• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well he would but wincon of bfr and incap wouldn't be applied since Death is both omnipresent and would still linger on Re: Zero and continue his job and he is definitely not incapped.
I’d say it’s incapacitation since in the rules all it says is that “incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day”. This would be Reinhard exploiting one of Death’s weaknesses.

Well Death would give up on actively trying to kill Reinhard and instead would let Reinhard just live without any direct intervention.

I’m gonna go check the rules for win conditions and see how that works in this case.
Giving up because you feel like it is not allowed via SBA, you'd have to put Death in character if you want that to happen. But even then, wouldn't that just be a stomp for Rein? It'll just be
1.) Death kills Rein somehow
2.) Rein revives
3.) Death ***** off
There's no way for Death to reliably win, Rein will always win or at least always incon if Death can't find a way to kill him.

Well there's the star blowing up due to PHYSICS if Rein doesn't die before then.

Edit: but yeah, this is either Rein stomp or Death stomp, depend on whether Rein can even die in the first place. How more likely would 1 thing happen would decide the fight result.

Well he would but wincon of bfr and incap wouldn't be applied since Death is both omnipresent and would still linger on Re: Zero and continue his job and he is definitely not incapped.
Being present and incapacitated towards Reinhard would be the case. BFR would be a separate wincon.

Giving up because you feel like it is not allowed via SBA, you'd have to put Death in character if you want that to happen. But even then, wouldn't that just be a stomp for Rein? It'll just be
1.) Death kills Rein somehow
2.) Rein revives
3.) Death ***** off
There's no way for Death to reliably win, Rein will always win or at least always incon if Death can't find a way to kill him.
Death would be influencing the world of Re:zero to kill him. So yeah there’s a chance.

Also Death giving up is not a specifically “in character” thing to do, it’s a part of its rule set. There’s certain things it will or will not do.

For example there’s a specific kill order most of the time to where Death will make a person unable to be killed until Death decides it is their turn (this was proven when someone tried to commit suicide with revolver to the head and it jammed, or when about a dozen fireworks were shot at a woman and they all missed).

Rein can adapt to survive in space, but yeah I guess he can't tank a supernova in his face. But couldn't he just revive again-
Well all of his shit is apparently given by the worlds and if the world blew up, nothing would stop Rein from dying permantly, unless the blessing still last after the world death.

Anyway, I'll say incon too, both have some hillarious wincon that can work if given the chance, while i don't see Reinhard dying to anything in Re: Zero thus dying to the explosion, but i can also see him somehow die and Death become your average reaper, i would altho say Rein stomp if the blessing is permant and doesn't need the planet to sustain since eventually Rein is going to die and Death is going to move on after that.

Y'know, even if you're the OP, you do know that you are still entitled to a vote even in your thread? You can totally vote Incon, if you want.

Honestly, same. But I figure it is okay if OP only votes after people don't chime in with a vote with only one voting remaining until grace - or more simply, OP voting to put a thread into grace.

Anyone know where to find the thread to request adding matches to profiles? The profiles are both locked.

Back