• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group A - Asta Black Divider (Black Clover) vs Zapdos (Pokemon) with Black Divider

Group A:
Round 2:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.

With SCP 3000 being removed from the tournament out with the old in with the new, ASTA makes his debut against the Legendary King Pokémon Calyrex in as we move on to the second round of group A.

Edit: Due to the changes, This match in present day would be Asta vs Zapdos.

Results:
Black divider Asta (Black Clover): 7 (Imaginum, DD, Popted, Fluffy, Nierre, Ollegator, Finepoint)
Zapdos (Pokemon):
Inconclusive: 1 (Kazuma)

Last edited:
Calyrex has a slight 1.14x AP advantage.
SCP-3000's best (and only hax) move is its passive mind-manipulation, which Calyrex resists.

Though, I have to ask, what's the deal with the battlefield on this one?
I assume a giant eel can't survive in a forest.

Though, I have to ask, what's the deal with the battlefield on this one?
I assume a giant eel can't survive in a forest.
Good point looking at the physiology of SCP 3000 assuming that the eel can't survive on the land there's luckily an entire ocean just at the edge of the forest, This should help.
images

Hmm. Well, to be honest, I don't think there's anything SCP-3000 can do.
Calyrex upscales their lifting strength from Machamp, who can lift mountains with one arm.
They can also move an entire forest and all its inhabitants to a different place.

I don't know what the exact "via sheer size" calc is for SCP-3000, but it's possible that Calyrex could pick them up with their telekinesis.
They also have ranged attacks, while SCP-3000 doesn't have any which Calyrex doesn't resist.

I don't know what the exact "via sheer size" calc is for SCP-3000, but it's possible that Calyrex could pick them up with their telekinesis.
They also have ranged attacks, while SCP-3000 doesn't have any which Calyrex doesn't resist.
Calc is from it's size chart
After looking at the chart and the formula mentioned to find it the result is.
Formula: Kinetic Energy = 0.5*Mass*(Running speed)^2".
0.5*9.15E+03*(2.97E+04)^2 = 4.0355618e+12 = 3.35 Teratons Low 6-B

Yes, but on the Large Size Calculations page it says "Lifting Strength should not be calculated from size. While characters have to lift more bodyweight, lifting strength is the weight they can lift in addition to that. There is no way of telling how much more that is."

Yet, SCP-3000 has listed:
Lifting Strength: Class T via sheer size

His mind manipulation is one of the most diferent in all of fiction, first of all It's stated to produce thee most powerfull aminestesic thee foundatione has ever seen, sinse instead of "bluring" ir ",covering" memories when in use, It straight up destroy them, SCP-3000 literraly digestes the memories to consume them, so I can say that It's alread a lot strongher them moste memorie erases ine fiction, this comes toghether with It's habilit of substituting memories, if you aren't eaten by the eal when your mind is digested (It can do It from a bife range) It gives you memories of people thst It alreade digested, so coming back, You can't recover your memories after them beinge digested and you kinda literralye becomes a new person after that, this comtinually nsturaly feedse paranoya until the target gives hin self to the eal

I can say very centain that this should ignore conventional mind manipulation resistence and when the fight starts the pokemon now thinks he is Carlos the guy that fixes pipes in vennessa

I’m not sure what about that says ‘bypasses conventional resistances’. However, Calyrex’s resistance comes from a resistance to Psychic attacks, while iirc 3000 does this by producing Amnestic- please correct me if I’m wrong on this matter. In that case, I’m not sure if it’d apply.

I haven’t watched the Anime enough to know if he shows up, but I know that in the closest thing to combat he gets in the dlc (when Ghastrier’s rampaging around the village) he immediately tries to stop it by using his psychic powers to control it. And although not combat, when it comes to communication, the first thing he does is mind control someone convenient, so that’d probably be his first move.

I don't know what the basis for resistance to Psychic-type moves granting resistance to Mind Manipulation, other than Hypnosis being Psychic type & moves like Confusion & Psybeam being able to inflict the Confusion status effect sometimes.
I hate that I can never remember our justification for it, but without knowing the justification, I can't deny nor support the validity of the resistance.

I might reply to this thread later about more stuff.

