• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokouii Kiyotaka vs Gray Yeon

His own statements debunk all of this. He shouldn’t have these abilities since he said himself pressure point attacks don’t always work on opponents in his own verse. Gray dura scales 6.8x higher than cote which means they for sure won’t work on him like they did ibuki
This is blatantly false though, and since empowerment won't give him defense against pressure points. Also where is your proof of 6.8x durability, and PP attacks also worked on Albert and Tsukihsiro who are far more massive than Ibuki and far more skilled in Tsukishiro's case.

I see Zetsu already beat me to sending the scan showing that this statement is just a lie on your part

Ayanokouji still has no answer to Gray’s empowerment which will make him faster, also making Ayanokouji’s attacks slower.
His empowered isn't allat, I would appreciate if you could stop wanking the living crap out of this ability

You make it sound that it makes a notable difference when it doesn't

Also, His doesn't activate this ability at will, He activated this ability when he was experiecing trauma from being in the roof of a tall building

Also, Koji can just grab him and legit rip off his arms since Gray is just average human and Koji is class 5 which is a astronomical difference
And easier to read and dodge.
Hardly
Making the fight more one sided.
This match is indeed one sided, In Koji's favor that is
I vote Gray unless Ayanokouji has a counter for empowerment
No Limit Fallacy

Last edited:
Ayanokouji still has no answer to Gray’s empowerment which will make him faster, also making Ayanokouji’s attacks slower. And easier to read and dodge. Making the fight more one sided. I vote Gray unless Ayanokouji has a counter for empowerment
I see nothing on his profile that even remotely suggests that his empowerment can overcome a massive skill stomp, massively better ANPR and ANPR resistance, and durability negation via pressure points.

You still haven't provided a single wincon for Gray on how he beats this so why have you already voted for him?

This is not the official translation lol
How do you know this? And I just read the link you sent. He also says something similar in this scan. “At best you can accustom yourself to endure the pain”. Thats what a supernatural willpower does . So that’s another moot point

How do you know this? And I just read the link you sent. He also says something similar in this scan.
How do you think '-'
“At best you can accustom yourself to endure the pain”. Thats what a supernatural willpower does . So that’s another moot point
Supernatural will power is enduring pain yes

But you can't endure something that K.O's you instantly like Koji's attacking in your carotid

Also, Koji can just grab him and pin him down and start beating the crap out of him which you still didn't refute

How do you think '-'

Supernatural will power is enduring pain yes
No it’s enduring pain on level above what humans are supposed able to sustain, examples would be pressure points or life threatening injuries. Which is why it’s a hard ability to get for 9 tiers.
But you can't endure something that K.O's you instantly like Koji's attacking in your carotid
kouji himself said this doesn’t happen every time because people can grow to endure it. Having supernatural willpower would be someone who can endure it.
Also, Koji can just grab him and pin him down and start beating the crap out of him which you still didn't refute
He can’t grab him if gray already knows he uses aikido , is faster than him via empowerment and has ANPR to read his moves.

Still, I would appreciate if you could count our votes
Count your votes for saying he one shots a wall level character? We not finna do this again . I understand you think Ayanokōuji beats every character in fiction but yall are manipulating votes and it’s killing the positivity in these Ayanokouji threads

No it’s enduring pain on level above what humans are supposed able to sustain, examples would be pressure points or life threatening injuries. Which is why it’s a hard ability to get for 9 tiers.
I still don't see how Gray tanks something where he was never hit?
kouji himself said this doesn’t happen every time because people can grow to endure it. Having supernatural willpower would be someone who can endure it.
Argument from incredulity
He can’t grab him if gray already knows he uses aikido , is faster than him via empowerment and has ANPR to read his moves.
No limit fallacy

This is just getting annoying at this point

Not only you still refuse to count votes, But you still ignore what i say which makes me believe you are desperately trying to add losses to Koji out of spite

And you keep saying empowerment this empowerment that while ignoring the fact he DOESN'T activate this at will

Count your votes for saying he one shots a wall level character? We not finna do this again .
I clearly said other reasons and not the one shot argument

Koji dura negs and pressure points to the victory

Koji grabs him and starts beating the crap out of him

I understand you think Ayanokōuji beats every character in fiction but yall are manipulating votes and it’s killing the positivity in these Ayanokouji threads
Ad hominem

No it’s enduring pain on level above what humans are supposed able to sustain, examples would be pressure points or life threatening injuries. Which is why it’s a hard ability to get for 9 tiers
Pressure points don't work because they are painful, they work by attack physically weaker parts of the body. Supernatural willpower won't just automatically strengthen your body to defend against this.
No, all he said was that he shouldn't expect it to work as per his extremely cautious nature. In every instance of him using Pressure points in verse it has shown to be effective, and Koji has shown numerous times to both downplay his own abilities in his monologues and show extreme caution and differences to his opponents. Do you also think his statement in V1 about being worried about his classmates beating him up means Hirata for example is relative to him? Ofc not, this statement is overshadowed by the actual PP feats in verse which have all worked.

