• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wack Ass Iaido Duel: Ryougi Shiki vs Reinhard van Astrea (0-0-7)

367dthsldry81.jpg
avc2xptmdxm61.jpg

Yeah, this very much an unresearched match that just sounds interesting in my head. So if this ends up becoming a stomp or absolute shitshow, I'm sorry.
If Ryougi is too much of an issue with that oddly long list of resistances, I may swap her out with MB Shiki Nanaya.

Ryougi has all of her blades, but will start with Kanesada Kuji.
Reinhard has Reid.
They start out 2 meters apart in the middle of the Cumberland Gap Tunnel.
Speed is equal.

MBCCAA Rekka Spammer:
Killed Goku:
They both get hit by a semi, as expected for dueling in a car tunnel: 7 (BreezeHM, Peppersalt, Mariogoods, Fezzih, KingNayaya, 1st Virtue, Satella)

Fight Theme

Last edited:
Shiki Resists all his abilities and can negate his immortality. Shiki's death manipulation should be able to bypass his resistance as well. Reinhard only option is to use his sword which probably gets "killed" also existence erasure. Shiki still needs to hit Reinhard though in order to end the fight but his broken abilities (Initiative, Proceeding Attack Immunity, First Attack Immunity) could counter. On his profile, I'm not seeing any abilities that would fall under them so is it pure skill? Also what if Ryougi kills the God giving Reinhard his blessings would they all vanish?

Looked and found this from Celestial_Pegasus:
In terms of the other stuff like "First Attack Immunity" and "Second Attack Immunity", Ex Novel 4 revealed that the former basically is instinctive reaction, he knows instinctively how to avoid something he is seeing for the very first time, while the latter is reactive power level, that once he dodges that initial attack, he dodges the following attacks with vastly greater speed, and thus it will never hit him.
So Reinhard dodges, gets faster to the point where Shiki can't hit him and then she can't activate her death manipulation. However, none of Reinhard's hax work against Shiki so his only option is dragon reid which most likely gets "killed" depending on whether Shiki can still react to his speed. Looking like incon to me

I feel like If Rein loses his sword, he don't have any other Wincon for, but If he can keep dodging forever, i guess that's inconclusive Fra.

Back