• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
First Credit to Gemstic, who was helpful, especially with getting translations from later volumes like after Volume 6 and many proposals past those volumes. Here are proposed updates below:

Immeasurable Lifting Strength upgrade​

Type 10 (Higher-Order): Characters larger than a conventional multiverse, having size equivalent to higher infinities.
Immeasurable---------Infinite strength in relation to 3-dimensional entities, equated to
higher-order beings on greater planes of existence and / or
higher-dimensional beings when portrayed as qualitatively superior

On this note, upgrades for UEG and Tojiro should have to happen given that they can grapple higher-dimensional matter in their fight, in this chapter; even than matter exists in seemly empty space, which would weight would immeasurable from in the higher world, does not bother then which mean they got immeasurable strength from simply moving in such space.
The higher-universe is already accepted as being valid higher-order worlds. from a past thread.
With that, UEG disappeared.

Toichiro thought that it’d have saved him time and effort if she had escaped, but it was likely impossible given how enthusiastic UEG was about having a battle with him.

Toichiro looked for any sign of UEG and flew towards it.

Her figure soon came into view.

UEG had grown to a huge size.

UEG had grown so large that one could realize the immensity of her size even in this space where there were only a few things to compare it to, and she was firmly grabbing a planet in her hand.

"This battle would end immediately if I go all out right from the beginning, so let’s start with a small test.”

"Don’t try something so absurd!”

UEG held her arm up before throwing the planet with a big swing.

Toichiro dodged it in a hurry.

Even if life had existed on that planet, it would have become extinct in that moment. The planet disappeared into the far reaches of space.

Toichiro grew his size to match UEG’s. Although there was no relationship between the power one could handle and their size, one would end up feeling pressured if only the opponent is excessively large in comparison. In the battle among the gods, it was a factor that could tip the scales.

"What’s up? Is becoming huge all you can do? If that's all you've got to compete with, I can become much, much larger, you know?”

UEG grew even larger and extended one of her hands upward. Immediately, stars from her surroundings began to gather on it.

Planets, asteroids, stars, molecular clouds, and structures made by intelligent life-forms continued to gather in the hand to form a very long spear.

Even if she didn’t go out of her way to construct such a thing, just releasing her own power would have been sufficient as an attack.

But bluffing was important. If you make yourself believe it is a powerful attack, and also make your opponent think the same, the power of the attack will actually increase. Such is the way of the battle of the gods.

UEG throws the spear at her opponent.

While dodging it, Toichiro gathered the surrounding stars in his hand.

When he had gathered enough, he threw them randomly without aiming.

His attack assaulted UEG like a shrapnel.

"That's too lacking!"

Don't know where she brought it from, but UEG used a black hole to suck in all the stars that came flying over to her.

"A black hole…? Is that the real thing?”

"Who knows? I'm just trying to make the most of something that looks like it!”

Before they knew it, it had become an unspoken agreement that they would fight using the things that existed in this universe.

The two of them grew larger and larger, hurling galaxies, galaxy clusters, and superclusters at each other.

It was certainly an intolerable battle for the intelligent life-forms in this universe.

Their universe had been completely trampled down by the two super -existences that had appeared out of nowhere.

Heavenly Record Eater's intelligence update​

The Heavenly Record Eater's intelligence should be higher; it created powerful magical weapons as well as technology that so futurist that they seem science fiction to the world of the main plot (Volume 3 Chapter 10). The world of the main plot is more technologically advanced to the real world with the usage of magic and electricity, which be to create things like trains (Volume 1 Chapter 16); things like nigh-omniscient technology exist in the world (Volume 2 Chapter 16). Logically, it means even the technologies made by the Heavenly Record Eater are more impressive. Heavenly Record Eater also contains the entire knowledge of countless Universes within himself. So, I think the Heavenly Record Eater also has Nigh-Omniscience.

Heavenly Record Eater's physiology powers​

This point is more so based on the physiology powers of Heavenly Record Eater.

God's physiology resistance​

• Even Kouryuu, one of the lowest level Gods in the series, was able to prevent himself from being digested (or absorbed) by the Heavenly Record Eater for a prolonged period of time. Therefore, other gods in the verse should naturally have Resistance to Absorptionas well.
    (Chapter)
    「いやあ、海の藻屑どころか巨大魚に食べられちゃったから、このまま消化されるかと思ってたけど助かったよ」

"Man, not only did I die at sea (=the Sea of Nothingness), I was even eaten by a Giant Fish (=HRE). So, I was wondering whether I'd end up being digested by it at this rate, but I was unexpectedly saved."

Yogiri's conceptual manipulation resistance​

Aoi Hayanose's ability was accepted as a worldview in this thread which grants ability like conceptual manipulation (Type 1); Yogiri's fate was high that he resisted her ability as everything lead to his victory. Yogiri already has resistance to Aoi's fate manipulation and plot manipulation; the conceptual manipulation resistance should be added since it is related to the accepted mechanism of Aoi's fate manipulation and plot manipulation.

