• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1000 Degree Scythe vs Soul Gem (Gone Wrong)

Yeah, he killed Uranus permanently. Cronus can bypass conceptual Mid-Godly.

If that fails, he beats her up than throws her into Tartarus.

Due to Madoka resisting passive 2-A mind hax that scales to AP just like Cronus.

Meaning that his resistance is moot (and that's comparing it to Homulilly's mind hax, not Akuma Homura's)

Idk.

I was just pointing out because people said that she only got Mid-Godly.

She is also a higher degree of 2-A btw (two multiverses > a single multiverse)

Kaltias said:
Idk.
I was just pointing out because people said that she only got Mid-Godly.

She is also a higher degree of 2-A btw (two multiverses > a single multiverse)
Their AP difference still isn't huge (I think) and Mid-Godly doesn't matter because of 1000 Degree Scythe.

Are you voting Homura 'cause Mindhax?

Oh I know. I was just pointing out because no one was mentioning it.

No. I just wanted to be sure that people are actually aware of what Homura's capabilities are before voting (Most of it is already explained on the profile, but for some reasons people were acting as if nothing changed except Mid-Godly).

I'm also really skeptical about Themis having law manipulation on a level where she can manipulate beings embodying 2-A laws

Back