• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-C Battle Royale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@assault I don't see why it would get deleted since alucard has fought Dracula, who has void manipulation abilities, and resisted it, along with having his weapons in the end.

Oh yeah, alucard can if he wants to (which is my personal favorite ability in SOTN) turn into a poisonous mist and poison grandracmon to death.

Interestingly Gran Dracumon will receive high resistance to poisoning in the next Digimon revision OvO.

GranDracmon is >> Falldown Lucemon who is >>>>>>Kid Lucemon who is >>>>> Daemon and Seraphimon as Seraphimon is only a fraction of Kid Lucemon's power. Daemon is >>>Beelzemon, Yggdrasil and Alphamon who is>>Belphemon, Barbamon, Cherubimon and Leviamon who is >>The Royal Knights who scale to Megidramon's feat of not only threatening, but rapidly destroying 3 separate universes and multiple miniverses just by being born=Lilithmon and Ophanimon=Olympos Xll>>The Warrior Ten=BANTYO.

When it comes to AP GranDracmon is so powerful that Lucemon doesn't want to even mess with him.

Yeah. GranDracmon can probably be killed by either the Godwoken or Alucard. So, is Alucard the winner?

Edit: Although GranDracmon is far physically superior to Alucard or Godwoken.

PaChi2 said:
What in the world? How come GranDracmon is > FDM Lucemon?
GranDracmon is a Mega-level, Demon Beast Digimon that is considered the king of vampire Digimon. It has kept a castle in the Dark Area since ancient times, and it boasts of such power that even the Seven Great Demon Lords cannot interfere with it. It has a gentlemanly demeanor, and because of the "Charm" effect within the voice GrandDracmon exudes, it has tales that can lead any Angel Digimon who comes to subdue it into falling down. It is told that it possesses an undying body, and although it is said that it is connected to the details of how the Dark Area came to be within the Digital World, or that it knows the truth of the mysterious evolution, "Death-X", because it's difficult just to struggle your way to the castle, you'd have to say that questioning it about these mysteries would be extremely arduous.
~ GranDracmon Official Databook​

PaChi2 said:
If that scaling comes from the "Is so powerful that others Demon lords like the SGDL dont want to mess with him", the scaling you are proposing is blatant exaggeration of that single quote.
GranDracmon can be Lilithmon level of power and still powerfull enough for the SGDL to not mess with him.
Or maybe you are just downplaying the official description. SGDL also includes Falldown Lucemon. We can't just say "Oh they mean only Llilithmon" as she is not the only member of the SGDL. Saying otherwise is blatant cherrypicking and downplay. It it blatantly states the SGDL as a whole. Not just one. Sorry but you are wrong here.

Seven Great Demon Lord = A group of 7 Great Demon Lords.

Great Demon Lord = A Demon Lord type Digimon who rules the Dark Area with his great power.

If Great Dracumon is so powerful that the Seven Great Demon Lord can not interfere with him, then that counts the whole group because it is said Seven Great Demon Lord referring to the seven and not just one of them, for that it would be enough to speak Great Demon Lord .

The difference is notable in Beelzebumon's profile where he is said to be "One of the Seven Great Demon Lords" and "There is a Demon Lord more powerful than it." So there's a big difference between talking "Demon Lords do not interfere with your plans" and "The Seven Great Demon Lords do not interfere with your plans."

They do not interfere with him because of his power, how would they fear his power if he had no power beyond theirs?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It isn't "Doesn't want to interfere" it is literally "Cannot interfere"
You know what. I was wrong.

I cant wrap my head over GranDracmon being stronger without having conceptual sh**. Sorry if I came off as rude. Im too tired right now.

It would not be the first time this occurs, Bolt Boutamon also has no conceptual power (Actually it looks like it should have, but it would be too complicated to explain this).

Not really , I'm just too lazy to explain :v

I didnt read correctly. Sorry. I read "dont want to" instead of "cannot".

My bad. I remember the boltboutamon thingy, that's why he will face Homura after Lavos

@assault from what we've discussed, Yeah, alucard would come out on top. So majority of the players gets erased right off the bat, then exdeath and FW gets screwed over by other hax, then Godwoken and Grandracmon would lose to alucard since he has the abilities and weapons to take them down. And even if he gets beaten by Grandracmon by AP, the fairy familiar can bring alucard back to 100% condition.

Yeah, I was trying to allude to Alucard beating GranDracmon. He has what's needed. And I am surpirsed no one brought this up...GranDracmon has no way to kill Alucard for good.

@hadou alucard>>>>>Richter and Maria (SOTN)>>>Richter and Maria (Rondo of Blood)>>>>>Dracula>>>>>>>>Menace>>>>>baseline.

Just saying if Gran wasn't in this Sayori could wipe literally everyone else out with a thought unless someone else in here erases existences with their existence.

So Alucard gets #1, is Godwoken or GranDracmon #2? I personally think Godwoken should be, since he could kill GranDracmon using his Transmutation. Even if he gets beaten up he uses Forced Exchange to transfer the damage to GranDracmon and Mortal Blows to put him into a soul-only state. Then he eats the soul and GG. Then he does to Alucard's Time Stop.

Do you think raising a hand is faster than a thought? Because you're wrong. Unless any of those erase existence with their mere presences alone, then they're getting plot manip'd into oblivion.

Neo-Exdeath does indeed Erase people by being nearby. That said I think it takes longer to think "I win this battle royale" than to open your mouth, which is all Godwoken needs to do to begin deleting someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back