• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiderman's Bizzare Adventure! Part 1 (Rami Spiderman vs Jojo Family Bloodline)

Spiderman! Our wall-crawling hero takes on some of Manga's most prolific group of heroes through spirit, a slight bit of fate, but the overwhelming desire to do good brings all of these heroes forward! Let's start with it all Jonathan Joestar

Post Deep Overpass Jonathan is being used! placing him at 2 tons vs Peter's 1.23 tons

We're using NWH Spiderman here!

Speed is being equalized!

Battle takes place in New York

Spiderman:

Jonathan:

Incon:

This will be fun

Jojo only needs one hit to win cuz of hamon however Spidey will be hard to hit due to spider-sense and his acrobatics. I think Jonathan takes it eventually, he will eventually touch Peter who will have a hard time beating him up because of his endurance and regen.

Pretty sure it's cuz of the greater implied experience and skill level
yep! As of NWH at the very least he does gain experience from fighting the other Spidey villains and continues being Spiderman for at most 23 added years on.

Experience is one of Peter's greatest advantages here which isn't to denote Jonathan's lack of or feats revolving around battle IQ Spidey just has more of it IMO
Jojo only needs one hit to win cuz of hamon however Spidey will be hard to hit due to spider-sense and his acrobatics. I think Jonathan takes it eventually, he will eventually touch Peter who will have a hard time beating him up because of his endurance and regen.
I will note some things notably I am a bit curious about how Jonathan can oneshot Spidey. Hamon's ability to eviscerate beings in front of it relies on them being weak to the sun which Peter isn't. Also, I will have to note that Hamon's healing capability isn't passive but rather an ability Jonathan has to actively activate and use with the ripple's energy compared to Peter's who does use passive regen although a bit irrelevant point being a lot of this argument is inaccurate unless proven otherwise

yep! As of NWH at the very least he does gain experience from fighting the other Spidey villains and continues being Spiderman for at most 23 added years on.

Experience is one of Peter's greatest advantages here which isn't to denote Jonathan's lack of or feats revolving around battle IQ Spidey just has more of it IMO

I will note some things notably I am a bit curious about how Jonathan can oneshot Spidey. Hamon's ability to eviscerate beings in front of it relies on them being weak to the sun which Peter isn't. Also, I will have to note that Hamon's healing capability isn't passive but rather an ability Jonathan has to actively activate and use with the ripple's energy compared to Peter's who does use passive regen although a bit irrelevant point being a lot of this argument is inaccurate unless proven otherwise

1:31
Harmon can negate the durability of humans.

Yes Jojo needs to manually activate his healing but it's a lot more potent than Peter's and allows him to last longer

Yeah yeah. But it's not really in character for Jonathan to do it.

Even with that, it doesn't stop Parker from restraining him with webs probably beat Class K LS. Sure, Scarlet Overdrive may free him once or twice, but that may require his arms be free. Also spider silk doesn't burn as much as it melts.

There's also Spider Sense, which is just nuts.

Back