I’m not sure what about that says ‘bypasses conventional resistances’. However, Calyrex’s resistance comes from a resistance to Psychic attacks, while iirc 3000 does this by producing Amnestic- please correct me if I’m wrong on this matter. In that case, I’m not sure if it’d apply.
Yes, but this amnestesic affect a big radios around It (causing a lot of confusion in a fundation scientist), It digestes memories making them unrecoverable, put's minds of other that were digested, etc

The "ignores convencional mind resistence" is basically instead ofe being common mind manipulation It works mroe like a acid to the mind, ignoring convetional mind manipulation resistence, It's said by the foundation that It straight up destroy the memories instead of How other conventional mind manipulations works, you should read It's scp database to understand better

Well, in conclusion, in the start ofe thee fight, thew pokemon starts having It's memories digested by the eal, new memories are put on It's place and ban! Incapacitates by givin hin self to the eal or for just thinking is another being

Yes, but this amnestesic affect a big radios around It (causing a lot of confusion in a fundation scientist), It digestes memories making them unrecoverable, put's minds of other that were digested, etc

The "ignores convencional mind resistence" is basically instead ofe being common mind manipulation It works mroe like a acid to the mind, ignoring convetional mind manipulation resistence, It's said by the foundation that It straight up destroy the memories instead of How other conventional mind manipulations works, you should read It's scp database to understand better

Well, in conclusion, in the start ofe thee fight, thew pokemon starts having It's memories digested by the eal, new memories are put on It's place and ban! Incapacitates by givin hin self to the eal or for just thinking is another being
If it just automatically mindhaxes at the start, with mindhax that bypasses resistances, leading to an instant Incapacitation, ain't that kind of a hax stomp for leaving the opponent no opportunity to act before being defeated in the match?

Looking at the profile, this is what it says:

Mind Manipulation (Breaks down the consciousness of any sentient being near it, Causes paranoia, headaches and panic attacks), Memory Manipulation (Can destroy and combine the memories of sentient beings, can slowly drain people from their memories until they are driven insane),

Range: Hundreds of miles physically and via mind control (Its mind control could reach the surface)

"Its mind control could reach the surface" so throughout the battle even being underwater the mind minp would be under effect so it's a case of endurance then.

Well, I'm kind uping thee passe, tge digestion isn't as fast as I said put as unless you are verye close, at this distance It will mstly suffer paranoia, headeaches and panic atacks, but when thee eal gets close is GG (It can gste close from the bottons of thee ocean sinse It's made a boat disapear ad said on It's scp eiki profile)

So thanks to the pokémon being able to see the futuree, present and past It could think of a way toe deafeat the eal vefore being inder the mind deconstruction effect, but It would mostly likle be unable tanks to the after mentioned headechese, panic atacks and paranóia

I wouldn't say It's a stomp but It's close to one

Oh, and just to make more cleare why It should ignore most forms of mind manipulation resistence, It's aminestesic that is more powerfull them most forms of mind manipulation/memory eraser drone fiction sinse Ite completly digest the memory making It unrecoverable and working like a acid for the mind is a subproduct of It's process ofe mind manipulation/mind digestion, in othwr words It nind manipulation should Upscale frome It(be even more powerfull)

Oh, and just to make more cleare why It should ignore most forms of mind manipulation resistence, It's aminestesic that is more powerfull them most forms of mind manipulation/memory eraser drone fiction sinse Ite completly digest the memory making It unrecoverable and working like a acid for the mind is a subproduct of It's process ofe mind manipulation/mind digestion, in othwr words It nind manipulation should Upscale frome It(be even more powerfull)
Upscale from what exactly?
Well, I'm kind uping thee passe, tge digestion isn't as fast as I said put as unless you are verye close, at this distance It will mstly suffer paranoia, headeaches and panic atacks, but when thee eal gets close is GG (It can gste close from the bottons of thee ocean sinse It's made a boat disapear ad said on It's scp eiki profile)

So thanks to the pokémon being able to see the futuree, present and past It could think of a way toe deafeat the eal vefore being inder the mind deconstruction effect, but It would mostly likle be unable tanks to the after mentioned headechese, panic atacks and paranóia

I wouldn't say It's a stomp but It's close to one
If the mental digestion isn't instantaneous & Calyrex knows of it in advance ("Legend says that by using its power to see all events from past to future, this Pokémon saved the creatures of a forest from a meteorite strike.".) AND Calyrex's in-character opening move is Mind Control (AFAIK? Apparently, that's a thing it did in the Crown Tundra storyline?), why wouldn't it just be Calyrex detects SCP-3000, foresees bad things will happen if left unchecked, & Calyrex Mind Manipulations?

As you said, SCP-3000's Mind Manipulation takes time to take effect, & it's not like Calyrex lacks the range:

Range: Standard melee range normally, hundreds of kilometers with certain moves

SCP-3000 also doesn't have any Resistance to Mind Manipulation listed on its profile.

