• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-C Battle Royale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Well, some of the people who resist Exdeath's Existence Erasure don't resist Void BFR.
So anyone who can't open portals/teleport?

To answer a few questions.

Can GranDracmon come back from the void.

-Yes he can. He naturally lives within a void outside the multiverse, that erases people who merely come into contact with it and can come and go as he pleases without any negative reproductions.

Can GranDracmon resist Dark Void

-Never showed it outside of Game Mechanic ridden boss fights. However, it's not on the file since I have yet to do the Misc Hacker's Memory Updates, GranDracmon does have his own Sleep Techniques. But y'know, he can also...well...use the the Ancient and Legendary skill known as dodging. ovo

So until someone confirms that Venus can indeed get around all the crap being thrown around, I am going to assume she can't and is killed somewhere along the way.

So, now that we killed off a couple more, we have 4 remaining.

The Semi-Finalists:

The Godwoken

Alucard

Darkrai

GranDracmon

Dark Void kinda...pierces forcefields thanks to Pokken...

Also, it doesn't necessarily need Dark Void to sleep hax. Not only does Darkrai have Hypnosis, but I think he used it passively on the girl from the Strange House, the kid in Canalave, and I don't think Palkia nor Azurril were hit with Dark Voids. Also, he can hit people and they turn to stone.

Frankly, I'm happy Darkrai just made it to the final four.

Moral of the story: you can't win this unless you have a D and a hard c sound in your name ovo.

@Cal

So basically GranDracmon is now asleep. Can be be killed while he is down? Only thing I can think of getting him out of the fight right now is Godwoken turning him into a chicken while he sleeps.

Also, I don't think we allowed the use of orbs for resistances. I remember them being heavily argued against as it is basically the same as RPG Bosses resisting Statuses.

I mean, Darkrai has exhibited cross-dimensional teleportation and has been sent to the Distortion World before.

Even if it is useless in this case, Darkrai can erase a being from the existence of a single hit, he would have erased the protagonists if it were not for Cresselia's intervention.

Ah. So GranDracmon is NOT asleep, and Darkrai actually didn't make it to top 4.

Any reason Darkrai doesn't get BFR'd before Exdeath was taken out?

The real cal howard said:
I mean, Darkrai has exhibited cross-dimensional teleportation and has been sent to the Distortion World before.
Its sent to a Void of Nothingness, my dude. He is consumed by the void repeteadly. And Exdeath himself has complete control over the Void.

I mean, if (emphasis on if) he can survive the environment of the void, he can get back. Though, shouldn't that screw over everyone else too?

Darkrai is gone then, and GranDracmon is not asleep.

What about Alucard? He isn't been touched on at all so far.

Depending on how strong Alucard is and what he can do, he is likely the biggest threat to GranDracmon and could kill him.

I agree with PaChi. Even if he somehow survives Exdeath, Godwoken eats his everything half a second later.

So... Alucard...

He did resist coming into contact with Palkia and Dialga and temporarily trapped the three of them in a void. Also, his whole thing in Pokepark 2 was being trapped in a void.

However, without Darkrai to put GranDracmon to sleep, he goes on a rampage through the rest of them.

Also, Godwoken's mind/emotion stuff kinda fails against a Dark type who scares the Lake Trio...

So GranDracmon, Godwoken, and Alucard are still in it.

Can GranDracmon survive Time Stop into... whatever Alucard or the Godwoken want to do (namely Transmutation into a chicken)?

As a natural Dark Area resident, Time Stuff won't effect him unless they have shown that they can effect beings with Infinite or Immeasurable speeds. Speed Equalization doesn't change that.

Can those two survive Crystal Revolution?

• Crystal Revolution: Instantly transforms all of the opponents into ice crystals.

Darkrai was trapped in a tier 2 void before (granted, he couldn't get out, but he didn't exhibit cross-universal teleportation in that scenario)

I'm still happy with surviving the initial wipe.

Well, currently Darkrai has BFR, basically sends the enemies into the darkness.

But I don't think it's confirmed to be a void, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back