• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

13 Year old Baki Hanma vs Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

His 9-C+ key scales to baseline street+ level which is 7 KJ or smth

Also, I would like to mention on how (Again) Koji severely outskills to oblivion

If you use the 9-C+ key, That means that this is the same Baki that lost to a welterweight champion (Yuri) who Koji outskills to oblivion kek

You seriously need to chill with matches, How many do you even have active??
You have created far more threads than me lets man. I’m not sure what the problem is, there isn’t a limit on threads, as long as the fight can happen in and is valid. I’m simply making threads of fights I see alot

You have created far more threads than me lets man. I’m not sure what the problem is, there isn’t a limit on threads, as long as the fight can happen in and is valid. I’m simply making threads of fights I see alot
Over the span of a year i did

But you are making every 5 seconds lol

His 9-C+ key scales to baseline street+ level which is 7 KJ or smth

Also, I would like to mention on how (Again) Koji severely outskills to oblivion
Ayanokouji is not more skilled than Baki. At this point Baki was already receiving the best training money can buy, from the best coaches around the world, on top of him being intensely trained by Yujiro ever since he could walk, which would scale him above white room training. Yujiro > White Room,

Now for skill feats: He could beat any animal on earth, beating off duty cops who have black belts, laughs at 100 people challenging him then beats 37 of them while all of them had weapons .
If you use the 9-C+ key, That means that this is the same Baki that lost to a welterweight champion (Yuri) who Koji outskills to oblivion kek
What world champion or high level martial artist has Ayanokouji ever fought to say his skill level is higher? Yuri beat an entire pack of wolves bare handed and this was before he became world champion. I don’t see Ayanokouji or Tsukishiro beating a pack of wolves. So I would say Baki is more skilled and faces more skilled opposition.

I vote Baki. Better feats, more skilled, better stamina, and better abilities. Just with Death Concentration he takes it. As it seems Ayanokouji can be caught off guard and blitz by characters even slower than him.

I didn’t have the time to calmly analyze the situation anymore and was instead forced to focus my full attention on taking emergency evasive action. Her movements now were twice as fast as they were only moments earlier

This is also not the first time he was almost blitzed before. Shiba attempted to sneak attack Ayanokouji while he was exchanging with Tsukishiro and Ayanokouji even stated Shiba has the same AP as himself.

Baki would start off equal with Ayanokouji in speed then with his rapid accelerated development and death concentration hax this fight will end

Ayanokouji is not more skilled than Baki. At this point Baki was already receiving the best training money can buy, from the best coaches around the world, on top of him being intensely trained by Yujiro ever since he could walk, which would scale him above white room training. Yujiro > White Room,

Now for skill feats: He could beat any animal on earth, beating off duty cops who have black belts, laughs at 100 people challenging him then beats 37 of them while all of them had weapons .

What world champion or high level martial artist has Ayanokouji ever fought to say his skill level is higher? Yuri beat an entire pack of wolves bare handed and this was before he became world champion. I don’t see Ayanokouji or Tsukishiro beating a pack of wolves. So I would say Baki is more skilled and faces more skilled opposition.
I vote Baki. Better feats, more skilled, better stamina, and better abilities. Just with Death Concentration he takes it. As it seems Ayanokouji can be caught off guard and blitz by characters even slower than him.

I didn’t have the time to calmly analyze the situation anymore and was instead forced to focus my full attention on taking emergency evasive action. Her movements now were twice as fast as they were only moments earlier

This is also not the first time he was almost blitzed before. Shiba attempted to sneak attack Ayanokouji while he was exchanging with Tsukishiro and Ayanokouji even stated Shiba has the same AP as himself.

Baki would start off equal with Ayanokouji in speed then with his rapid accelerated development and death concentration hax this fight will end
Reading all of this i can confidently say, You do not know how to scale at all, I am sorry but i don't mean this in a offensive way, But it's the truth

None of the feats you presented reach even remotely close to Ayanokouji skill level

"Killing a pack of wolves is better than anything Koji did" just further proves my point on what i said above

Baki was training from the best coaches not professional fighters massive difference here

Being trained by Yujiro doesn't mean anything when he didn't even teach him anything special aside from death concentration
💀 💀 💀

Koji being stated to be a genius among geniuses

White room stating that it creates geniuses in combat and intelligence

Koji with his perfect record of wins against professional fighters

Koji with more than 15k matches under his belt

Koji with more than 20 martial arts knowledge

Koji with his knowledge about human weak points

Koji being able to fight blind folded

Koji being able to outskill his opponents after 2-3 minutes

Koji with his ANPR capable of predicting via a shit ton of factors

Koji being able to stomp 6 fighters who were stronger than him

Koji being able to humiliate and no hit someone as skilled as him with the opponent bringing 1 more person with him + having prep time + prior knowledge + dehydrated, Tired and hungry + bad footing + Blazing hot sun + Perfect cordination + BIQ comparable to Koji

