• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Meta-Cooler (Not Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosmic Fear Garou VS Meta-Cooler
  • Both are High 4-C
  • Speed is equal
  • Fight takes place on New Namek, a couple kilometers away from the Big Gete Star
  • Metal Cooler upscales from 185 Kilotenatons and Garou's is 24 Kilotenatons
Cosmic Garou: 14 (Vizer04, ZillertheBucko, Reploidnoridomix, Kachon123, Duedate8898, Braking, Epiccheev, RoTt35, Phoenks, Undylan, Recon1511, sanicspood, Unknownnah, JustANormalPerson01)
Meta-Cooler: 14 (Sir_Marvulous, Gabs22_Gamer, Gilad_Hyperstar. Oliver_de_jesus, CiscoTheSoto, Shadyboi0, BOEGVELD, Maverick_Zero_X, Dragonite007, Arnoldstone18, Kazuma_kuwabara, Greatsage13th, Kflare63, MonzyMonz)
Incon:
cosmic-garou-awakened-garou.gif
adfkqvamlgm91.png

Last edited:
So the Big Gete Star is present? wut

Meta Cooler is just one of many cyborgs created by it, we are just using one cyborg here I assume, which Garou destroys with his nukes

Even if Garou manages to destroy Meta-Cooler, another one will appear, but this time the Big Gete Star will copy Garou's data into that Meta-Cooler, like how it copied Goku and Vegeta's data after they destroyed them, essentially playing an uno-reverse card on Garou and use his adaption against him

And the Coolers will just keep coming unless Garou somehow realizes that he needs to destroy the Big Gete Star, which is pretty unlikely

ok but garou's AD will eventually allow him to reach 4-A (and beyond but lol wiki) meaning he'd just get to the point of atomizing coolers beyond regeneration
not to mention skill wise he stomps of course, his own adaptation seems better from what I can see

Garou will go for GRB as his second move anyway (not including Shakkei) which would likely blow up the planet,

Added with his cosmic understanding/Extraordinary Genius intelligence, I don't see how he wouldn't notice the Big Gete Star and be suspicious

Garou will go for GRB as his second move anyway (not including Shakkei) which would likely blow up the planet,

Added with his cosmic understanding/Extraordinary Genius intelligence, I don't see how he wouldn't notice the Big Gete Star and be suspicious
his grb doesn't blow up planets

ok but garou's AD will eventually allow him to reach 4-A (and beyond but lol wiki) meaning he'd just get to the point of atomizing coolers beyond regeneration
not to mention skill wise he stomps of course, his own adaptation seems better from what I can see
Based on the scaling that has been used, there is no indication that Garou would've been able to reach 4-A on his own: he only became that powerful after copying Saitama. Besides, Meta-Coolers got his own reactive evolution that could match Garou's.
and wtf is a kilotentaton idk what the AP difference is in this match
Yea, I looked up the AP terminology, and basically Garou starts with a massive AP disadvantage, so Meta-Cooler could just one tap Garou. Garou would have to copy Meta-Cooler, assuming he can even copy mechanical beings.

In this match, is the Big Gete Star a factor? Like is it there and can it actively make more clones of Meta-Cooler, cuz if it can, then Garou's gonna be overwhelmed by the hundreds of clones of Meta-Cooler that will be manufactured. I don't think that even Garou could overcome that many clones by himself, especially if they can all regenerate and evolve too.

When he used it yes, but if he fired it into the ground. Saitama said if it even grazed the Earth it would be bad

Based on the scaling that has been used, there is no indication that Garou would've been able to reach 4-A on his own: he only became that powerful after copying Saitama. Besides, Meta-Coolers got his own reactive evolution that could match Garou's.
well we know his AD is exponential, and we know that it wouldn't be nlf since he's already reached 4-A before so
he'd get to 4-A, yes
Yea, I looked up the AP terminology, and basically Garou starts with a massive AP disadvantage, so Meta-Cooler could just one tap Garou. Garou would have to copy Meta-Cooler, assuming he can even copy mechanical beings.
he copies the power and speed energy produced by things, since he uses his flow of energy knowledge to do so. He also leads by copying and spamming copy, so
In this match, is the Big Gete Star a factor? Like is it there and can it actively make more clones of Meta-Cooler, cuz if it can, then Garou's gonna be overwhelmed by the hundreds of clones of Meta-Cooler that will be manufactured. I don't think that even Garou could overcome that many clones by himself, especially if they can all regenerate and evolve too.
Garou just has broken AD, and would simply outmatch their combined AP
he would easily just copy one and destroy the rest over time

well we know his AD is exponential, and we know that it wouldn't be nlf since he's already reached 4-A before so
he'd get to 4-A, yes
Just because he got to 4-A before doesn't mean he'd reach it here, especially since he only became 4-A when he copied Saitama. Cooler's AP is not 4-A so he wouldn't adapt to 4-A

And even if he did, Cooler will adapt right alongside him because after Cooler will get hit, the Big Gete Star takes the data from whoever hit him and add it to Cooler, thus granting him Garou's abilities, which means, he'll also adapt to 4-A and Garou can't open a gap between them

Just because he got to 4-A before doesn't mean he'd reach it here, especially since he only became 4-A when he copied Saitama. Cooler's AP is not 4-A so he wouldn't adapt to 4-A

And even if he did, Cooler will adapt right alongside him because after Cooler will get hit, the Big Gete Star takes the data from whoever hit him and add it to Cooler, thus granting him Garou's abilities, which means, he'll also adapt to 4-A and Garou can't open a gap between them
He’d get to 4-A because he has exponential growth, it’s that simple. Do you know how fast exponential growth would get before the fight ended?