Koji also knows Aikido and still skill stomps so this is irrelevant anyway. If it came to a test of Aikido Koji would slam, so the grabbing argument is still valid.

Count your votes for saying he one shots a wall level character? We not finna do this again . I understand you think Ayanokōuji beats every character in fiction but yall are manipulating votes and it’s killing the positivity in these Ayanokouji threads
This is just ridiculous. Not only is this a clear strawman in your attempt to make light of Ayanokouji, making the claim that we are manipulating votes when not only have you refused to count votes, you have spread misinformation multiple times already in this thread, and have failed to provide a single wincon for Gray despite already voting for him. You have been spamming NLF with regard to his enhancement, which as Zetsu pointed out he can't activate at will, and you still need a valid way to counter Ayanokouji's skill stomp, his PP attacks since supernatural willpower cannot just negate that (another NLF on your part), he can grab him as a third wincon, and stamina is a 4th wincon since Koji could just easily outlast. Superhuman for Koji vs Peak Human for Gray.

This is a clear stomp in Koji's favor.

I still don't see how Gray tanks something where he was never hit?
Bro you can’t ask this when your points from yesterday was about Kouji dodging bullets when he never did it. You can’t pick and choose when feats are valid
Not only you still refuse to count votes, But you still ignore what i say which makes me believe you are desperately trying to add losses to Koji out of spite
Bro your argument is “empowerment is irrelevant, he has anpr, he outskills ” . You never address anyone’s points and when people disagree you just say they’re spiting Ayanokouji and report them. You have done this in so many threads it’s insane. You make Kouj threads toxic and this is only my 2nd day.
And you keep saying empowerment this empowerment that while ignoring the fact he DOESN'T activate this at will
Empowerment is activated through his emotions. Who are you to say he won’t activate it? You dismissing my empowerment point while saying everybody else is dismissive. I’m starting to pick up on your gist.

ATP im just about to stop making ayanokouji threads because the same 3 accounts spam every comment section being toxic to everybody that doesn’t think ayanokouji wins a fight. Half of the stuff they use for votes aren’t even canon and just fan made and they just group together to agree with each other.

Cant have a healthy debate if I wanted.

Bro you can’t ask this when your points from yesterday was about Kouji dodging bullets when he never did it. You can’t pick and choose when feats are valid
I already explained why he can

You still didn't refute this LOL
Bro your argument is “empowerment is irrelevant, he has anpr, he outskills ” . You never address anyone’s points and when people disagree you just say they’re spiting Ayanokouji and report them. You have done this in so many threads it’s insane. You make Kouj threads toxic and this is only my 2nd day.
???????

You refuse to count votes and i'm the bad guy here? Also you are the first person i called a staff (Rightfully so), So where exactly does this "In so many threads" come from?
Empowerment is activated through his emotions. Who are you to say he won’t activate it?
Because he only activates when he feels trauma since that's the only time he is showned using it?? Did you even watch the manhwa??
You dismissing my empowerment point while saying everybody else is dismissive. I’m starting to pick up on your gist.
Bruh, You are legit the one ignoring my reasoning on why the ability doesn't work

I already told you several times that he only activates it when he feels trauma from being in the rooftops, Who are you to decide and change this ability to the way you see fit??

Pressure points don't work because they are painful, they work by attack physically weaker parts of the body. Supernatural willpower won't just automatically strengthen your body to defend against this.
Supernatural willpower means he will endure the pressure points better and longer than Ayanokoji who doesn’t have it will be able to. Just like Koji has ANPR , gray has it too. This fight boils down to who can get the advantage through stats hax since they both approach fighting the same way. Gary is the only one with stat hax which would give him the edge needed to beat Ayanokouji. Who does not have hax or have faced someone with similar hax.
No, all he said was that he shouldn't expect it to work as per his extremely cautious nature.
Thats not his cautious nature he was making an assessment of how pressure points work using the information he knows about the topic. Which he does for everything, you are changing the narrative adding things that were never mentioned, which is another reason it’s hard to count votes because it’s not canon or valid.
In every instance of him using Pressure points in verse it has shown to be effective, and Koji has shown numerous times to both downplay his own abilities in his monologues and show extreme caution and differences to his opponents.
It has shown to be effective against people with similar physical stats as him. He has never used pressure points on someone 6.8x more durable than his attacks which Gray is so everything he is used to would change since the opponent is far more durable.
Do you also think his statement in V1 about being worried about his classmates beating him up means Hirata for example is relative to him? Ofc not, this statement is overshadowed by the actual PP feats in verse which have all worked.
He has statements stating Manabu can one shot him, Ibuki can give him a concussion, said he can’t afford to be hit by Albert more than once, the pain from catching Albert’s fist rang through his arm up to his shoulder. Ayanokoji is very comparable to the students, he is simply more skilled. PP working on cote characters don’t mean they will work on weak hero characters who are far more durable
Koji also knows Aikido and still skill stomps so this is irrelevant anyway. If it came to a test of Aikido Koji would slam, so the grabbing argument is still valid.
You didn’t read my argument properly. The person said Kouji would just slam him and beat him. I said gray knows Kouji uses aikido and has ANPR . You can’t dismiss grays ANPR and empowerment while making the case for only koji’s ANPR