Ergo, Calyrex foresees, mind controls SCP-3000 into submission, GG?

(AFAIK? Apparently, that's a thing it did in the Crown Tundra storyline?
, at about 2:00 if the timestamp didn’t work. It’s the closest thing to ‘combat’ we get when Calyrex’s alone in a cutscene, unless I’m forgetting something.

If it’s not clear what’s happening, Glastrier’s going on a rampage for your carrot. He can’t get it, so he tries to run over some poor lady, and Calyrex uses his psychic power to reach out and stop him so he doesn’t.

, at about 2:00 if the timestamp didn’t work. It’s the closest thing to ‘combat’ we get when Calyrex’s alone in a cutscene, unless I’m forgetting something.

I see. So do you have any opinion on my conclusion of Calyrex doing ostensible Mind Manipulation like it did there to Glastrier, to SCP-3000?

I see. So do you have any opinion on my conclusion of Calyrex doing ostensible Mind Manipulation like it did there to Glastrier, to SCP-3000?
It’s passive, isn’t it?
I’m not very knowledgeable on the SCP verse, I really only dabbled in it for a bit. But iirc it’s a passive Amnestic, it’s constantly producing it, so idk if Calyrex can stop that.

Upscale from what exactly?
Y-909, ine othere words thee SCP fundatione amnestesic, It a side product of the mental effects of the SCP 3000, everything I've explained is basically about Y-909
If the mental digestion isn't instantaneous & Calyrex knows of it in advance ("Legend says that by using its power to see all events from past to future, this Pokémon saved the creatures of a forest from a meteorite strike.".) AND Calyrex's in-character opening move is Mind Control (AFAIK? Apparently, that's a thing it did in the Crown Tundra storyline?), why wouldn't it just be Calyrex detects SCP-3000, foresees bad things will happen if left unchecked, & Calyrex Mind Manipulations?

As you said, SCP-3000's Mind Manipulation takes time to take effect, & it's not like Calyrex lacks the range:

Range: Standard melee range normally, hundreds of kilometers with certain moves

SCP-3000 also doesn't have any Resistance to Mind Manipulation listed on its profile.

Ergo, Calyrex foresees, mind controls SCP-3000 into submission, GG?
It's mental digestion isn't, It's linda based of range? Closer frome the moray the better, but It's Mind Manipulation (Breaks down the consciousness of any sentient being near it, Causes paranoia, headaches and panic attacks) would make verye dificult to him pull It out before thee moray get near enough, and It could use It's on mund digestion to protect Ite selfe from mind manipulation, and this "with somee moves" in range could not be the mind control

It’s passive, isn’t it?
I’m not very knowledgeable on the SCP verse, I really only dabbled in it for a bit. But iirc it’s a passive Amnestic, it’s constantly producing it, so idk if Calyrex can stop that.
It's passive and trough based, It constantly emits this "paronia" effect but seens to have control over the digestion

It eould be the entire time suffering drone paranoia, headeches and panic atacks, and when the moray get's close enough would be gg
Oh, is the Mind Manip not caused by the Amnestic? You said he seems to have control of it, so I said Calyrex should be able to turn it off then under the assumption 3000 could.

I’d also like to note for the ‘kilometers range may not be for his Mind Manip’ that it would probably scale to his Psychic Moves, which do reach that far.

If Calyrex knows that it'll suffer negative effects when SCP-3000 gets near (Due to seeing the Past, Present & Future.), & has sufficient Telekinetic Lifting Strength (Class T via Telekinesis, vs SCP-3000's Class T via Sheer Size, SCP-3000's also seeming to be of dubious validity based on discussion above.), what stops Calyrex just Telekinetically lifting SCP-3000 with Calyrex's own Class T, & tossing it away? Perhaps into space?
It's used moving things before (The meteor & the forest incident.) as a solution to problems.

Ah, so if it has control, Calyrex would probably be able to stop it via its Mind Manip.
Yeah, if SCP-3000 needs to mentally contact Calyrex to do its Mind Manipulation AND needs time to do it, I'd assume Calyrex could, with that mental connection, take control. Posts above seem to indicate there's SOME agreement Calyrex has Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Because Psychic-type stuff.), while SCP-3000 has no Resistance to Mind Manipulation itself.

Not to mention, even if SCP-3000 does fight the control briefly, it's dubious it would know or even think to use its memory erosion stuff to try & get rid of the mind control, if it even could when fighting mind control.
Not to mention, it has Unknown Intelligence, & is a giant, reclusive eel, & the descriptive quote in its profile of it swirling around, slowly opening its maw.... It doesn't strike me as something we could assume is a very intelligent/strategic creature.

