• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-C Battle Royale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
20 Fighters Enter, 1 wins. All fighters in this fight were nominated in this thread. Anyone with Conceptual Manipulation was banned, so if you are wondering why Lucemo and pals aren't here, that is the reason.

Rules:

Speed Equalized

Everyone In-Character

All Fight Simultaneously

Fighters:

Future Warrior 2 (Out; permanently incapacitated by the survivors of the first wipe)

The Godwoke (Out; frozen by Alucard's Time Stop)

Alucard Winner!

Darkrai (Out; BFR'd by Exdeath)

Prismo (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

Dark Kah (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

MegaMan.EXE (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

God 2 (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

Dragonoid (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

GranDracmo (Out; died to Alucard's Transmutation)

Sayori (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

Polygon Ma (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

Comic Sonic (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

The Player (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

God-Ma (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

White Bomberma (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

Janemba (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

Exdeath (Out; emotions and mind eaten by the Godwoken)

Zen'ō (Out; died to the first mass wipe)

Venus Lovelace (Out; overwhelmed by mass hax)

Let the best man/woman win!

Zeno starts with an AoE erasure. So everyone who cannot resist that, dies. Then Zeno dies.

PaChi2 said:
Zeno starts with an AoE erasure. So everyone who cannot resist that, dies. Then Zeno dies.
Alright, so anyone who can't resist or regen from it is gone. Let me see who that entails...

Wait. Let's say God-Man knows he can't take that from Zeno. He's Nigh-Omniscient, and that tells him what Zeno is about to do. God-Man doesn't even have to raise his hand to erase people, he only has to raise an eyebrow...

Yes, but then he'd have to focus on GranDracmon who in character starts with either mass mind control or turning his opponents into crystals.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Wait. Let's say God-Man knows he can't take that from Zeno. He's Nigh-Omniscient, and that tells him what Zeno is about to do. God-Man doesn't even have to raise his hand to erase people, he only has to raise an eyebrow...
Nigh-omniscience doesn't apply to characters from other franchises or what they are going to do

So Zen'O's wipe takes out Darkrai, Prismo, Dark Kahn, Megaman, God, Dragonnoid, Polygon Man, Sonic, The Player, God-Man (probably?), Bomberman, Janemba, and Exdeath. Any reason that any of these guys survive it, or someone else I didn't list dies to it?

I mean, Zeno can only do that. Its not even a question that he may not use it. He only has that.

Both Zen'O and Godwoken both lead with Void Manipulation/EE. Everyone who can't around it is gone immediately, imo.

Also, anyone who doesn't have anything that allows them to survive a casual blow from GranDracmon may be in some trouble.

I mean, given that Darkrai can survive being in close proximity to Dialga and Palkia, who erase with their presence...

There are multiple characters here who would just erase from the start, but have no defence against being erased, so, who hits first?

Starryknight200 said:
Starryknight200 said:
Alternatively Sayori starts out with Plot Manip via thought and everyone who cannot resist that dies.
Considering she's facing much more powerful foes overall, I doubt it would be much use. Especially against beings who can and will think her out of existence.

As everyone yells "LOL EXISTENCE ERASE" at the top of their lungs and erases eachother, Sayori says "Lol non Corporeality" And survives, Plot Maniping everyone left.

I don't understand how Exdeath doesn't have Existence Erasure on his page, and should use it by merely existing. Unless we consider what he does just BFRing to the Void, but then there's also the fact that his profile literally says he was going to erase all of existence.

Basically what I'm getting at is that Exdeath starts with Multi-Universal ranged Existence Erasure/BFR to the Void.

DMUA said:
As everyone yells "LOL EXISTENCE ERASE" at the top of their lungs and erases eachother, Sayori says "Lol non Corporeality" And survives, Plot Maniping everyone left.
You realize a majority of these guys laugh at the thought of Non-Corporality right? GranDracmon is so powerful that the literal Embodiment of the Void, Pride, Malice, Sin and Nonexistence as well as various abstract beings are wary of messing with him. Not to mention any Digimon worth their digital salt can harm nonexistent beings.

Is it good enough to deal with someone so non-corporal they can't be existence erased?

And Sayori can just delete his file.

If even the Void itself doesn't want to mess with him, yes. The dude literally can attack people who are flat out nonexistent.

Or GranDracmon could just turn her into a crystal or mind control her. Does she even start with that? If not, GranDracmon can just tap her. Not to mention there is no save file to delete.

DMUA said:
Is it good enough to deal with someone so non-corporal they can't be existence erased?

And Sayori can just delete his file.
A guy who is the conceptual embodiment of nonexistence doesn't want to fight him. So yes.

And there is nothing to delete. GranDracmon is nonexistent

Wait, so everyone who leads by erasing would get erased by Neo-Exdeath. So Prismo, Dark Kahn, Megaman, God, Dragonnoid, Polygon Man, Sonic, The Player, God-Man, Bomberman, Janemba, and Zeno.

Sayori's Plot Manip takes a thought and is pretty damn powerful. She alters the plot to decide that she wins and/or everyone else is erased.

And deleting his file is just the DDLC way of saying she erases them.

@Kaltias

I thought he didn't have conceptual manip... I didn't want anyone with conceptual powers in here, and no one mentioned he had them in the recruitment.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Kaltias
I thought he didn't have conceptual manip... I didn't want anyone with conceptual powers in here, and no one mentioned he had them in the recruitment.
He doesn't have conceptual powers. It's just that the people in verse who do don't want to mess with him.

GranDracmon doesn't have conceptual powers. He can punch the conceptual embodiment of nonexistence, but it only means that he can bypass high level non-corporeality. He can't erase people conceptually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back