• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fire and Cold Tournament 2022: Group A - Naruto vs Kamen Rider Vulkan

Group A: Hell-Bringers
Round 3:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.
After a devistating loss in the first first Naruto looks to pick up 4 points by possibily defeating the debuting Kamen Rider Vulkan,
Results:
Naruto (Kurama Mode)
Kamen Rider Vulkan: 7 (Nel, Nicetoderp, DD, Speed, Noneless21, Setsuna_tenma. Nierre)
Inconclusive:

• Kamen Rider Zero replaced with kamen rider vulkan

Last edited:
EoS Zero-One in base Progrise Key is upscale massively from 50x more powerful of someone that also decently upscaled from 2.5 Gigaton, with early Thouser 10x more powerful than Assault Vulcan which should be comparable to SAH Z1 which is much stronger than 250 megaton.

And overall, stat gaps really doesn't matter. Since even if Z1 start out on the backfoot, it wouldn't take long, and I mean very quickly for Z1 to match and surpassed Naruto AP.

And Z1 Precog is some serious bullshit.

Can he get past Naruto's Hax though? He also has Amps that he can pull out if he needs to like Sage Mode which gives him even more abilities, like combining Sage Mode's Danger Sensing and Kurama's Negative Emotion Sensing to get what's essentially Precog of his own on top of the Analytical Prediciton he already had in Base to begin with. Not to mention the fact that Naruto has absurd AoE in this Key thanks to the Kurama Avatar's Large Size and Bijū-Damas, which he can Rapid Fire Spam like a ******* Machine Gun.

Yea kamen rider also resists the tso decon and ee
None of which Naruto has in this Key. I was more so talking about the sheer amount of Dura Neg he has with attacks like Rasenshuriken and Frog Kata. He also has an absolutely monstrous Lifting Strength Advantage as well as Shadow Clones which he can make hundreds of without even using Kurama's Chakra, little lone with it.

Can he get past Naruto's Hax though? He also has Amps that he can pull out if he needs to like Sage Mode which gives him even more abilities, like combining Sage Mode's Danger Sensing and Kurama's Negative Emotion Sensing to get what's essentially Precog of his own on top of the Analytical Prediciton he already had in Base to begin with. Not to mention the fact that Naruto has absurd AoE in this Key thanks to the Kurama Avatar's Large Size and Bijū-Damas, which he can Rapid Fire Spam like a ******* Machine Gun.
Yes and yes. Baseline baby precog/RPL in Z1 is someone that can countered TPs spams, and 2x stats difference under 20x seconds. The other baby precog is to predicts 25,000 different attacks and defensives pattern which is basically the entire fight playing out in his own mind in a single second in order to counters opponent. There's an entire chain of precog that Z1 Rider have to goes through, if they can't match the opponent precog none of their attacks will land.

By EoS he should be comparable to Z2 Precog which immediately take billions of possibilities of opponent actions into consideration which include physical difference, the thought process of the opponents, and even emotions. Much weaker precog user like Ark-One can easily dodge through three other precog users despite him literally not trying. His precog is so good that he can and has seen into other people precogs.

Z1 also have massively enhanced perception which will make everything that Naruto try to do looks like snail for him which allow him to analyse his moves even further. His own techniques mimicry far surpassed that of average Humagear abilities to copies techniques they see only once and completely analyse them as well.

AP amps is useless since RPL work so fast that Ark's attempt at blitzing him with RPL is immediately answered before Ark finish throwing his first punch after RPL. And if that's not enough, pressing belt allow him to massively amp his speed and ap to the point of one-shot his peer opponent. Mind you, his opponent also have the same Perception Manip that allow Z1 to learn how to fight, learn how to ride, learn how Z1 Driver work, learn how to fight while driving, and 8 other tutorials relating to fighting in under a single second to the point that he's able to match a veteran soldiers.

And dodging Bijudama is easy, he can either use Flying Falcon Progrise Key for unlimited flight or Shining/SAH hopper key that amp his that by 5x at minimum plus TPs spams and psuedo flight.

None of which Naruto has in this Key. I was more so talking about the sheer amount of Dura Neg he has with attacks like Rasenshuriken and Frog Kata. He also has an absolutely monstrous Lifting Strength Advantage as well as Shadow Clones which he can make hundreds of without even using Kurama's Chakra, little lone with it.
My fault noticed the pic had sosp Naruto and just ran with it. But kamen resists molecular attacks and frog kata can be avoided by his precognition and also he has force fields to put up to block the attack.

