• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2-0-0) Pokémon Wall of Hax vs Jojo Wall of Hax

so because a mod says that it's valid? i can understand for consultant because they know that, but if not them then Appeal to Authority fallacy
mods usually at least understand how it works if they are talking on it
man.. i think you know that "it functions like a passive" but "it's not a passive" can't be a thing, it's either not passive or passive. Since it's something that happend instantly, like if you do an action it get instantly reversed, and giorno dosen't know it, it's passive.
what if you don’t do anything is it still passive. No it isn’t because passives activate before that happens
GER speed is outdated CRT. you can check yourself
I checked that CRT all it says is that he scales above infinite speed also he can return to zero stuff so then even being null is just his RTZ you haven’t even proved that kars could even copy his stand
Behind what?
the fact that they are on the list
No, passives are always active meaning they are instantly, while we can say infinite speed is like a time stop and you can do everything in 0 seconds, so they are equal
Infinite speed is not like time stop unless it is specific levels of infinite speed which is moving in zero time
which nothing in Jojo has shown just statements of baseline infinite

mods usually at least understand how it works if they are talking on it
you said yourself - "usually" meaning not always, you don't need be a mod for that, also being mods have nothing to do with knowing about the scaling, that's for consultants as far i know
what if you don’t do anything is it still passive. No it isn’t because passives activate before that happens
Passive are already active, and they can do that in 0 seconds. and infinite speed can do the same thing
I checked that CRT all it says is that he scales above infinite speed also he can return to zero stuff so then even being null is just his RTZ you haven’t even proved that kars could even copy his stand
The CRT talk about the Null being unquantificable and stuff. I doubt you readed it all. Also Kars can do anything in his verse, he understanded a stand that beated ger so.
Infinite speed is not like time stop unless it is specific levels of infinite speed which is moving in zero time
bruh.
"While time stop, which could be viewed as an infinite speed amplification"

which nothing in Jojo has shown just statements of baseline infinite
so for you ger infintie speed is baselie? lol

you said yourself - "usually" meaning not always, you don't need be a mod for that, also being mods have nothing to do with knowing about the scaling, that's for consultants as far i know
We have a thread for this now
Passive are already active, and they can do that in 0 seconds. and infinite speed can do the same thing
Infinite doesn't need to be that it can be a infinite distance in finite time
The CRT talk about the Null being unquantificable and stuff. I doubt you readed it all. Also Kars can do anything in his verse, he understanded a stand that beated ger so.
Jojo is one of the worst verses for ABC scaling with characters countering each others abilities
Infinite x whatever it is currently
not just infinite
so for you ger infintie speed is baselie? lol
Never said that GER>Baseline but that doesn't mean it is infinite above baseline

We have a thread for this now
i know, i even replied
Infinite doesn't need to be that it can be a infinite distance in finite time
it's the same thing, the percpection is the same.
Jojo is one of the worst verses for ABC scaling with characters countering each others abilities
ok? i don't really see the point, Kars is a like-composite JoJo
Infinite x whatever it is currently
not just infinite
Infinite x anything that isn't infinite = Infinite. but no, as said in thread about infinite speed and passives, time stop and infinite speed are related
Never said that GER>Baseline but that doesn't mean it is infinite above baseline
Unquantificable with the explanation of null thing, as said in the thread.

Either way, I checked and power null is due to Arceus power null is capable of nulling conventional natural attack such fire manipulation etc... understands isn't like them so

it's the same thing, the percpection is the same.
maybe i don't even know if it is
ok? i don't really see the point, Kars is a like-composite JoJo
He doesn't copy every ability so he isn't
Infinite x anything that isn't infinite = Infinite. but no, as said in thread about infinite speed and passives, time stop and infinite speed are related
You ust admitted to there being hi
Unquantificable with the explanation of null thing, as said in the thread.
That null thing doesn't put it any higher then above baseline
the null thing is just describing what RTZ is returning to zero or returning to the starting point
Either way, I checked and power null is due to Arceus power null is capable of nulling conventional natural attack such fire manipulation etc... understands isn't like them so
He has every ability in pokemon including powernull that nulls other passives (abilities) which are abilities like moldbreaker that powernull. It would be impossible to have his page if every ability had every justification (probably would break the record for the most words on a page)

