• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-C Battle Royale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaltias said:
GranDracmon doesn't have conceptual powers. He can punch the conceptual embodiment of nonexistence, but it only means that he can bypass high level non-corporeality. He can't erase people conceptually
Ok, that's good then. I just didn't want people deleting everyone conceptually.

Also I don't think Sayori's plot manip will save her from some of the heaviest hitters here. It didn't save her against Monika, and a lot of these characters are as strong as Monika was a lot of resistances to magic.

This is basically what's going to happen to Sayuri when she tries to erase him.

GranDracmon Mind Control
Bye Bye Free Will

That said I think we agree that everyone who doesn't resist/can't regen from mass Void/EE is out of this. So I'll update the OP to get rid of everyone who gets taken out.

Should Sayori be added to the list of people who can't survive the mass-wipe?

Okay. I'll add her.

Neo-Exdeath leads with Erasure/BFR by existing.

Those who can't resist it or come back from it or counter it:

Prismo

Dark Khan

Mega Man

God

Dragonnoid

Polygon Man

Sayori

Sonic

The Player

God-Man

Bomberman

Janemba

Zeno

Am I missing anyone? Can everyone else resist being sent to the Void?

Should have used Monika. She resisted existence erasure pretty well.

Either way even if Sayori can't survive the existence erasure, her plot manip is her first move and takes a thought so unless anyone here resists it they're going to be in trouble.

So after everyone launches their EE/Void, 8 characters remain.

The Survivors:

Future Warrior 2

The Godwoken

Alucard

Darkrai

GranDracmon

Sayori

Exdeath

Venus Lovelace

Anyone on this list that should have died, or anyone that I missed that should have survived?

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Starry, Neo-Exdeath's Existence Erasure/BFR is by existing. It takes less than a thought.
Ooh. I didn't know that. So Godwoken won't even need to open his mouth or Zen'O to raise his hands.

In that case, I don't think Sayori survives it.

So...

Regen dude

Hax

Alucard

Sleep danmaku/Palkia's punching bag

Top pick/The Jiren to Lucemon's Beerus/Drac2la

Plot hax

Existing

Idk what she has

I went ahead and removed Sayori. If there is a reason she can survive being near someone who passively erased, I will put her back in. For now we are down to 7.

Edit: I just realized there is a "vampire" category... Godwoken need to be on there.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
So, does Godwoken erase Exdeath? I have a really hard time imagining Exdeath being erased when he is already basically one with the Void.
Probably not erase, but Godwoken can still eat his emotions and mind and turn him into a husk.

Exdeath likely can. Darkrai...might, given that transmutation orbs don't work on bosses, in which Darkrai is one.

Who'd remain active after Darkrai's sleep danmaku...I mean Dark Void?

@Cal

Can Dark Void put GranDracmon to sleep? If it can that may be the saving grace for the others who resist it to dogpile him.

Edit: Also I think we're skimming of Venus. How strong is her probability manip? If it is strong enough I doubt she will be getting hit with projectiles like Dark Void any time soon.

Likely, if he doesn't resist it. I'm not sure, but given that it's a Digimon, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

I mean, avoiding Dark Void is pretty easy if you have a forcefield.

You just need to avoid a direct hit.

Bluetrekking said:
Venus Lovelace should be out by now.
I was actually thinking this. How potent is her probability/casuality manip? If it isn't strong enough to dodge all this EE/hax spam she is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back