Yogiri's intelligence update​

I found it's interesting Yogiri's intelligence could be genius.
One an argument could be made for genius for the language learning speed:
On the first point, I searched terms like day, week, and month; timeframe seems quick as the event took place under a month; Volume 1 seems to place in +7 days and the numbers days/weeks are not mentioned regarding this point in Volume 2. Language learning was kind of casual since Yogiri was more focused on travel and other stuff like gaming.

Volume 2 Chapter 8
At the end of the hall, there was a door their way. On it was written “Only one may leave.” Tomochika still couldn’t read the local language, so Yogiri read it aloud for her. He had more or less mastered the language by now thanks to having read through the dictionary they had received from the concierge in Quenza.
For perspective, someone knowledgeable on the language difficulties thought it would take a long time to teach so she didn't and give two dictionaries: (Volume 1 Chapter 16)

Roughly in a month, Yogiri, who didn't have proper or former education, obtained academic abilities on part with six graders while being of a third grade age.
Volume 2 Side Story: Agency
“AΩ is pretty quiet, isn’t he? Even if we left him to his own devices, he would probably remain just as he is, or at least that was our conclusion. But that thing will keep growing, so there’s no telling what might happen if we simply leave it alone. Our goal is to introduce a bias to the direction of that growth. I read your report. It appears he’s reached the academic level of an elementary school student. That’s quite impressive.”

Yogiri’s academic ability was genuinely incredible. Though he looked to be the age of a third grader, he was already working on sixth grade materials now.

Volume 3 Chapter 4
“Well, Rick became the Swordmaster, but since the tower was destroyed, he said they couldn’t make holy swords right away. So he gave me these amulets instead.” Yogiri’s memory was actually quite good, but that only applied to things he made a point to remember. At the time, he had accepted the amulets from Rick without thinking too much about it.

Volume 3 Chapter 16
Contrary to popular belief, he was actually quite agile. He had always been naturally athletic, and he was a fast learner. He had a reputation for being lazy, which led others to believe he had poor reflexes, but in truth, he just didn’t have many opportunities to exercise.

Ever since coming to this world, however, he’d had plenty of chances to practice. And since he was only doing the absolute minimum necessary to avoid the oncoming attacks, it wasn’t even that tiring.

Volume 4 Chapter 14 (feat is basically already on the page as the web novel case is basically the same)
Yogiri was falling in darkness. He remembered that the distance between the levels of the Underworld was about a kilometer. Calculating roughly, if the acceleration due to gravity in this world was about 10m/s 2 , ignoring the factor of air resistance, he’d have about fourteen seconds before he hit the ground. A few seconds had already passed, so he probably had less than ten left.

Yogiri's resistance to Power Nullification​

His power is unaffected by the royal's family power nullifying abilities (Volume 3 Chapter 8 /Volume 3 Chapter 15/ Volume 3 Chapter 16); affection or weakness is never mentioned for his ability, in such context. Even one who is familiar with his powers stated that nullification of his power isn't worth thinking about (Volume 3 Chapter 14).
His power isn't nullified by another type of royal family power nullifying ability (Chapter 6 ACT2 Episode 22). More info on the nullification is provided here (Chapter 6 ACT2 Episode 19).

Yogiri's sealing​

Yogiri sealed his own powers; the state of the seal can be tracked electronically which suggests it is an actual seal rather than something mental (Volume 1 Chapter 40).

Yogiri's true form resistance to Time Stop​

Yogiri's true form was unaffected by Darian's Time Stop (Volume 5 Chapter 7).

Immortality Additions for Yogiri's true form​

Immortality Type 1 for Yogiri's true form since it existed from the beginning and will exist at the end of everything as the end indicating it is immortal.

Immortality Type 5 for Yogiri's true form from the Nonexistent Physiology on his page.

Yogiri's true form self-sustenance update​

It should have all types of Self-Sustenance since it's an abstract and nonexistent being, as listed on the profile, that doesn't need substance, sleep, breathing. Consequently, its stamina would be Infinite with the Self-Sustenance Type 3 addition.

Yogiri's resistance to reactive evolution​

Yoshifumi could not get new abilities or weapons, from his Reactive Evolution when facing Yogiri; Yogiri killed Yoshifumi without any issue.

Yoshifumi's additions​

• Reactive Evolution
  • Immeasurable Attack speed with Wandering Edge:
    • From Gemstic's argument:
      • Yoshifumi's Wandering Edge seems to be traveling through time, so he could get immeasurable speed I guess. 遡る has been mentioned here which is also used when saying that someone or something is going upstream or when tracing something to its source. It implies traveling through speed, and the name of the weapon itself - 'Wandering Edge' - makes it even clearer that "the item wanders through time to reach its target". Moreover, it's already mentioned that it "flies towards the past".

Iselda's update​

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, Wandering Edge doesn't boost other aspects of Yoshifumi's speed, such as reactions and combat speed, right?

