• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2-0-0) Pokémon Wall of Hax vs Jojo Wall of Hax

My first ever involvement in Pokemon and Jojo....
So seeing the profiles , whats stopping Arceus from info analyzing Kars and just AP nuking him when he realises his opponents powers??

I have heard ""legends"" of adaptation of Kars but going from his profiles, I doubt he would be able to adpat to many of the powerful Arceus haxxes like law manip or EE etc

In my opinion Arecus takes it.....

So seeing the profiles , whats stopping Arceus from info analyzing Kars and just AP nuking him when he realises his opponents powers??
A pseudo-acausality type 3 that gives him immortality type 8

I have heard ""legends"" of adaptation of Kars but going from his profiles, I doubt he would be able to adpat to many of the powerful Arceus haxxes like law manip or EE etc
Ye Law Manip and EE aren't good against kars, there are characthers that in jojo have them and he can easily adapt

he understood D4C which basically give him a pseudo-acausality type 3, however dies, another kars would come back, there are multiple D4C and the bodies of user is an actual multi-dimensional body, also there are 36 infinites of universes
Oohh...I see.
Passively do that dosen't needs time.
So even before they are used?? But how?? Is this the "Understand" hax I keep hearing about??
As I see from profile he needs to info analyse his enemies to adapt to their haxxes.

Seems passive info analysis tbh imo.
I mean I undertand passive adaptation, but Kars body still needs to be somehow have some knowledge about what to adapt to.
How are you supposed to adapt to something you are unaware of consciously or unconsciously??

But I'll not derail anymore, I am not knowledgeable about Kars, so if you say he just ...... adapts without any stimuli, then touchè, I'll accept.

So do you need any prior knowledge of the series to read this novel, seems interesting?? Since I stopped reading mangas and watching anime year ago, i just read novels and fanfics.
Can I just waltz into it?

I heard that the series had some... Really bizarre stuff. Not power wise only, but story wise as well.

I'm actually really interested in reading it as well.

How are you supposed to adapt to something you are unaware of consciously or unconsciously??
Actually Kars should have sort of Nigh-Omniscience or something like that since he know about Beyond which is the creator and sees jojo as mere book, he also know about concepts such heaven and stuff, he is aware that Dio and Joji are something special because they are protected by Beyond the got and them being protagonist as the role itself gived in the story, he also used to build a time machine, and had do some stuff with Cube House a 4th dimensional universe sized space-time.

So do you need any prior knowledge of the series to read this novel, seems interesting??
Preferable at least the first 7 parts of jojo's, since the story do stuff with those 7.

Bust, I really don't want to read manga or watch animes......7 at that....🙃....but maybe since JoJo has such an apeal....maybe I'll make an exception, said the same about Fate but haven't even touched it yet

Considering that the very concept of knowledge mind comes from Arceus, Arceus could basically negate/cancel Kars' ability to understand.
Also Arceus has quite a few problematic passives and power mimicry which is basically "see, copy and maybe even improve".

His Powernull powernulls passives so no understand
it is not too fast it is far too slow
Kars understand can probably Understand rtz which is also passive and scales to his infinite speed which is the 3 Infinite speed in top Speed. Pokemon characthers are 4 in infinite speed

Kars understand can probably Understand rtz which is also passive and scales to his infinite speed which is the 3 Infinite speed in top Speed. Pokemon characthers are 4 in infinite speed
passives are automatically faster then infinite
also RTZ is not passive if it was he wouldn't have infinite speed RTZ is automatic because of how it functions
also its only because of Overheaven Dio and Overheaven Jotaro

passives are automatically faster then infinite
False, passives are equal to infinite speed, and Ger Infinite Speed > Passives and Infinite for countless times.
also RTZ is not passive if it was he wouldn't have infinite speed RTZ is automatic
It's both passives and can also be actived manually.
also its only because of Overheaven Dio and Overheaven Jotaro
Dosen't matter, already Ger is above them because Unquantificable/Countless times above baseline