Attack the cells wouldn't work since stuff like Horobi's poisons that directly breaking down molecular structure merely do damage to him. Minor damage mind you.

I will say though Naruto having an insane advantage in lifting strength and the fact its in character for him to bombard his opponent with clones could just hold Kamen rider and attack him like that.
Dodge.

I am not even kidding.

With his massive layers of precog that goes to insane height (Predicting around items that doesn't exist, predicting around timeline being ****** by reality warp in the early part of the series) and Aruto own massively enhanced perception plus his own enhanced senses and massively **** up RPL would be more than enough to handle the clones.

not enough somehow? Pressing belt and blitz him before Naruto get a chance to do anything

So far we have.

Naruto: Lots of clones for pinning down Z1 due to his obscenely high LS. Bijudama can be spams which have large AoE.

Zero One: Precog and RPL is ******** as shit with at least 9 layers you have to goes through plus Precog that foresaw into other people precog/analytic prediction. Perception manip allow him to see everything that Naruto is about to do and analyse them. Have his own stronger form and stat amps that can goes up to 6x and Finisher which is a speed amp that blitz people who have the same perception manip as himself.

And how large is Bijudama AoE? Is it enough to cover, say, 50 meters radius? If not then I can see Z1 "jump" along the ground to escape the blast, or goes into Flying Falcon to fly away, or goes into SAH to have flight, TPs, and forcefield plus far higher than 5x stat amps.

So Kame rider has better precognition to the point he can dodge all of Narutos attacks and also can blitz people who have precognition and amp himself to the point he one shots those who he was previously scaling to.

Mind you there's also a character in Z1 which much worse precog can easily and casually react and counteract speed amp sneak attack. As in he didn't even see the opponent activating their speed amp.

This precog get utterly annihilated by someone that EoS Z1 precog would laugh at and call it a baby.

Nonono, let it, last time at 8-C brawler tourney, they beat Mori Jin low-mid diffs and i said "I think we should ban them" and the kamen rider supporters says "they aren't too bad"

And what do you know, the only one that can give these kamen rider their run of their money is a ******* warhammer people, are you kidding me?????

Nonono, let it, last time at 8-C brawler tourney, they beat Mori Jin low-mid diffs and i said "I think we should ban them" and the kamen rider supporters says "they aren't too bad"

And what do you know, the only one that can give these kamen rider their run of their money is a ******* warhammer people, are you kidding me?????
Which one? I only remembered putting him in a 3v3 tourney.

That one? I think relative to the other people in the tourney his power is pretty fair.

And beside, the people on that tourney is pretty scary. I would be insane to put someone like Hibiki in there.

That one? I think relative to the other people in the tourney his power is pretty fair.

And beside, the people on that tourney is pretty scary. I would be insane to put someone like Hibiki in there.
Eh, i did propose Bane which is practically haxless so eh

Also, whag else Z1 have that can **** Naruto up?

RPL and stat amps.

His RPL work as a catch up/overcoming the difference in skills or physical difference. Shining Arithmetic, the most basic RPL, allowing Zero-One to immediately out-predict Dodo Magia abilities to work around TPs spams that he has seen for the first the first time in under 20 seconds, with a single punch being dodge. For statistical difference, at the most potent Z1 in his base form is able to content the like of Thouser which is over 50x the strenght of his base form. This also work as a speed amp as well since when Ark-Zero try to blitz Z2 with his RPL, he simply blitz Ark back before he can even throw his first punch.

And for stat amps, pressing belt blitz. It blitz people with precog that can just predict around other blitz that is also a sneak attack. The people he blitz also have massive perception manip that allow to see one second to god know how long.

There's also his form like Shining Hopper and Shinning Assault Hopper which grant him 5x and over 5x to an unknown degree to Z1 overall stats other than speed and grant him instinctive reaction TPs that double as flight, with SAH come with Funnels from Gundams that allow him to shoot 8 little drones with the same AP as zero-one that can fire laser, act as a sword to ram into opponent and also Instinctive forcefield.

Hmmm, i dunno bout Naruto that much but his precog probablu won't be help here, tho Naruto is in Kurama mode as soon as the battle start as that's what gives him high 6-C rating, and given they're 4 km apart, Naruto will shoot his bijuudama first

If we're talking bout long fights, then Z1 takes this, and Naruto need to take him down quick which's probably already too late when they meet face to face

I mean most of the stuff I have explained was on his profiles. Even his speed amp and such. However, the only thing that wasn't as clear is his precog which would take paragraphs to explain the precog and RPL scaling chains.

Back