Koji having experience in dealing with opponents stronger and faster than him

And more

Is this supposed to be impressive? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Beating a bunch of featless fodders is supposed to be impressive?
Beating a bunch of featless fodders is supposed to be impressive?
What world champion or high level martial artist has Ayanokouji ever fought to say his skill level is higher?
Professional fighters since he was just 4 years old lol and he also no diffed all of them by age 9

Yuri is also almost a featless fodder who obliterated Baki and made him cry lol

I don't see why he would scale higher than Koji?
Yuri beat an entire pack of wolves bare handed and this was before he became world champion. I don’t see Ayanokouji or Tsukishiro beating a pack of wolves. So I would say Baki is more skilled and faces more skilled opposition.
This is not even impressive at all wtf

You telling me beating a bunch of wolves that aren't even skilled + Are stupid is more impressive then Koji's feats?? Sorry, Not in a million years

Yuri gets outskilled to oblivion and it's not even funny

Last edited:
I vote Baki. Better feats, more skilled,
Cap
better stamina,
It was noted his stamina and endurance is insane. In the second island exam, he was able to fight against Tsukishiro and Shiba after travelling across the island at high speed while also being starved and dehydrated. The terrain of the island was able to exhaust even those most athletic students in Japan in a few minutes, whilst Ayanokouji was completely fine despite being chased by an entire year of students. Showed no sign of fatigue despite being running on a treadmill for 30 minute straight. He also has a great resistance to pain, as during his encounter with Hosen, he intentionally allowed himself to be stabbed by a knife through his palm, to which he showed no signs of panic or pain and kept his usual poker face. Endured and didn't react to the pain of staying in a highly heated elevator for more than half an hour, despite stating that he was on the brink of death by heatstroke

Despite being at age four and being hit by trained martial artists and adults, Ayanokoji as well as other students needed to endure cruel beatings from instructors to the point it was normal and thinking about it was a waste of time, The white room gave Yuki physical paralysis, Trauma and, Depression, The white room also gave Heart/Panic attacks to those less resistance to the hellish training, The White Room also implied that kids have died in the White Room

No shot Baki wins this
and better abilities.
Ultra cap
Just with Death Concentration he takes it. As it seems Ayanokouji can be caught off guard and blitz by characters even slower than him.
This does not blitz anyone, Stop spreading misinformation 💀
Never did he get blitzed nor almost blitzed, Stop spreading misinformation 💀
Koji has better AD and his death concentration is not a blitz amp

Also Baki doesn't have AD in his profile so this argument is useless

Last edited:
I would also like to mention something very crucial about Baki's 9-C+ Key

Is that he doesn't have most of the abilities in his profile

He doesn't have pressure points as that only appears in his 9-B key, He doesn't have Willpower Projection as he used it against Gaia which is post his 9-B key

He does not have ANPR nor Info analysis as that is post 9-B key too, Nor instinctive action as that was also post Gaia nor his resistence to telepathy via instinctive action

TL;DR

9-C+ Baki only has superhuman characteristics, Martial arts, Extrasensory perception, Afterimage creation and Statistics amplification

The rest of his abilities are invalidated due to being achieved post 9-B Key

Here is on how i see the fight (Assuming it's not a stomp which is highly unlikely)

The fight starts 7 meters away, Baki in this key just rushes towards the opponent seen in his fight against the 100 gangsters who are not skilled at all and not stronger/Faster and Baki still lost (Lol), Ayanokouji on the other hand prefers to stay on the defensive and evade everything while analyzing his opponent, He is capable of seeing through Baki's simple movements as it's not something out of ordinary

Ayanokouji while he didn't fight against 100, He fought against 2 people (Tsukishiro and Shiba) with Tsukishiro being stated to be equal to Ayanokouji in skill. Tsukishiro and Shiba had Prior Knowledge + Prep time (Months in advance iirc?) + BIQ comparable to Koji + Perfect coordination + Ayanokouji was dehydrated, Tired and Hungry + On a blazing hot sun + Tsukishiro had a stun gun and yet Ayanokouji was still humiliating and no hit them

We also see that Baki struggles against someone who is skilled such as Yuri, Seen here with Yuri having just simple ANPR which Ayanokouji far exceeds and even has resistence to it, Ayanokouji can also fake his timing, Patterns, Habits and more against someone who could read his mind

Ayanokouji with a single glance he can tell how strong Baki is and what martial arts he uses and will proceed to finish the match quickly by going for pressure points and dura neg (It's on his standard tactic)

Ayanokouji also has fear hax that is capable of stunning Baki which leads to openings for Ayanokouji to exploit fully and beat him since Baki doesn't have resistence to it

If we are talking about skills Ayanokouji simply demolishes for the following reasons;
Ayanokouji outhaxes, Outskills and one shots via pressure points and dura neg

Last edited:
Before I answer anything, is this the same Baki who fought Hanayama? If that's the case then he should have quite a significant skill advantage from what I'm reading. I will elaborate if that's in fact the key we are using.

Back