• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-B hax vs a lego mini-figure

Livinmeme said:
Yogiri has 10-A durability and both starts 2.5 meters away so that gives Morro the advantage to slice Yogiri into halves before he uses his death manipulation. Well at least that's what I think. Speed equalized btw

GarrixianDude100193 said:
Livinmeme said:
Yogiri has 10-A durability and both starts 2.5 meters away so that gives Morro the advantage to slice Yogiri into halves before he uses his death manipulation. Well at least that's what I think. Speed equalized btw
agh you know that instant death is faster than pasives and if morro tries to think he is dead in a leven conceptual

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Livinmeme said:
Yogiri automatically thinks
wrong ID is faster than thinking and passives

Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
That's speed unequalized

Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
That's speed unequalized
well my point is that ID is a pasives in equalize speed

Back