False, passives are equal to infinite speed, and Ger Infinite Speed > Passives and Infinite for countless times.
Passives are above infinite speed since they already happened passives equal inaccesible speed which is not on the wiki
It's both passives and can also be actived manually.
Nope its just automatic it cannot be passive since actions need to happen for it to activate
Dosen't matter, already Ger is above them because Unquantificable/Countless times above baseline
No he is not they are above him the scaling chain comes from dio being faster then GER

Passives are above infinite speed since they already happened passives equal inaccesible speed which is not on the wiki
Inaccessible speed isn't on the wiki, and we treat passives as Infinite Speed in the site, so follow the site. also they aren't already happened, they are instantly which is baseline infinite speed, unless you have direct stataments of immeasurable speed
Nope its just automatic
We already treated him as Passives and the blog itself which is on profiles says it's passive
No he is not they are above him the scaling chain comes from dio being faster then GER
You know that ger was why they had 3 in scaling? i made the proposal myself, i know what im talking about.

Inaccessible speed isn't on the wiki, and we treat passives as Infinite Speed in the site, so follow the site. also they aren't already happened, they are instantly which is baseline infinite speed, unless you have direct stataments of immeasurable speed
We treat them as faster then infinite
We already treated him as Passives and the blog itself which is on profiles says it's passive
It cannot be passive by its very nature
You know that ger was why they had 3 in scaling? i made the proposal myself, i know what im talking about.
GER is not the part of them scaling above
Dialga and Palkia on their own are also unquantifiably above infinites who scale faster then normal infinite
the reason they are above is that Jotaro and Dio blitzed each other multiple times

Also Equal speed

We treat them as faster then infinite
link, proof, scans?
It cannot be passive by its very nature
It's how we treat it, change the standards if you think it's not.
Dialga and Palkia on their own are also unquantifiably above infinites who scale faster then normal infinite
GER rtz is in a certain point where Every other speed dosen't matter and it's null compared to every other speed.
the reason they are above is that Jotaro and Dio blitzed each other multiple times
Which isn't more impressive, Ger RtZ is impressive and that's why they are 3. Also kars can easily understands HA DIo and Jotaro EoH
Also Equal speed
and?

link, proof, scans?
scans on how we treat it
It's how we treat it, change the standards if you think it's not.
we treat it as automatic not passive
GER rtz is in a certain point where Every other speed dosen't matter and it's null compared to every other speed.
Which is unquantifiable nothing puts it above them in scaling
Which isn't more impressive, Ger RtZ is impressive and that's why they are 3. Also kars can easily understands HA DIo and Jotaro EoH
It is not
The fact that passives still effect in equal speed and Pokemon has layered passives

scans on how we treat it
we had always them like that, like here.
we treat it as automatic not passive
here and any jojo match
Which is unquantifiable nothing puts it above them in scaling
Unquantificable is when it can't be quantified, here ger is such above infinite speed when they are nothing compared to it.
It is not
3 words can't do much
The fact that passives still effect in equal speed and Pokemon has layered passives
Ye I don't got the point

we had always them like that, like here.
1 none mod saying it is not enough
making a thread to resolve this
here and any jojo match
because it functions like a passive not because it is passive
the instant you do an action it is reversed not very passive if the action itself happened before it activated
Unquantificable is when it can't be quantified, here ger is such above infinite speed when they are nothing compared to it.
where did you pull that out of
it says it’s null speed yet you are making the wild assumption that it means everything else is null to it
3 words can't do much
that was the whole reason
Ye I don't got the point
Passives happen before infinite speed happens pokemon has passives that activate before others

1 none mod saying it is not enough
so because a mod says that it's valid? i can understand for consultant because they know that, but if not them then Appeal to Authority fallacy
because it functions like a passive not because it is passive
the instant you do an action it is reversed not very passive if the action itself happened before it activated
man.. i think you know that "it functions like a passive" but "it's not a passive" can't be a thing, it's either not passive or passive. Since it's something that happend instantly, like if you do an action it get instantly reversed, and giorno dosen't know it, it's passive.
where did you pull that out of
GER speed is outdated CRT. you can check yourself
that was the whole reason
Behind what?
Passives happen before infinite speed
No, passives are always active meaning they are instantly, while we can say infinite speed is like a time stop and you can do everything in 0 seconds, so they are equal

Back