It eould be the entire time suffering drone paranoia, headeches and panic atacks, and when the moray get's close enough would be gg
Again, it can see the past, present & future; Paranoia being largely anxiety over uncertainty, has plenty of reason to not be uncertain.
Also: Calyrex decides it has a headache & wants to be left alone. Telekinetically yeets the eel away, or into space.

Last edited:
If Calyrex knows that it'll suffer negative effects when SCP-3000 gets near (Due to seeing the Past, Present & Future.), & has sufficient Telekinetic Lifting Strength (ClassT via Telekinesis, vs SCP-3000's Class T via Sheer Size, SCP-3000's also seeming to be of dubious validity based on discussion above.), what stops Calyrex just Telekinetically lifting Class T, & tossing it away? Perhaps into space?
It's used moving things before (The meteor & the forest incident.) as a solution to problems.

Yeah, if SCP-3000 needs to mentally contact Calyrex to do its Mind Manipulation AND needs time to do it, I'd assume Calyrex could, with that mental connection, take control. Posts above seem to indicate there's SOME agreement Calyrex has Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Because Psychic-type stuff.), while SCP-3000 has no Resistance to Mind Manipulation itself.

Not to mention, even if SCP-3000 does fight the control briefly, it's dubious it would know or even think to use its memory erosion stuff to try & get rid of the mind control, if it even could when fighting mind control.
Not to mention, it has Unknown Intelligence, & is a giant, reclusive eel, & the descriptive quote in its profile of it swirling around, slowly opening its maw.... It doesn't strike me as something we could assume is a very intelligent/strategic creature.

Again, it can see the past, present & future; Paranoia being largely anxiety over uncertainty, has plenty of reason to not be uncertain.
Also: Calyrex decides it has a headache & wants to be left alone. Telekinetically yeets the eel away, or into space.
Oh, is the Mind Manip not caused by the Amnestic? You said he seems to have control of it, so I said Calyrex should be able to turn it off then under the assumption 3000 could.

I’d also like to note for the ‘kilometers range may not be for his Mind Manip’ that it would probably scale to his Psychic Moves, which do reach that far.
Fair, fair

So i think I have only one last card at my sleeve... What I said about range and not being passive can be 100% wrong, I was "nerfing" myw arguments in a way thste makes sense to let It don't be a stomp, but I guess I "nefed" them to much

The eal never atached anything directly with It's powers, the only direct atack It does is esting It's prey hole and digesting their hole mind

The part ofe not being passive ise becuse Y-909 is only produced during It's "feading" state, but It was able to mind **** a doctor that never activated the "feading" mechanism, but the Eal never atacked the doctor directly, so It could be passive, and sinse It never atached anything directly with It's mind fu*k, It could have a lot more range if not used passivaly

about the LS, 3000 has the size of a island and is always curled up at the bottom of the ocean floor, no only It would need to trow the Eal, It would need to pass the water presure and anything that It is curled into

Last, even if isn't a instatly process, parts of the memory of It's victims are changed kinda fast acctually, sinse the doctor was alread with other memories when back to the surface, and the effect just got worst with time

Last, It would have problens using Pisichic moves thanks to the headeches (He isn't a pysduck after ALL)

I'm unsure how the amnestic being more powerful than other amnestic lets it bypass Mind Manipulation Resistance, nor do I see how it proves it's stronger than most mind manipulation in fiction.

Last edited:
about the LS, 3000 has the size of a island and is always curled up at the bottom of the ocean floor, no only It would need to trow the Eal, It would need to pass the water presure and anything that It is curled into
Anyone know the mass SCP-3000 is calculated at & the mass Calyrex's Class T Lifting Strength are scaled to?
Last, even if isn't a instatly process, parts of the memory of It's victims are changed kinda fast acctually, sinse the doctor was alread with other memories when back to the surface, and the effect just got worst with time
I'd say it's questionable how effective Memory Manipulation is on something with a Mind Manipulation resistance that's known to know the Past, Present & Future.
Last, It would have problens using Pisichic moves thanks to the headeches (He isn't a pysduck after ALL)
This seems like a matter of Stamina, & considering it's the beginning of the battle, there's probably plenty of that to go around, so I'm once again curious about the LS Values.