He’d get to 4-A because he has exponential growth, it’s that simple. Do you know how fast exponential growth would get before the fight ended?
It doesn't matter because once he hits Cooler, he gets Garou's data, and will have the same adaptation Garou has

Besides, Garou only reached 4-A when he copied Saitama despite being 5-A and having this ability probably long before Saitama came to fight him, yet did not reached 4-A before his fight with Saitama. Exponential or not, there's no denying he only got to 4-A by copying Saitama

Garou has cosmic awareness and energy sensing, wouldn't that at least give him some clue where all the Meta-coolers are coming from? Not to mention he's pretty used to mirror matches, like vs Bang and Orochi and resists all his own abilities to the point of being able to stand in the epicenter of his own blasts. Cooler's Reactive evolution also doesn't seem like it copies pure skill/technique based martial arts by how it's worded (though it could probably give the next cooler resistance to it.)

And there's also Garou's stamina and the fact that if Cooler copies his AD and power mimicry they can just keep fighting until they hit some big numbers and their fists clashing cause an omnidirectional tier 4 explosion potentially taking down the Star.

Interesting. Any evidence?
Meta-Cooler was able to copy Goku's instant transmittion after he was originally defeated in the first movie despite never learning it, even being surprised that Goku can do it too, meaning the Big Gete Star copied Goku's data when Cooler merged with it and repaired Meta-Cooler with that ability to prevent it from being destroyed in the same way again

Garou has cosmic awareness and energy sensing, wouldn't that at least give him some clue where all the Meta-coolers are coming from? Not to mention he's pretty used to mirror matches, like vs Bang and Orochi and resists all his own abilities to the point of being able to stand in the epicenter of his own blasts. Cooler's Reactive evolution also doesn't seem like it copies pure skill/technique based martial arts by how it's worded (though it could probably give the next cooler resistance to it.)
The Meta-Coolers are all robots. They don't have any ki to sense

Meta-Cooler was able to copy Goku's instant transmittion after he was originally defeated in the first movie despite never learning it, even being surprised that Goku can do it too, meaning the Big Gete Star copied Goku's data when Cooler merged with it and repaired Meta-Cooler with that ability to prevent it from being destroyed in the same way again
None of this has anything to do with him copying Garou’s adaptation

Garou is pretty smart, i'm sure he will realize he needs to destroy the Big Gete Star first. Not to mention the massive skill advantage he has over Cooler, i don't think making more clones is enough to close the gap.

I vote for Garou.

Yes. The real cooler, not Meta-Cooler. Meta-Cooler doesn't have ki, and considering the Androids don't have ki after they became cyborgs, I'm not sure Cooler has ki after merging with the big gete star
I mean none of the Z-Fighters could sense Cooler's Ki despite literally being right outside of the damn thing when they first showed up so it's probably just like the Androids.

Prove the fact that Garou's data would not have his adaption ability.
Not to mention that data/dna in DB also include the characters' abilities. Case in point, Cell posessing all of the characters' abilities because he's made from their DNA/data. Super Perfect Cell copied Goku's IT after his near death experience

Cooler's adaptation work in a similar way

Not to mention that data/dna in DB also include the characters' abilities. Case in point, Cell posessing all of the characters' abilities because he's made from their DNA/data. Super Perfect Cell copied Goku's IT after his near death experience

Cooler's adaptation work in a similar way
Yup

I mean none of the Z-Fighters could sense Cooler's Ki despite literally being right outside of the damn thing when they first showed up so it's probably just like the Androids.
Yeah if they couldn't sense him in the Big Gete Star, then he probably has no ki to be sensed. Otherwise wouldn't Goku just teleport right to him in the core of the big gete star?

So, as far as i'm getting Meta-cooler's main wincon is beating Garou by exhaustion, and Garou's main wincon is finding and destroying the Gete star?

So, as far as i'm getting Meta-cooler's main wincon is beating Garou by exhaustion, and Garou's main wincon is finding and destroying the Gete star?
Meta-Cooler can send also like 1000 clones of itself, all with the same power, and beat Garou this way. If not, Meta-Cooler can simply stall Garou until he'll be exhausted as they never tire.

Garou finding about the Big Gete Star and that he needs to destroy is unlikely to happen since he doesn't know that this is the way to permanently kill them

The profile is kinda bad at telling us his powers ngl,
1.The reactive evolution justification just sounds like Doomsday's gain resistance to the last thing he got killed by, as opposed to gaining their full arsenal + biological abilities and skill/techniques
2.The information analysis with 3D scan makes it seem like something he actively has to do as opposed to just passively gaining full info by getting hit.
3.The info about the Gete star (or Meta-cooler core, if they are even the same thing) gives us info about it being type 0 big size and standard equipment, wich leads us to assume he would be carrying it with himself with no real info on where it would spawn and how. If i had to guess i'd say the gete star is fused with him as the main body and would count as the actual combatant as opposed to the clones, so it would be within 4km and need a stated number of clones to start with. There's also not much mention about the speed they get produced and how many clones it makes at once, wich is apparently thousands very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back