• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

11-B Duel, But This Time It's Fairer (The King of Lineland vs Sandman (SCP))

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, there are only FIVE 11-B entities: the King of Lineland, The Queens of Lineland, the Sandman (an SCP), the Disembodied Thought (some entity from "Everything"; yes, that is a real title), and The Ds (Tenchi Muyo). Of all 10 possible match-ups, there was literally only one that can be considered fair, and it's the one posted here. The Queens aren't gonna provide a fair match for the King and the Sandman, the Disembodied Thought would probably stomp the first three, and the Disembodied Thought is only making it to D-3 before being stopped by D-4.

So here we are. The King of Lineland is a line with some experience in fencing since his attack on Arthur Square seems reminiscent of fencing. The Sandman is a guy who dropped the cartel lifestyle and decided to flee the cartel with his family. Really, both have no noticeable abilities. Really, the only advantage any one has over the other is the King of Lineland can perceive sound from higher-dimensional beings, as he briefly communicated with Arthur Square before Arthur decided to enter Lineland. Yeah, the Flatland movie and novel are both strange affairs in that higher-dimensional beings can interact with lower-dimensional beings.

Anyway, this battle will be full-on SBA. There's really no other way of putting this.

Here are their profiles.:

The King of Lineland's Profile (Contains Video Clip)
The Sandman's Profile

Who takes this?

King of Lineland: 0
Sandman: 1 (The Smashor)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the 11-B key of Sandman is outdated as narratives are entirely different to spatial dimensions, Sandman is actually way below 11-C.

Still the same things from the description, I don't see any difference and therefore should be noted in a CRT.
Bro, the main reason Sandman is 11-B in article canon is the Sopranos (11-A entities) see him as fiction and there's literally no layering beyond "he's from a TV show the Sopranos watch." Nothing's changing here!

Bro, the main reason Sandman is 11-B in article canon is the Sopranos (11-A entities) see him as fiction and there's literally no layering beyond "he's from a TV show the Sopranos watch." Nothing's changing here!
Then I guess you haven't been educated on SCP Cosmology as seeing someone being fiction in SCP is like a Tier 0 character seeing a 1-A character, its that significant, no dimensions being involved here, you just don't see it since you don't go to the other SCP thread about it.

Then I guess you haven't been educated on SCP Cosmology as seeing someone being fiction in SCP is like a Tier 0 character seeing a 1-A character, its that significant, no dimensions being involved here, you just don't see it since you don't go to the other SCP thread about it.
We aren't using scp extended canon to determine reality fiction transcendent for something it isn't involved in

I need to ask, how the funk are they going to interact with one another? (and I can't belive they made a Profile for the sandman of this SCP lol. You could go even lower with SCP-2614)

I need to ask, how the funk are they going to interact with one another? (and I can't belive they made a Profile for the sandman of this SCP lol. You could go even lower with SCP-2614)
One of SBA guidelines for location is where they could best interact with one another. In their case it seems to be Flatland itself, with Lineland being a one-dimensional region within it. People seem to think Sandman is the weakest, but Sandman has two advantages over the King: combat experience (due to having been in a drug cartel) and spatial awareness (an 11-B TV show is bound to have a sense of space unlike Lineland).

Even trough Sandman here is 11-B, he still tecnically 3D, and thanks to not having lower dimension interaction, The 1D king should be the only one here able to atack

And he punchs the line... his hand phase trough It
Not really, especially since the scene featuring King of Lineland implied that he would've damaged Arthur Square if he had hit (otherwise Arthur wouldn't have dodged). If Flatland characters can interact with others from other dimensions (ranging from physically interacting with other dimensions to sound from Monarch of Pointland being capable of reaching Arthur Square's ears) seemingly with zero regard as to what dimension they're in (infinities seemingly don't exist in Flatland), with the novel literally being a dystopian tale revolving around a square trying to tell people about a third dimension after meeting a sphere and listening to the sphere's teachings, then in the context of Flatland there should be zero reason why Sandman would be incapable of doing anything to the King of Lineland.

Last edited:
The diference this is a propriet of the Flatland verse having higher and lower dimension interaction, diferently from the sandman here

Back