Magic Powder, plus a few abilities), implying others aren't Magic.

I'm aware. I've seen a lot of the Black Clover anime; I recall that Asta's strong, & can fly in higher forms, but my memory isn't great.

I'm confident he has a valid basis for it (My first guess would be something to do with Ki sensing.), but bizarrely, none of Asta's Keys seem to list Asta as having Precognition.
Sorry I forgot to give you the AP. 4.3 teratons < conquering eon <<< zagreds heart durability <<< black divider < post time skip black divider.
Yes it's wide, even at it's thinnest, it's still even wider than asta and it can get several times bigger. Asta can use it as a shield using it's flat side to counter those big AOE attacks like you described or swing the sword with the flat side to parry a large area at once.
This is to give you an idea. Spoilers though.
Black-Clover-ch-289-demon-slayer-sword-2.jpg
this ball is even larger than an entire castle and asta easily parries it with the flat edge of the massive black divider.
Asta's demon slayer is a hunk of metal normally so it could probably get paralyzed but the black divider coats it in black anti magic energy which isn't something that zapdos is ever shown capable of paralyzing. he's also not paralyzing asta himself directly.
Anti magic most likely cannot null zapdos' electricity as it's not from a magical source but actually natural as far as I know.
Oh they actually list it as analytical prediction, but it's really powerful, it's border line precognition as it also functions as intent sensing.

Sorry I forgot to give you the AP. 4.3 teratons < conquering eon <<< zagreds heart durability <<< black divider < post time skip black divider.
Yes it's wide, even at it's thinnest, it's still even wider than asta and it can get several times bigger.
I meant like is the blade thick enough that if someone was North of it & someone was East of it, would it be wider than either person is tall, no matter from what angle they looked at it?
Asta can use it as a shield using it's flat side to counter those big AOE attacks like you described or swing the sword with the flat side to parry a large area at once.
This is to give you an idea. Spoilers though.
Black-Clover-ch-289-demon-slayer-sword-2.jpg
this ball is even larger than an entire castle and asta easily parries it with the flat edge of the massive black divider.
Asta's demon slayer is a hunk of metal normally so it could probably get paralyzed but the black divider coats it in black anti magic energy which isn't something that zapdos is ever shown capable of paralyzing. he's also not paralyzing asta himself directly.
Anti magic most likely cannot null zapdos' electricity as it's not from a magical source but actually natural as far as I know.
My point was Paralysis typically is not inflicted on entirely Inanimate, lifeless things; Anti-Magic or not, Zapdos wouldn't be Paralyzing the sword.
But if it does conduct Electricity, including Zapdos's, should I take it to mean that Black Divider would nullify the Paralysis-Inducing properties of Zapdos's Electricity, thus preventing Asta from becoming Paralyzed by Electricity he blocks with his sword being conducted into his body?

There might also be the question of heat tolerance, but I assume it's very high in that department, too.
Fluffy vs Imaginym >>> This Tournament

Glad you're so entertained, lol.

That said, I'm probably gonna assume Asta wins this.

Zapdos probably won't lead with Agility, at least in part because it may not know it needs to. & even then, each Agility is only a 100% boost (Meaning after maxing out, Zapdos would only be 4 times faster than its usual self.). Plus, Analytical Prediction mean even if Zapdos does find an opportunity AND reason to Agility, the first 1 or 2 Agilities may not necessarily give enough of an edge.
Detect won't help that much because although it's Precognition, if Asta can turn on a dime mid-flight, then spending a "turn" on Detect to dodge 1 attack may not help unless Asta ends up so far away from momentum as to give Zapdos opportunity to act. (Is there reason to believe that would happen?)

There is the possibility that Asta's sword conducts Electricity, but I'd assume Asta has the Stamina to power through at least 1 attack that's only... what... four times as strong as he is? & then one-shot anyway. Especially if the electricity can't inflict Paralysis because of Anti-Magic. (Despite the dubiousness of it being Magic, IMHO.)

IDK if Air Slash or Ancient Power would help, since besides not being IC, they could just be blocked. Anti-Magic & all.
Drill Peck might not be magic, but if Asta blocks everything with his sword & his sword is too durable for Zapdos to damage at all, Drill Peck is kinda pointless.

Pressure & Roost probably don't matter due to Asta one-shotting Zapdos, unless the extra Stamina cost to attacking Zapdos prevents Asta powering through possible electrocution damage to one-shot Zapdos.

Last edited:
Back