• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Tournament: Kamen Rider Zero-One in Metal Cluster Hopper vs Luffy (gear 5)

(The Zero-Two armour possesses the characteristics of Hiden Metal, which is able to change density, plasticity, and hardness at will)

So Luffy get´s ******* countered and dies for using his powers when not being rubber?

If the Rider can change density and plasticity, he can make Luffy´s body not being like rubber and his powers would not work at all because he needs his usual body properties
I see but the devil fruit effects are permanent so I don’t know how that works.

Last edited:
Would that pass luffy precognition? Also doesn’t luffy have speed amps too?
Zero-One RPL can read the thoughts, emotions, and what they are leading to across at least city-scale to world class scale. He also foresaw into several billions possibilities, effectively making him goes through billions of time loops to get a "real feel" of the situation. All that within a fraction of a second.

Nevermind the fact that we also have actual precog scaling chains with Zero-One almost going double digits in term of how long the chains is.

Ark's RPL triggered when Zero-One was outspeeding him resulting in Ark about to blitz Zero-One, Zero-One answered that by RPL blitz through Ark's attempt before Ark even get a chance to delivered a punch.

That is, innate Zero-One RPL, not counting his own speed amp. And every Zero-One character have innate perception amp that allowed every character to perceived the world at snail pace.

Pretty sure Luffy can't precog a swarm of locusts surrounding him and eating him alive on a molecular level. Lest we forget Metal Cluster Hopper ate Eden alive from the inside. Lord knows what that looks like on someone who isn't made up of nanomachines.

While some level of hax is allowed, keep it low to mid. No one-shot attacks, no "i win" buttons such as EE or Conceptual manipulation. However, even these hax can be allowed if they aren't used IC, or are mostly harmless.

I mean the whole point of Metal Cluster Hopper is that his armor is made up of thousands of tiny metal locusts that swarm the opponent and eat them.

This is how Aruto fought against Eden, who mind you was made up entirely of microscopic nanomachines.

I mean the whole point of Metal Cluster Hopper is that his armor is made up of thousands of tiny metal locusts that swarm the opponent and eat them.

This is how Aruto fought against Eden, who mind you was made up entirely of microscopic nanomachines.

Then shouldn't he be out of the tournament?

While some level of hax is allowed, keep it low to mid. No one-shot attacks, no "i win" buttons such as EE or Conceptual manipulation. However, even these hax can be allowed if they aren't used IC, or are mostly harmless.

Back