He doesn't copy every ability so he isn't
stated that he can so he can do that for every stand in jojo verse at very least
You ust admitted to there being hi
wht?
That null thing doesn't put it any higher then above baseline
the null thing is just describing what RTZ is returning to zero or returning to the starting point
well, Giorno page is "ranking none stats" as justification to being unquantificably superior to infinite speed
He has every ability in pokemon including powernull that nulls other passives (abilities) which are abilities like moldbreaker that powernull. It would be impossible to have his page if every ability had every justification (probably would break the record for the most words on a page)
Mold Breaker negates abilities and effects that would reduce the damage taken, reflect status effects, grant resistances and prevent Regidrago's attacks from causing damage). which none of them is related to Understand in particular way

stated that he can so he can do that for every stand in jojo verse at very least
I meant he doesn't have every ability
I think my keyboard glitched lol
well, Giorno page is "ranking none stats" as justification to being unquantificably superior to infinite speed
yeah it doesn't need to be infinitely superior just superior
Mold Breaker negates abilities and effects that would reduce the damage taken, reflect status effects, grant resistances and prevent Regidrago's attacks from causing damage). which none of them is related to Understand in particular way
Negates abilities which are passives also that is not nearly everything it can do

I meant he doesn't have every ability
but he can have every ability in the verse
I think my keyboard glitched lol
Ok?
yeah it doesn't need to be infinitely superior just superior
Unquantificable superior, also noobody really said infinite, i just said everything compared to it's nothing so
Negates abilities which are passives also that is not nearly everything it can do
Said ability are either ability that reduce damage or reflect status effect. nothing to do with understand

but he can have every ability in the verse
if he manages to copy them but he doesn't
Unquantificable superior, also noobody really said infinite, i just said everything compared to it's nothing so
None of the scans say everything compared to nothing
It is superior to MIH but not to the level you think it is
the return to nothing means nothing on its own or is RTZ and null just means it is above those stands
Said ability are either ability that reduce damage or reflect status effect. nothing to do with understand
There are a lot more things it can nulify include ones that adapt like colour change

if he manages to copy them but he doesn't
He can copy them, so he can copy abilities with same hax.
None of the scans say everything compared to nothing
It is superior to MIH but not to the level you think it is
the return to nothing means nothing on its own or is RTZ and null just means it is above those stands
Null stats says otherwise, it's unquantificable above.
There are a lot more things it can nulify include ones that adapt like colour change
someone who adapt to colors? hm in which context it would be usefull?

He can copy them, so he can copy abilities with same hax.
But he doesn't have them which is the important part
Null stats says otherwise, it's unquantificable above.
which doesn't mean it is above by larger sum then Arceus is to Necrozma
someone who adapt to colors? hm in which context it would be usefull?
Its not that its a ability that changes types depending on what attack its hit by so Adaptation

But he doesn't have them which is the important part
He didn't had them because he didn't care, just like how he knows beyond and the protagonists but dosen't care about it.
which doesn't mean it is above by larger sum then Arceus is to Necrozma
ok, btw you still didn't show the scans. also I think ger rtz is better unquantificable
Its not that its a ability that changes types depending on what attack its hit by so Adaptation
can you give a better context?

The battle song is good.
Arceus vs Novel Kars

2-B Avatar Arceus vs Kars with all his Stands

Speed Equalized

Battle Music

pokemon-arceus-pokemon-flygon-pokemon-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Unquantifiacble isn't Unknown, it's just, as name said, Unquantificable.
and Giorno one was due to another reason
it is unknown unquantifiable is just a unknown gap
Also Kars can pretty much adapt to a god which see jojo multiverse as mere fiction, so.
Adaptation is an ability that gets nulled so
sucks that Eternatus doesn’t have a profile when his powernull is literally everything that is not 4-D in pokemon so it’s easier to prove

The understand is nullified before it does anything
Commenting on this because this is dumb, "understand" isn't a power to be nulled in the first place, it's literally just Kars going "Oh I get it now" 90% of the time.

Though that doesn't change the fact this match ******* blows.

it is nulling Adaptation which is one of the primary abilities of it
And? Kars' adaption isnt done through some magical power or whatever, nor is it done through some magical special ability, I'm well aware of how Arceus' null works, and I'm also well aware of how Kars' "understand" functions mechanically, it's not mutually exclusive.

But as said, that doesn't change the fact there's a ******* unreasonable amount of bullshit being said on both sides and this thread needs to cease and desist given it's now completely unsalvageable.

And? Kars' adaption isnt done through some magical power or whatever, nor is it done through some magical special ability, I'm well aware of how Arceus' null works, and I'm also well aware of how Kars' "understand" functions mechanically, it's not mutually exclusive.

But as said, that doesn't change the fact there's a ******* unreasonable amount of bullshit being said on both sides and this thread needs to cease and desist given it's now completely unsalvageable.
I guess then it wouldn’t work
Eternatus null might but not profile

ye i don't really care about the match and i don't even like debate anymore but noobody still proved how arceus would deal with D4CU

Back