I haven't seen the Resist Concept Manip Type 1 scene. Most of the ID Verse Characters like UEG and HRE die before attacking Yogiri. But maybe I agree from Aoi's statement

How does u resist regeneration negation if u don't have regen at all?
I know this is the scaling of Aoi aoi said that the yogiri resist all his abilities and led to victory. And, Yogiri alone can kill UEG who has Regeneration If Yogiri kills him(UEG), Yogiri gains the ability Negate Regeneration High Godly And from Aoi's statement earlier, it means that Yogri has Resist Negate Regeneration High Godly. considering he resist his ability and headed towards victory

I don't think it is power null; Yogiri was explicitly stated that he didn't use his power until he killed Yoshifumi since he didn't detect killing intent initially.
Yogiri refered to his death ability when he said that he didn't use his power,and if Yoshifumi's ability can't even activate in front of Yogiri then it won't count as resistance since there is literally nothing for him to resist in the first place

Didn't Yogiri say by himself said that his power is irreversible? Pretty sure this alone should grant him Resistance to power null
It could if we take his statements as Option Type 2, giving his intelligence and expertise on his powers.
Edit: The nigh-omniscient technology, whose statements would be Option 3, above pretty much stated there is no way to combat the ability either.
I guess it could be fine from such a point.

Last edited:
Yogiri refered to his death ability when he said that he didn't use his power,and if Yoshifumi's ability can't even activate in front of Yogiri then it won't count as resistance since there is literally nothing for him to resist in the first place
It is described that if Yoshifumi is in front of an enemy that he can't defeat, he gains a new ability or weapon. I guess the point could work as form evidence for Yogiri's information analysis (which is already on his profile) since there is no response or stimulus from Yoshifumi's reactive evolution ability, at least. Yogiri's instant death ability doesn't show in status, and the cause and effect from his instant death is pretty much stated to no be visible a couple of times.

I guess the point could work as form evidence for Yogiri's information analysis (which is already on his profile) since there is no response or stimulus from Yoshifumi's reactive evolution ability, at least.
If the ability analyzes the opponent's abilities and then gives the user a ability to counter it, it could be so (I don't follow the novel so idk), if not, it could be that Yogiri somehow nullified the ability (Power Null), or that the ability cannot give the user a power strong enough to defeat Yogiri (which is a limit of the ability itself and not a feat for Yogiri).

If the ability analyzes the opponent's abilities and then gives the user a ability to counter it, it could be so (I don't follow the novel so idk), if not, it could be that Yogiri somehow nullified the ability (Power Null), or that the ability cannot give the user a power strong enough to defeat Yogiri (which is a limit of the ability itself and not a feat for Yogiri).
Yogiri didn't nullify the ability, as I stated; Yogiri's power nullification stems from his instant death ability, as shown on his profile. Yogiri didn't use his instant death against Yoshifumi except when he killed him. As a standard, caveats or weaknesses of something like an ability need more supporting evidence or more consistent showing, so I am somewhat skeptical on this point. I am leaning on the first point given the evidence on the lack of analysis for Yogiri's powers by others.

As a standard, caveats or weaknesses of something like an ability need more supporting evidence or more consistent showing, so I am somewhat skeptical on this point.
I mean, that a reactive evolution of a 3-D character can somehow give the user an ability to counter a passive death hax with dura neg which works on a 1-B scale and can bypass layers of resistance to such hax seems pretty NLFish to me
I am leaning on the first point given the evidence on the lack of analysis for Yogiri's powers by others.
K, I guess it could be so, then

Guys I know this is off topic but I'm kind iffy about HRE being Low 1-C since after the official translation came out :

8094707-11281802-e122-4d03-9e63-0246d9577ef2.jpeg

The statement about Abyss seeing lower beings as characters on a page isn't here and rather then that it's stated that they see all of humanity as an insect ..... would this affect the Abyss dimension being 5D?

The statement about Abyss seeing lower beings as characters on a page isn't here and rather then that it's stated that they see all of humanity as an insect ..... would this affect the Abyss dimension being 5D?
I don't think so, since the scan on his page seems to be a translation of the work on the original language

Yes, my point was more on the lack of analysis.
I see

Waaaaay off-topic.

And the official translation was out way before we even had tier 1 upgrades being proposed; and we knew about it. But generally it's better practice to use the text in its original language and have a reliable translator translate it. Why? Because minor things are changed or omitted in official translations all of the time.

Regardless this is a huge derail and should be discussed elsewhere if you wish to go further.

Waaaaay off-topic.

And the official translation was out way before we even had tier 1 upgrades being proposed; and we knew about it. But generally it's better practice to use the text in its original language and have a reliable translator translate it. Why? Because minor things are changed or omitted in official translations all of the time.

Regardless this is a huge derail and should be discussed elsewhere if you wish to go further.
My Appollogies

My Appollogies
Waaaaay off-topic.

The text in HRE'S page are the raws in Japanese translated. And, I translated the raws in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.... All of them say "As a character in a Page"

There is no need for a thread to discuss It.
Is just a mistranslation, and Raws>>>>>

Normally, companIes like Yen Pess do these kind of mistakes. Which I suppose the scan comes from Yen press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back