Supernatural willpower means he will endure the pressure points better and longer than Ayanokoji who doesn’t have it will be able to.
Koji has an astronomic stamina advantage lol
Just like Koji has ANPR , gray has it too.
Blantantly ignoring potency?

Koji can predict via posture, intentions and so on

Plus has a massive scaling chain in ANPR

Albert < Suzune < Manabu < Ichika << (Stomps) Takuya =< Yuki = Shiro < Tsukishiro <<< (Stomps to oblivion) Koji
This fight boils down to who can get the advantage through stats hax since they both approach fighting the same way.
Koji one shots with pressure points and dura neg, Your point?
Gary is the only one with stat hax which would give him the edge needed to beat Ayanokouji.
Irrelevant when he can't even touch Koji

Nor can he overcome Koji with speed
Thats not his cautious nature he was making an assessment of how pressure points work using the information he knows about the topic. Which he does for everything, you are changing the narrative adding things that were never mentioned, which is another reason it’s hard to count votes because it’s not canon or valid.
You are the one giving false information what??
It has shown to be effective against people with similar physical stats as him. He has never used pressure points on someone 6.8x more durable than his attacks which Gray is so everything he is used to would change since the opponent is far more durable.
Pressure points don't work like that wtf

Pressure points are legit weak points where the concept of durability hardly applies
He has statements stating Manabu can one shot him, Ibuki can give him a concussion, said he can’t afford to be hit by Albert more than once, the pain from catching Albert’s fist rang through his arm up to his shoulder.
This is completely and utterly false, You are taking things too literally

Koji tanks Albert attacks who is more powerful than Manabu with no issue
Ayanokoji is very comparable to the students,
Misinformation and utterly false
he is simply more skilled. PP working on cote characters don’t mean they will work on weak hero characters who are far more durable
Invalidating abilities now?
You didn’t read my argument properly. The person said Kouji would just slam him and beat him. I said gray knows Kouji uses aikido and has ANPR.
Bruh Albert tried to predict Koji only to get hit in the throat wtf
You can’t dismiss grays ANPR and empowerment while making the case for only koji’s ANPR
I didn't dismiss shit

I gave counter arguments on why Gray's ANPR is weak as shit compared to Koji's ANPR and also explained why empowerement doesn't work, You KEEP ignoring me for some reason

I will list the wincons for both

Koji - Outskills to oblivion, Outhaxes to oblivion, Tears his limbs with class 5 LS, Has pressure points and dura neg to K.O him

Gray - Unironically none, Not even giving him his 9-B equipment would make a difference

@Nikoandretti To clarify what I was told, are you saying that (1) your arguments are being ignored (as in they are literally not being addressed), or (2) are you saying that the responses are not valid?

Generally speaking we look down upon (1) but (2) is entirely subjective. Everybody has differing perspectives on how things play out, and everyone is entitled to 1 vote.

But this claim:
people will just….vote for who they like
Is indeed unacceptable, but you need to provide proof of that. If you can provide evidence that their beliefs are rooted in simply liking one of the characters more, yea, that would be a problem. Please advise.

@Nikoandretti To clarify what I was told, are you saying that (1) your arguments are being ignored (as in they are literally not being addressed), or (2) are you saying that the responses are not valid?

Generally speaking we look down upon (1) but (2) is entirely subjective. Everybody has differing perspectives on how things play out, and everyone is entitled to 1 vote.
I would like to clarify something (If this is directed to me and Hunter that is)

I gave reasoning on why certain abilities do not work as they do not fulfill the requirement for it to be activated

For example, Gray's empowerment, That ability let's him get stronger when he experiences fear from his trauma of rooftops, The op doesn't mention anything about rooftops and keeps talking like he can activate this ability at will which is blantantly false (Since i have readed the series)

He did not refute this argument and keeps dismissing this entirely

Back