I'm unsure how the amnestic being more powerful than other amnestic in the same verse lets it bypass Mind Manipulation Resistance, nor do I see how it proves it's stronger than most mind manipulation in fiction.
Neither do I ngl
Fair, fair

So i think I have only one last card at my sleeve... What I said about range and not being passive can be 100% wrong, I was "nerfing" myw arguments in a way thste makes sense to let It don't be a stomp, but I guess I "nefed" them to much
So… you lied? That sounds a lot like just deliberately misinforming us.
The eal never atached anything directly with It's powers, the only direct atack It does is esting It's prey hole and digesting their hole mind

The part ofe not being passive ise becuse Y-909 is only produced during It's "feading" state, but It was able to mind **** a doctor that never activated the "feading" mechanism, but the Eal never atacked the doctor directly, so It could be passive, and sinse It never atached anything directly with It's mind fu*k, It could have a lot more range if not used passivaly
In that case, Calyrex Mind Manips it, when he realizes he can’t turn off the Amnestic manually he just yeets it with his TK. Or just has it swim away or something, you get the gist.
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here. Are you saying it would need to get past barriers to lift 3000 with Telekinesis?
So is it fast or is it slow? You’ve been saying differently the whole time. If slow, Calyrex mind Manips it away. If fast, he Telekinesis’ it away before he loses all his memories.
…why? What tells you this? Confusion is an actual affect in-game, it doesn’t stop them from using these moves. Why would a Headache?

This is blatantly unacceptable.
If you think a match is a stomp, then you should let people know that.
Trying to tone down your argument just to get a stomp match added is definitely reportable.

say it's questionable how effective Memory Manipulation is on something with a Mind Manipulation resistance that's known to know the Past, Present & Future.
Well, It would be a aspect of It's memory, So this would be digested as well I say
I'm unsure how the amnestic being more powerful than other amnestic lets it bypass Mind Manipulation Resistance, nor do I see how it proves it's stronger than most mind manipulation in fiction.
Simple, you know how most mind erases ine fiction can be undone? With the character recovering their memories? So, This amnestesic just makes this impossible, not only that isn't just "I control your memories" is more of "I will literally trow your memories into acid" that ignores dura in thee phisocal aspect
This seems like a matter of Stamina, & considering it's the beginning of the battle, there's probably plenty of that to go around, so I'm once again curious about the LS Values.
Fair, I would say It's like trying to lift something wile someone tikles you?
This is blatantly unacceptable.
If you think a match is a stomp, then you should let people know that.
Trying to tone down your argument just to get a stomp match added is definitely reportable.
So… you lied? That sounds a lot like just deliberately misinforming us
No no, the information I gave isn't beinge contradicted, It just lookd in a diferent perspective, the first information I gave is what we can get if we considere if the SCP 3000 was fighting something on his SCP database

The information I gave after is just expecifinf that It wasn't fighting, just chilling there and doing It's own thing, so the information haver before coulde be diferent ine a combat enviroment

And no, It wouldn't be a stomp, the reason It was seen to be a stomp was that I putted to muche enfassis in the eal time of effect and range and made it seens instantly, I was jsut correcting my statement

Okay, sorry if there's been a misunderstanding. I see what you're saying, though it still seems a little baseless to me.

I'm going to officially vote for Calyrex.
Its precog should help it prepare, and it seems likely that they could control the fight before SCP-3000 can digest their memories, if they can at all.

In that case, Calyrex Mind Manips it, when he realizes he can’t turn off the Amnestic manually he just yeets it with his TK. Or just has it swim away or something, you get the gist.
Idk if the Eal can swin seeing It is always curled in a hoje in the botton of the ocean, and TK, the eal under thee ocean can be to heavy toe be able to do It
So is it fast or is it slow? You’ve been saying differently the whole time. If slow, Calyrex mind Manips it away. If fast, he Telekinesis’ it away before he loses all his memories.
It's... A stap by stap process? It will not do that with all your memories all in one go, but in one go It will be able to make you forget big partse of your life, like your religion, family, etc, Itw may juste make him forgot how to use certain moves
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here. Are you saying it would need to get past barriers to lift 3000 with Telekinesis?
There is a eal curled in a hole under the sea, you don't need only to lift the eal, you need to rippi apart whatever It's curled on, make It get out of the hole and pass trough thee eater pressure of the ocean

…why? What tells you this? Confusion is an actual affect in-game, it doesn’t stop them from using these moves. Why would a Headache?
Hum... I guess this makes sense

Okay, sorry if there's been a misunderstanding. I see what you're saying, though it still seems a little baseless to me.

I'm going to officially vote for Calyrex.
Its precog should help it prepare, and it seems likely that they could control the fight before SCP-3000 can digest their memories, if they can at all.
It should, I disagree with It beinge able to do It before the digestione but I understand you reasons, thankse for understanding

Back